Unfortunately, her muscles are showing increased weakness above the knee.
很不幸,她在膝盖以上的肌肉 显示越来越无力
You mean she's getting worse?
你是说她的情况变得更糟糕了么?
The LP and PCRs ruled out polio and West Nile.
腰椎穿刺和pcrs排除了 小儿麻痹症和西尼罗河热的可能
We think it's Guillain Barré.
我们认为是古兰-巴雷综合症
The body's immune response goes haywire
身体的免疫响应出了毛病
and starts attacking the peripheral nerves.
开始攻击末稍神经
It causes muscle weakness and paralysis.
引起了肌肉无力和麻痹
How bad is it?
情况有多糟糕?
It's serious, but Guillain Barré usually responds very well to plasmapheresis.
很严重 但是血浆置换法 通常对古兰-巴雷综合症疗效显著
You see, the plasma, the clear liquid
你知道,血浆
contains most of the antibodies which are overreacting
她血液中的液体部分,包含了大部分的抗体
and attacking her nervous system.
这些抗体反应过度 攻击她的神经系统
The machine spins her blood in a centrifuge
机器将她的血液在离心机中进行旋转
and separates parts of the blood based on weight.
基于重量将她的血液各部分分离
White blood cells are the heaviest, then the red cells,
白血球是最重的
then platelets and plasma.
然后是红血球,然后是血小板和血浆
We discard the stuff that's causing all the trouble
我们丢掉引起问题的部分
and return the good blood cells back to her body in a replacement fluid.
将有益的血细胞负载在替代液中 返送回她的身体
If it works, we'll see results in a couple of days.
如果行的通,几天后我们就会看到结果
You didn't get any messages for me last week, did you?
上星期你没收到 给我的电♥话♥留言吧,是不是?
Nope.
没
That's funny. The guy finally called back. The place I lost,
有意思了.那家伙最后打电♥话♥来了 我丢掉了那个住处
he said he left three voicemails.
他说他留了三条语♥音♥信息
...
三条我从来没有收到过的信息 如果说的还不够清楚
He must be lying.
他肯定在扯谎
You wouldn't want to live with a liar.
你不会想要和一个说谎的人住在一起的
You erased my messages? Yep.
你删了给我的留言?
Decided I wanted you to stay. Told you that, didn't I?
决定了我想要你留下来 跟你说过了,没有么?
You're miserable, and you're lonely, and you're gonna trap me here
你...可怜,又孤单一人 而你又要把我困在这里
to keep me every bit as miserable and lonely, too.
让我也完全和你一样可怜孤单
Yeah, and you're happy, happy, happy.
Yeah,你很快乐, 快乐, 快乐
Okay. Hey, I'm obviously going through a rough patch here.
很明显我正在经历一段艰难的时间
Wife leaves, tends to bum somebody out.
妻子离去,要把某人轰走
Do you know where my pee went?
你知道我尿到哪里去了么?
You're missing some?
你没有对准枪口?
No. Came out of me and went right into the toilet. Now, why would that be?
不是.从我里面出来一路流向厕所 那么,怎么会这样?
You're William Tell. You could pick an apple off someone's head?
你是William Tell(神箭手的名字) 你可以从一个人的头上射下苹果?
No, it's because there was no clear plastic wrap over the toilet.
不,是因为厕所里面没有 塑料的包裹布铺在地上
The stuff's in the kitchen. You had plenty of time. - All that was missing was the will.
厨房♥里铺的那种东东 你有的是时间,缺的只是决心
This isn't a college dorm.
这里不是大学宿舍
It could be.
可以是的
We're not 18!
我们不是18岁了
So what?
那又怎样?
What did I do to you?
我对你做了什么?
I scammed you into doing the dishes, I made you sit on the steps.
我骗你刷盘子 我让你坐在台阶上
I didn't kill your puppy.
我没有弄死你的小狗
I did not make you miserable.
我没有让你陷入痛苦
Oh, so this is therapy?
哦,说来这还是治疗喽?
No, it just makes me smile.
不. 只是...能让我笑起来
All right. I'm finding a new place tomorrow.
好的,我明天就找一个新的地方
Right. But not tonight.
好的,但不是今晚
Well, I figure you wanna shave my eyebrows while I'm asleep.
Well,我想我睡着的时候 你要刮掉我的眉毛
I wouldn't wanna deprive you of that last smile.
我不会剥夺你最后一次笑的机会
...
你会坐在我的沙发上 让我们俩都郁闷
because you just can't admit that it's over with your wife.
因为你不敢承认你和你老婆玩完了
That's right. I'm here on vacation.
没错.我是来这里度假的
Have you gotten a lawyer yet?
你找过律师了么?
That... That's not...
那--那不是...
Have you even called one?
你打过电♥话♥给任何一个了么?
As long as you're here, it's just a fight.
只要你在这里 这就只是一场吵架
But as soon as you get a place, then it's a divorce.
你一找到一个地方 那么这就是离婚了
Everything sucks.
什么事都糟透了
Might as well find something to smile about.
