Your weight is 113.9 pounds.
你的体重是...113.9磅
You gonna make me hurt you?
不要逼我伤害你
No I didn't think so.
我可不想
Are you alright?
你还好吗?
Did I hurt you?
我伤着你了吗?
Bob!
Bob!
Bob! What's wrong?
Bob,出什么事了?
What happened? Talk to me.
怎么了? 跟我说话啊
Oh, my God! OK, honey, hang on, hang on.
哦, 天哪, 亲爱的 坚持住, 坚持住
911, what is your emergency?
这里是911 您的紧急事件是?
Yes, we need an ambulance at 10600 Xavier, unit 4-B.
是的, 我们需要一辆救护车 Xavier路10600号♥4b单元
My husband can't breathe.
我丈夫喘不动气了
Oh, my God,
哦, 天啊!
he's turning blue. You have to send someone now, please! Hurry!
他的脸开始发青 你必须马上过来!拜托了, 快点!
You blow-dry your hair?
你在吹头发?
Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?
哦, 不好意思, 我吵醒你了吗?
You blow-dry your hair?
你在吹头发?
Excuse me for actually caring what I look like.
请原谅我真的在乎我的外表
I think the word you're looking for is "obsessing."
我觉得你应该用的词是“痴迷”
You've been at it for almost an hour.
你用了快一个小时了
If you wanted in, all you had to do was say so.
如果你也想用, 只要说就是了
I don't want in. I want sleep!
我不想, 我想睡觉
It's about time you got up anyway.
不管怎么说也到了起床时间了
It's almost 9:00.
将近九点了
This isn't gonna work.
这可不行
What? You staying here.
什么? 你, 住在这儿
You're kicking me out?
你要把我赶出去?
After one night?
就住了一晚?
Why, you think we should try counseling first?
怎么了, 你觉得我们 应该先去试试心理咨♥询♥?
Why do you want to sleep on a couch anyway? You got money.
你到底为什么想睡在沙发上呢? 你有钱
At least until the divorce is finalized.
至少在离婚完成之前
I'll be out of your hair tomorrow.
明天我就不会再烦你了
What's left of it.
就剩今天一天了
It was three days ago.
那是三天前
My throat got really dry and then my tongue
我的喉咙变得很干
felt like it was blowing up like a balloon.
然后我的舌头就像气球一样肿起来了
I assume somebody checked for food allergies.
我猜已经查过食物过敏了吧?
The first two doctors both did.
嗯, 前两个医生, 他们都查了
Next one said it was a panic attack.
第三个说是恐慌症
The one after that wanted to take his tonsils out.
下一个想要摘除他的扁桃体
The last one had no idea, just referred us to Dr. House.
最后一个不知道 只是告诉我们找House医生
It says the attack was preceded by some sort of strenuous physical activity.
病历上说发作之前 你在进行某种激烈的体力活动
Yeah.
呃... 是的
What were you doing?
你当时在干什么?
Awesome. A sex fiend with a swollen tongue.
太棒了, 舌头肿大的性♥爱♥狂
Just think of all the places I can make Foreman search.
想想所有我可以让Forman去搜的地方
He's not a sex fiend.
他不是性♥爱♥狂
He's a happily married man.
他是个幸福的已婚男人
No such thing.
没这种人
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Testing a new caffeine delivery system.
测验新的咖♥啡♥因♥传输系统
He didn't get his beauty sleep.
他没能睡成他的美觉
Wilson's moved in and apparently has unusually loud toenails.
Wilson搬进去了而且很明显 他有异乎寻常吵人的习惯
If they're into rape fantasies, S&M is on the menu as well.
如果他们喜欢强♥奸♥幻想的话,菜单上也会有S&M
Neck trauma could cause vocal cord paroxysms, which could cause choking.
颈部外伤会导致声带痉挛 又会导致哽噎
I didn't see any sign of trauma, and they were remarkably open.
我没看见有外伤的迹象 而且声带明显的是张开的
I asked about STDs
我问了性传播疾病,他们..
and they admitted participating in a threesome a few months ago.
承认几个月之前参加了一次“三人行”
A hundred bucks says they're as miserable as the next couple.
一百元赌他们的生活跟下一对一样惨
Another guy, or girl? Girl. His wife's college roommate.
另外一个, 男的还是女的? 女的, 他老婆的大学室友
If he's not happily married, I don't know who could be.
如果他的婚姻不幸福的话 我想不出谁是了
They're looking for something.
他们在找寻什么
If you're happy, you've got nothing to look for.
如果你很幸福的话 你就不用再寻找什么了
His wife arranged it for an anniversary present.
