I'd give her two months.
我估计她还有两个月时间
On the bright side, it still means I was right.
好的方面讲 证明我说的没错
Where's Dr. House?
House医生在哪里?
Dr. Foreman's overseeing your case.
Foreman医生已经接手了你的病历
He thought it'd be best if I spoke with you.
他认为我和你说比较好
We found a mass in your pancreas.
我们在你的胰腺内发现了异常组织
It looks like cancer.
看来像癌症
So something in my pancreas caused me to have a seizure?
我胰腺里的某些东西导致我痉挛?
Probably. But the bigger point is...
很可能 更重要的是...
A one-year survival rate for pancreatic cancer is less than 20%.
胰腺癌患者的一年存活率小于20%
So what's the treatment?
怎么治疗?
We need to biopsy the mass to see what we're dealing with,
我们需要做活体♥检♥验来确定是什么情况 然后...
and then we can recommend options from there.
我们会根据结果推荐治疗手段
Sounds good.
听起来不错
I need your consent to do the biopsy.
活检需要你的同意
Thanks.
谢谢
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Good luck.
好运
It was weird. She barely reacted at all.
太奇怪了 她几乎没什么反应
I've had people hug me
我以为有人会拥抱我
and people take a swing at me.
结果他给了我一巴掌
This was more like she didn't even hear me.
这更像是她根本没在听我说什么
Magnify three times.
放大三倍
House assisting. That is funny.
House做助手 有点搞笑
Too bad Foreman's gonna die.
可惜Foreman的日子不长了
Good afternoon,
下午好
I'm Dr. House.
我是House医生
I'm gonna be looking at your...
我马上要检查你的...
Perfect.
厉害
Excuse me.
抱歉
Need Dr. Foreman in exam room one for a consult.
我要Foreman医生来一号♥诊断室会诊
So, when did this start?
那么 什么时候开始的?
Couple weeks ago.
几周前
I didn't want to get pregnant.
我不想怀孕
Jake's not into rubbers, so I got on the jelly.
Jake不想用安全套 所以我用了凝胶
You think I'm allergic or something?
你看我是不是有点过敏?
You have an infection. I'm gonna need a sample.
你有感染 我得取个样
I brought the jar.
我把瓶子带来了
No, I meant a sample of your...
不 我说的不是那个样品...
Okay. We have a neurological problem here.
好吧 我们现在有个神经学问题了
There's something wrong with my brain?
我的脑子出问题了?
Oh, yeah.
哦 没错
Cover yourself up. Got what I need.
把衣服穿起来吧 拿到我想要的了
What's up?
怎么了?
Smell this.
闻闻
Smells like vaginosis,
闻起来像阴♥道♥感染
but it's not really my call.
不过还轮不到我决定
Great. I'll be sure to put a gold star by your name on the board.
好极了 我保证会在你的名字旁边打上一颗金星的
Anica's biopsy for pancreatic
Anica的活检结果
cancer was negative.
没有胰腺癌
Okay, I'm gonna give you some antibiotics
好了 我开给你点抗生素
and you probably shouldn't have sex for a while.
还有你或许应该停止一段时间的性生活
How long?
多久?
On an evolutionary basis, I'd recommend forever.
如果根据进化论 我建议永远不要
The mass in the pancreas is benign.
胰腺内的异常组织是良性的
It's probably just scar tissue.
可能只是些疤痕组织
Good news. She's not sick at all. Other than being an alcoholic.
好消息 除了酗酒 她根本就没病
The labs you sent yesterday put her ACTH at 6♥4♥ picograms per milliliter.
你昨天用的利眠宁让她的ACTH达到了每毫升6♥4♥皮克 (皮克:10的-12次方克)
She's got Cushing's. Something set it off.
她得了库欣氏症 有什么东西引发了它
It's gotta be in her brain.
可能在她的脑子里
Set her up for a venous sampling.
给她准备静脉采血
There is another possibility.
还有另外一种可能性
Chase, hold on.
Chase 停一下
How'd you get him trained so fast?
你这么快就把他训练好了?
Electronic collar?
电子项圈?
Got treats in your pocket?
口袋里装狗粮?
She didn't even read the consent form for the pancreatic biopsy.
她甚至没有读胰腺活检的同意书
Who reads those things?
谁会去读那些玩意儿?
Maybe she didn't read it because she knew that there was nothing wrong with her.
她不去读可能是因为她知道自己什么病都没有
There is another explanation for the Cushing's. Maybe she injected herself with the ACTH.
库欣氏症还有另外一个解释 她在给自己注射ACTH
Her behavior suggests Munchausen's.
她的行为很像Munchausen综合症
She's had four hospitalizations in the last four months.
在过去的四个月内她住院治疗了四次
Well, being hospitalized a lot certainly points to nothing being wrong with you.
