Couldn't agree more.
完全同意
Hey, Cuddy.
嗨, cuddy
Having a nice visit?
探病愉快否?
What's that?
这是什么?
Legionella... Legionella pneumophilia.
军团--肺炎军团菌
And why are you carrying a vial of it around with you?
带着这么一瓶病菌干什么?
Foreman was perfectly healthy before he got this infection,
Foreman感染之前完全健康
but our cop wasn't. He had Legionnaire's disease,
警♥察♥不是, 他有军团菌病
and our cop didn't turn into brain food until we cured the Legionella.
我们治好他的军团菌病之前 警♥察♥的大脑一直是好的
The Legionella slowed down the disease.
军团菌延缓了疾病过程
Why would that happen?
为什么会这样?
No idea. I just know that it did.
不知道 只知道确实如此
So you want to infect Foreman?
你想让foreman感染?
You gonna tattle to the CDC?
你要和CDC打小报告?
The meds can't help me, but a disease can?
药物不能治好我, 疾病可以?
Forget it. Just take the pain away. Put me under.
算了, 给我止疼 让我昏过去
If I put you under, I can't monitor your pain.
让你昏过去, 就不能监测疼痛
If I can't monitor your pain, I won't know if the Legionella's working.
不监测疼痛就不知道军团菌是否有效
I'm not consenting to you giving me...
我不会授权你--
What was that? Hmm.
是什么?
Wish there could have been a puff of smoke or something.
可惜没有一团魔烟升起
Would have been much more dramatic.
那样有戏剧性
Keep your slippers on.
穿着拖鞋
Wouldn't want you to cut your foot.
小心扎了脚
You feeling any better?
感觉好些了?
I can't breathe. I'm dizzy
喘不过气, 头晕
and I can barely hear anything - over the sounds of my lungs crackling.
我满耳朵都是肺部的杂音
That's the Legionella.
就是军团菌病
Oh, you figured that out from the symptoms
你是从症状推断出?
or from the vial of stuff tossed in my room?
还是从地上的小瓶子?
I'm trying to be professional here, and there's no reason to be nasty.
我只是想专业点 没必要冷嘲热讽
I'm in pain. So is House.
我很痛苦 house也是
...
他不想杀死自己的同事
You can remove the thermometer now.
可以拿掉温度计了
It's down almost a whole degree.
降了整整一度
How's the pain?
疼痛怎么样?
Great.
好得很
It's the good kind.
好的那种
How bad is it compared to an hour ago?
跟一小时前相比呢?
No worse.
没有恶化
Is the Legionella helping?
军团菌有用?
Yeah.
是
Good. But not great.
不错 还不够
It didn't fix anything, it just slowed it down.
没有治好什么, 只是延缓
The whole point was to give Steve a little more time to get sick.
只需给steve多点时间发病
What are you gonna do if he never gets sick?
如果他就是不病, 你怎么办?
Brilliant.
聪明
Cameron, what type of illnesses affect humans but not rats?
Cameron,什么病感染人, 但不感染鼠?
Why are you asking me that?
为什么问这个?
Because I'm sure that you spent the first 12 years of your life dreaming of being a vet.
我确信你12岁之前肯定想做兽医
The rat is not getting sick. - Cameron is not getting sick.
老鼠没有病, Cameron也没有
Sorry.
对不起
It's OK, it's not your fault.
没关系, 不是你的错
Presumably, you're still healthy because whatever it is, it's not blood-borne.
按照推断 你没病是因为不通过血液传播
Steve has no excuse. He did everything that Foreman did.
Steve就说不过去 他做了所有foreman做过的
Some bacterial infections don't affect rats.
有些细菌不感染鼠类
Foreman tested negative for every bacterial infection - that would affect his brain.
Foreman测过每一种感染大脑的细菌 全是阴性
And what infections could he be positive for but test negative for?
哪种病菌他可能有, 但又查不出?
When we test for infections, we look for antibodies.
我们检测的其实是抗体
Now, what if the patient is infected but has no antibodies?
万一病人受了感染, 却没产生抗体?
What if the body is not fighting the infection?
如果身体不对抗感染?
Why would...
为什么会--
I asked first.
我先问的
Let's start with the "what." We'll deal with the "why" later.
先解答是什么. 然后说为什么
If the body doesn't recognize the infection, our tests come back negative,
如果身体不能识别感染 检测就是阴性
and the disease rampages through the body unstopped.