还是可能找到一些可以让人去笑的东西
Reflexes are marginally weaker.
反射正在变得更加的微弱
...
有时需要几个疗程让血浆置换法见效
Why do these things keep happening to me?
为什么这一切一直发生在我身上?
Dan's back.
Dan回来了
Hey, baby, did you hear that? Dan's here.
Hey,宝贝,你听到了么?Dan来了
I don't wanna see him.
我不想见他
I'll tell him to come back later.
我会告诉他等下再过来
No. Mommy, stay here, please.
不.妈妈,留在这里,求你
Of course.
当然
Is she doing okay?
她还好吧?
She's sleeping.
她在睡觉
I'm sure she's exhausted.
我肯定她很疲惫了
Mood swings are common with the anti-rejection meds.
抗排异药物引起情绪不稳定很常见
No. She's had mood swings. This isn't it. This is...
不. 她有过情绪不稳定 不是这个 这是--
She's given up.
她已经放弃了
I know you think I'm...
我知道你认为我--
This isn't what I wanted.
这不是我想要的
She's always fought with me.
她总是和我争吵
Ever since she was a baby, she was so damn stubborn.
从她是一个婴孩开始 她就这么的顽固
But I never wanted her like this.
但是我从未想要她这样子
I just wanted her safe.
我只想要她平平安安
Doctor!
医生! 医生!
She can't breathe.
她不能呼吸了!
She can't even get a whole sentence out.
她不能说完一整句话
She's using the accessory muscles.
她正在使用附肌呼吸
O2 sat's down to 90. Lungs clear? Yeah. Does your tongue feel swollen? Is it itchy?
血氧量降到90.肺部没有问题么? 你有没有感觉到舌头吞进去?
No hives. It's not an allergy.
痒么?没有麻疹
Lips are cyanotic. We've got to intubate.
不是过敏.嘴唇发紫.我们得做插管了
What are you doing?
你们在做什么?
Pushing lorazepam.
注入劳拉西泮
She's not getting enough oxygen. We've gotta assist her breathing.
她得不到足够的氧气.我们得帮助她呼吸
What was that? Was that a reaction to the treatment?
这是怎么回事?是对治疗的反应么?
It's the paralysis. It's reached her lungs.
是麻痹.已经蔓延到她的肺部.
Melinda's dying.
melinda就要死了.
We're all dying. How fast?
我们都快死了.多快?
Too fast for Guillain Barré.
对于兰德里-古兰-巴雷综合症来说太快了
Cuddy wants to get her an MRI to rule out a spinal lesion.
Cuddy 要给她做一个MRI排除脊椎损伤的可能
Cuddy? What's she doing on this?
Cuddy? 她管这个干什么?
The family lost confidence in us.
她的家人对我们失去了信任
I don't blame them. I'll be right in.
我不怪他们.我马上赶来
It's like she got poisoned with a nerve agent.
可能是她中了神经毒剂
Glue inhalation. Would explain why she hasn't admitted it.
黏着性吸入.可以解释她为什么没有承认
Tox screen was clear for pot.
毒物甄别显示没有大♥麻♥
Middle-class heart transplant patient's gonna huff glue?
中产阶级的心脏移植病人吸毒?
Pesticides?
杀虫剂?
They're not spraying.
一年的这个时候,他们没有在喷药
This girl's tough. She gets what she wants.
这个女孩很倔.她得到她想要的
She's deprived of human contact. She gets herself a backdoor man.
她被剥夺了和人接触的机会 她就会给自己找一个秘密的情人
Or in her case, a side-window boy. What else has she been deprived of?
或者说对于她的情况 一个爬边窗进来的男孩
She's on a special diet
她还被夺去了什么?
because of her allergies.
因为心脏病她按规定饮食
The boyfriend brings the hot beef.
男朋友带给她热腾的牛肉
He also brings a side dish, botulism.
他还带来了副菜:肉毒杆菌.
This paralysis is ascending, remember?
麻痹正在恶化,记得么?
Not if the heart problem's really a paralytic problem.
如果她心脏的问题是她麻♥痹♥的♥真正原因 就不是这样了
Why would she admit the sex and not the food?
她为什么会承认性而不是食物?
She didn't admit anything.
她什么都没有承认
He admitted the sex, and we didn't ask him about food.
他承认了有过, 而我们没有问他有关食物的事情
Get me a rat. You have a rat.
给我一只老鼠
What?
你有一只老鼠了
I'm not gonna kill Steve.
什么?我不会杀了Steve的 (以前从Stacy家抓到的一只)
Only way to confirm this,
唯一确认此事的方法是...
inject a rat with her blood and wait for it to get all botulistic on your ass.
给这只老鼠注射进她的血液 并等它的肉毒杆菌发展到危及生命的地步
In the meantime, I'm going downstairs to browbeat a scared dying teenage girl
同时,我要到楼下去吓唬一个被吓坏的
until she breaks down
快要死去的十几岁的女孩直到她
like a scared dying teenage girl.
像一个被吓坏的快要死去的 十几岁的女孩一样崩溃
You're up early.
你起的很早嘛
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表