去医院看病很多当然意味着你什么毛病都没有
She's had zero symptoms since she got here.
她到这里后一个症状也没出现过
The scarring on her pancreas could be caused from injecting herself with the benzene and setting off the seizures.
她胰脏上的疤痕组织可能是她给自己 注射的药物里含苯导致的 并且引发了痉挛
She's had brain surgery.
她做过脑部手术
You can fake a stomachache. You can't fake a brain tumor.
你可以假装胃疼 你假装不了脑瘤
You can fake an invisible one.
你可以假装一个看不见的
We should check her apartment. Look for medications, syringes...
我们应该查查她家 看有没有药物 注射器之类的
Venous sampling's easier. And more dangerous.
还是静脉采血比较简单 也更危险
Not if you get caught breaking in.
如果你硬闯民宅被抓住就不是了
So don't get caught, House.
那就别被抓住 House
Why do you think Cuddy picked Foreman over me?
你认为Cuddy为什么选Foreman而不是我?
Have I done something wrong or is there...
是我做错过什么事还是我有要改进的地方...
Will it make you shut up if I told you she wanted someone black?
如果我告诉你她就想要个长得黑的你会不会闭嘴?
How would you describe my leadership skills?
你对我的领导能力怎么看?
Nonexistent. Otherwise excellent.
没有 或者说非常优秀
There's more to being a leader than being a jerk.
做领导比做禽兽难多了
The world will never know.
这个就没人知道了
No. No way.
不 没门
It just snowed. Yesterday.
刚下了雪 昨天
The streets are clear.
大街上很干净了
My car is right there.
我的车就在那边
There's construction on Elm. Bike will be faster.
Elm街在修路 两个轮子快一点
There's even books in the bathroom.
卫生间里都有书
Well, either she's very smart or she has a severe fiber deficiency.
哦 要么她非常聪明 要么她有严重的纤维缺乏症(吃纸 呵呵)
She's got an appointment with her ophthalmologist on Tuesday
她周二约了眼科医生
and an appointment with her gynecologist on Thursday.
周四约了妇科医生
Multiple appointments with multiple doctors.
多个医生的多重预约
Symptom of Munchausen's.
Munchausen的症状 (捏造疾病以求医生治疗 属于精神病)
Or, just thinking outside the box here, she has a vagina and trouble reading.
或者 换个角度看问题 她有妇科疾病和阅读障碍
There's three pairs of reading glasses, each with different prescriptions.
她有三副眼镜 每副的度数都不一样
Which would be explained by a tumor pressing on the optic nerve.
可以解释为有肿瘤压♥迫♥她的视神经
Because you're looking for her to have a tumor.
因为你希望她有肿瘤
And you're looking for...
而你在期望...
A person with Munchausen's syndrome drinks battery acid.
一个患有Munchausen综合症的人
But they don't go to an ophthalmologist to get their pupils dilated.
喝电池酸 他们不会去看眼科来放大自己的瞳孔
An ophthalmologist is a doctor. Attention is attention.
眼科医生是医生 注意就是注意
How many hospitals have you contacted? Has one doctor said she's crazy?
你联♥系♥了多少家医院?
It's not Munchausen's.
有一个医生说过她疯了吗? 不是Munchausen
It's not your call.
轮不到你下结论了
If you think she's got Munchausen's, then obviously you got something to show the man.
如果你认为她得了Munchausen 很明显你需要找到点什么来证明
A syringe in her apartment. A bottle of ACTH.
一个注射器 一瓶ACTH
Munchausen's patients are good at covering their tracks.
Munchausen症的病人很善于掩藏痕迹
Right. So, the fact that we found nothing proves there's something.
哦 没错 那么事实就是我们什么也找不到
Look at the pathology
证明她有毛病
reports from the surgery she had in Chicago.
看一下她在芝加哥做手术时的病理报告
They removed 30% of her pituitary.
他们切除了她的垂体的30%
They found no tumor.
没找到肿瘤
It's possible the surgeons just missed it.
手术师可能只是没看到而已
In that kind of surgery, you're just cutting and hoping...
我是指那种手术 希望切开后能找到什么的那种
Of course, we're both right. Excellent solution, everybody's happy.
当然是了 我们都对 优秀的解决方案 大家都高兴
Come on, step up, Foreman.
来吧 站出来 Foreman
If you think I'm right, order me to stick a needle in her brain.
如果你认为我说的对 让我给她的脑袋插根线
If you think Cameron's right, send the patient home.
如果你认为Cameron说的对 就把病人送回家
Either she'll be fine, or she'll die.
她不是好了 就是死了
Do the venous sampling. Get her consent.
做静脉采血 让她签同意书
Nice move, boss. Way to cover your ass.
干得好 老板 责任甩得一干二净
I just agreed with you.
我同意你的做法
Not because you think I'm right,
但不是因为你认为我是对的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表