于是疾病不受阻挡地肆虐
Exactly like the cop and exactly like Foreman.
正如警♥察♥和Foreman那样
Now, what if the patient was then exposed to a second infection,
如果病人又接受第二种感染?
like Legionella?
比如军团菌?
The body would recognize that infection, increase the white count,
身体会认出它, 增加白细胞数量
send in the troops to start fighting,
派出部队, 抵御入侵
and the initial infection would get caught in the crossfire.
结果最初的感染遇到了打击
So the question becomes
问题变成
what type of bacterial infection affects humans but not rats,
什么东西感染人但不感染老鼠?
and the human body would be unlikely to recognize?
而且不易被身体识别?
The answer is listeria.
答案是李氏杆菌
I'm starting you on amp and gent.
准备上氨苄加庆大
So, you're basing this theory on the tests being negative
你的理论依据是, 测试阴性而且-
and your rat being healthy?
你的老鼠健康?
And the fact that Legionnaire's is helping you.
还有军团菌对你有效
But the medicine you want to give me will put an end to that.
但你给我的药会中止这一切
Yeah.
是
And if it's not listeria, all the gent will do is cure the Legionnaire's disease
如果不是李氏杆菌 却治好军团病
and put whatever is killing me back into overdrive.
另一种病起死回生 会要我的命
Stop asking me questions based on the premise that I'm wrong.
问问题之前不要假定我错
The antibiotics are in the airlock.
抗生素在密封口里
I think the first biopsy didn't give us the answer
第一次活检没有结果
because you didn't go deep enough.
因为你挖的不够深
I want you to do a white matter brain biopsy.
我要做脑白质检查
Absolutely. Don't blame you.
是啊, 也不能怪你
The world is such a complicated place if you've got higher reasoning skills.
对于一个有高级推理能力的人 世界太复杂了
I'm often jealous of small animals and retarded children.
我也羡慕小动物和弱智儿童
Take the antibiotics.
用抗生素
There can be minimal damage if it's done right,
如果做得对, 损伤可以很小
if the surgeons drill where I tell them to drill.
如果手术组在我告诉他们的地方钻孔
One slip, you could spend the rest of your life not being able - to keep your drool in your mouth.
稍有偏差 你下半辈子 会成为一个流着口水的白♥痴♥
I'd rather be disabled than dead.
我宁可残废也不想死
Sure! I make it look oh-so-sexy.
当然, 我瘸的很性感
It's actually not as glamorous as you might think.
实际上没你想的那么风光
The biopsy will tell us for sure what's wrong.
活检会告诉我们哪里出问题
The antibiotics could do the same thing!
抗生素也可能
"Could," not "will."
可能, 不是能
We try it, we see.
我们试试再说
The antibiotics will bring back the pain!
抗生素会带给我疼痛
Pain makes us make bad decisions.
疼痛促使我们做出坏决定
Fear of pain is almost as big a motivator.
惧怕疼痛...可以成为一个动机
Look, we still have time.
我么还有时间
I will do that biopsy if I have to.
如果需要做活检 我会的
But not a moment before.
不到万不得已
Start Foreman on IV antibiotics. Where's his dad?
给foreman静注抗生素 他爸在哪里?
Where you're supposed to be when your son is dying.
你儿子要死的时候你会在哪?
He's not with him.
他没陪在身边
He's in the chapel. Oh, man...
他在教堂
I started your son on a new course of treatment.
我为你儿子设定了一个新疗法
If it works, he'll get better.
如果有效, 他会好起来
If it doesn't, he won't.
如果无效, 不会好
While he's not getting better,
非但不会好
he's going to experience so much pain
还要经历巨大的疼痛
that we'll have to put him in a chemically-induced coma
我们只能用化学方法诱导昏迷
while we figure out what to do next.
直到我们想出办法
My son says you're a manipulative bastard.
我儿子说你是个控制欲的混♥蛋♥
It's a pet name.
那是我的小名
I call him "Dr. Bling."
我叫他dr. Bling.
I assume you're here for a reason. What do you want from me?
我想你来是有原因的 你想要什么?
When your son is in a coma...
当你儿子陷入昏迷
...you're the one who's gonna have to make the medical decisions for him.
只能由你为他做出医学上的决定
Whatever you decide is fine.
随便, 你说了算
You don't care what I do?
你不管我做什么?
I'm not a doctor. What do I know,
我不是医生, 我能知道什么?
except what Eric tells me?
我只知道eric说过
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表