他老婆把安排这个当作周♥年♥庆♥礼物
If you ask me, if two people really trust each other,
要是你问我, 如果两个人真信任彼此
a threesome once every seven years might actually help a marriage.
每七年左右玩一次“三人行” 真的能对婚姻有所帮助
OK, I say we stop the DDX and discuss that comment.
好了, 我说我们停止鉴别诊断 开始讨论我们的意见吧
I'll take the bet.
我赌
Maybe the first doctor was right.
可能第一个医生是对的
Food allergy explains
食物过敏解释了所有的过敏性反应
the anaphylaxis.
进行性延髓麻痹能解释这些症状
No. ALS would affect his facial muscles before his throat.
不可能 肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症在 影响他的咽喉之前会先影响面部肌肉
What if the problem's not in his throat?
如果毛病不是出在他的咽喉呢?
That would be a little odd considering that's where all his symptoms are.
考虑到所有的症状都出在那儿 这么想真是有点奇怪
Says who? The patient.
指谁? 病人
And since most patients can't tell their ulna from their anus,
既然大部分病人连尺骨和肛♥门♥都分不清
I'm guessing this guy also doesn't know the difference
我猜这家伙也不知道
between choking and suffocating.
噎住与窒息之间的不同
His throat might be fine, his lungs might be messed up.
他的咽喉可能没事 而他的肺可能会一团糟
Get more blood, a chest CT and a body plethysmograph.
再抽点血,做个胸部CT 还有全身的体积扫描图
Unless, of course, you think we should be asking the patient where his anus is first.
当然了, 除非你认为我们应该先问问 病人他的肛♥门♥在哪里
It feels like I have to urinate and then when I try to go...
感觉, 呃, 感觉我非得上厕所 然后当我试着去小便的时候...
Pull up your pants.
穿上你的裤子
It's my prostate, isn't it? Nope, not your prostate.
是前列腺的问题, 是吗? 不 不是前列腺
Herpes. Herpes?
是疱疹 疱疹?
Herpes.
疱疹
Your turn.
该你了
If it makes you feel any better,
如果这能让你觉得好受点
half the patients who come into this place - have some sort of crotch rot.
到这儿来的病人 一半都有点这种真菌感染
No, it doesn't.
呃, 不, 不是那样的
Look, this is impossible. I've been married for 20 years.
听着, 这不可能 我结婚都二十年了
Have you had any sex in those 20 years?
二十年来你做过爱吗?
Yes, of course.
是啊, 当然--
Then that's how you got it.
那这就是你怎么得的
The only person I've had sex with is my wife.
我只和我妻子做♥爱♥
Bummer.
真失败
Take this once a day.
每天服用一次
Tell your wife to do the same.
告诉你老婆也这么做
It's not going to cure it, but it will lessen the frequency of the outbreaks.
这药不能治愈它 但能减少发作的频率
But there must be some mistake.
但肯定有些误解
You got any kids?
你有孩子吗? 有啊
Yeah. Any of them take guitar lessons?
他们有人上吉他课吗?
No. Tennis? Art? Acting?
没有 网球,艺术, 表演?
My daughter does karate. Why?
我女儿学空手道 为什么这么问?
Give this to her sensei.
把这个给她师♥父♥吧
Oh, wait.
哦, 等一下
Does your wife play tennis? - No.
你老婆打网球吗? 不打
That's what I figured.
我也这么想
Never hurts to make sure.
再证实一下没什么错
For Miyagi.
给那个教练吧
I'm gonna close the shutter now. I need you to pant, kind of like a dog.
我现在要开始拍片子了 我要你大口喘气 就像狗那样
That's good. Keep going.
很好 继续
Can I ask you a personal question?
我能问你一个私人问题吗?
Uh, I guess.
呃, 我猜行吧
The threesome
那个, 呃, 三人行
and the role-playing.
还有...角色扮演
Is that because things get boring?
是因为生活开始变无聊了吗?
No.
不是
We just enjoy our fantasies.
我们只是在...享受我们的幻想
Are you married? No.
你结婚了吗? 没
You can go back to taking the deep breaths now.
你可以重新开始做深呼吸了
Marriages don't fail because couples get bored.
婚姻失败并不是因为夫妇俩觉得厌烦了
They fail because while they're dating,
它们失败是因为...
people pretend to be the person
在人们约会的时候, 会伪装成他们认为
they think their partner wants, and then...
伴侣想要的那种人而且...
Well, there's only so long you can keep that up.
嗯, 你只能保持那么长时间
Maybe they are that person while they're dating, but then they change.
也许约会的阶段他们就是那样的人 但他们会改变
People thinking their partner will change?
人们觉得他们的伴侣会变?
That's another reason marriages fail.
这是婚姻之所以失败的另一个理由
People don't change,
人们不会变的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表