For example, they discovered that stannous chloride
比如,他们发现氯化锡
is not only great for toughening ruby glass,
不仅可以增加红玻璃的强度
but if it's mixed with gold, it turns bright purple.
而且在混合了黄金之后会变成亮紫色
Now, either your fingers actually are worth their weight in gold...
要么你的手指是用黄金做的
...or you've been sprinkling your husband's cereal with gold sodium thiomalate.
要么你一直丈夫的麦片里 撒上硫化钠和黄金
It's an arthritis remedy. It's rarely used here in the U.S.,
这是一种关节炎疗法 不过美国已经绝迹了
but it's still popular in Mexico.
但是在墨西哥还是很流行的
Gotta give you props.
应该表扬一下
Never heard of anyone using gold before.
我从没见人用黄金下毒
It's almost poetic.
这简直...富有诗意
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Heavy metal tox screen for gold was off the chart.
黄金毒素试验说明了一切
Why would I... Because you were trying to kill him.
为什么我要... 因为你想要杀了他
I'd love to know the why behind that why.
很想知道隐藏为什么之后的为什么
But you're not gonna tell me, are you?
但你不会说的,不是么?
You're wrong.
你错了.我...
I love Bob.
我爱bob.
I never said you didn't love him.
我没说你不爱他
How could somebody do that?
怎么会这样?
Sit by someone's bedside day and night
不分昼夜坐在床边,帮助他
helping them, comforting them and at the same time killing them?
安慰他,同时想要杀了他
Maybe he was having an affair.
可能他有外遇了
Maybe she was having an affair.
可能她有外遇了
Or maybe she just gets her kicks out of slowly sucking the life out of a guy, - watching him suffer.
也可能她只是从看着他受苦中取乐 看着他的生命一点一点慢慢流逝
He must have done something to her.
他一定做了什么坏事
Yeah, he had it coming. I didn't say he deserved it.
是的,他造成了一切 我没说这是他活该
The only thing he did wrong was marry a sociopath.
他唯一的一件错事就是 和不爱社交的人结婚
Or maybe she just got tired of being married.
或者她只是厌倦了婚姻生活
Didn't want to admit to family and friends
不想对家庭和朋友承认
that the marriage everyone thought was perfect, wasn't.
人人都觉得幸福的婚姻事实上并不幸福
Shouldn't one of us stay with her? What if she tries to run?
不需要有人看着她? 她要逃跑怎么办?
Yeah, Cameron, go back there.
对. Cameron,你回去看着她.
It'd be weird if we were all in the ladies' room.
我们都在女人的房♥间会显得很奇怪
We started chelation therapy with dimercaprol.
二巯基丙醇(一种解毒剂)复合疗法
Thrilled to hear it.
听起来很不错
His kidney function hasn't improved.
他的肾功能没有好转
It will.
会好的
He's gonna need a lung transplant.
他的肺需要移植
He's becoming more attractive by the minute, isn't he?
他会更迷人,不是么?
You're pleased.
你很满意这个结果
You think you've proved that every marriage is a mistake.
你证明了所有的婚姻都是一个错误
Do I look pleased?
我看起来很满意?
Ignorance is bliss.
否认是一种幸福
You have one new message.
你有一个新的留言
Hi, this is Blake Hanson calling for Dr. Wilson.
你好,我是Blake Hanson 我找Wilson医生
I got a better offer for the apartment.
有人出了更高的租金
I know I offered it to you already,
我说过要租给你
so if you match the offer you can still have the place.
所以如果你也出这个价就租给你了
Make sure you call me first thing in the morning and let me know.
千万别忘了明天一早就打电♥话♥给我
Otherwise, well, you've got my number.
否则...你知道我的号♥码的
Message deleted.
留言已删除
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表