It's nearly 106.
到106度了
What's that mean?
什么意思
I mean, what's happening?
我问发生什么事了?
...
你要我编故事来让你安心吗?
We think a drunk driver broke into his room...
一个醉鬼开车冲进了他的房♥间
What's happening to my son?
我儿子怎么了?
The truth is I have no idea.
真♥相♥是我不知道
There's the fever that Cameron was looking for.
cameron正在找发烧的原因
We knew if it was myelitis, there had to be an "-itis".
如果是脊髓炎的话这里应该有"itis"
This must be the infection that set it off.
肯定是感染引起的
Yeah. Except in this universe,
除非这个病例太与众不同
effect follows cause.
也许检测都错了
No. The tests were right.
不,检测是对的
Yesterday he had no fever, no infection.
昨天他没有发热也没有感染
So he just happened to catch a bug while he was here?
那就是他在这里时受到细菌感染了?
That's all this is?
就是这个?
...
他现在失去免疫力了
Because it's really down, it might kill him.
因为白细胞数很低,很可能会杀死他
That's all this is.
就是这个
Is he still pooping his pants?
他还是大小便失禁?
It just started again.
他又开始了
...
当他有点好转时停过
When he was feeling better. He was never getting better.
他只是感到好多了 他从没真正好多了
So, all we have to answer is, what causes a 22-year-old kid
那么我们所要回答的就是 到底是什么使一个22岁的孩子
to become immunocompromised with GI involvement and shocks?
变成免疫系统崩溃,胰岛素混乱,还有休克?
Just stop and start for no apparent reason.
那些结束开始都没有明显的原因
That would be the ideal.
这样最理想了
You. Intravenous broad spectrum antibiotics.
你给他注射静脉抗生素
You get a cervical, thoracic, and lumbar T2-weighted fast spin-echo MRI.
再去做个核磁共振
And you, track down all those Richie Rich's who went to Jamaica,
还有你,去找出来都有谁一起去了牙买♥♥加
see if any of them have got the shocks, the trots or the hots.
看看都有谁休克,腹泻或发热
The hots, it's the fever.
就是发烧
You guys gonna join us for dinner Thursday?
要不要周三跟我们一起吃饭?
Gotta do my laundry.
我要洗衣服
You're not curious?
你们不好奇?
I'm curious about crocs, but I don't stick my head in their mouths.
我对鳄鱼很好奇 不过我不想把头放到它嘴里面
I'm out, too. Look, House is a freak!
我也不去.豪斯是个变♥态♥
There's no virus that causes that, no DNA mutation.
没有病毒引起这个,也没有染色体变异
You're gonna have one dinner with two people.
你要和两个人吃一顿饭
Sixty minutes, most of it spent chewing
一个小时,大部分时间都在咀嚼
or talking about the weather.
讲些天气
Unless they say something like,
除了一些他们感兴趣的话题
"Do you prefer the chardonnay or the merlot?"
"哪种葡萄酒你更喜欢,chardonnayor还是merlot"
and, "Oh, we kept Greg locked in a closet for 17 years".
我们把greg锁在阁楼里17年
You're not gonna learn anything.
你还是什么都不知道
...
我们想跟你一些朋友谈谈
see if they have any similar symptoms.
看看他们是不是也有一样的症状
The doctors in the ER already asked me that.
急症室的医生已经问过我这些了
...
但他们没有我们现在有的信息
What kind of information?
什么样的信息
Would you mind if I spoke with Carnell alone for a minute?
我能跟carnell单独讲几句吗?
...
不.只是些私密问题
Why is something suddenly confidential?
为什么突然变成私密问题了?
I mean, if you know something about my son,
我的意思是如果你知道我儿子一些事
I need to know what's going on.
我要知道发生什么事情了
I'm sorry, I have to insist.
对不起我要坚持
I'm his father,
我是他爸爸
and if I'm going to take care of him,
如果我要去照顾他
I need to know the truth.
我需要知道真♥相♥
Dad. She wants to know who I went to Jamaica with.
爸爸,她想知道我跟谁去了牙买♥♥加
You've never been to Jamaica.
你从来没去过牙买♥♥加
Taddy's dad flew a bunch of us down over spring break.
taddy的爸爸在春假时带我们去了那里
You told me you had two papers to write over the break.
你跟我说春假要写两篇论文
'Cause I didn't want to come home and work my ass off.
因为我不想回家干活干的累死
I wanted an actual break during a break for once.
我只想好好的放一次真正的假
I shouldn't have lied to you.
我不应该骗你
No, what you should have done is come home
不,你应该做的事是回家
instead of partying with your rich friends.
而不是跟你的有钱朋友出去玩
I'm sorry, we need those names.
对不起,我们需要那些人的名字
What do you want?
你想要什么
To apologize.
道歉
I realize that my attention to the clinic has been somewhat lax of late,
我发现我对门诊部的关心有些太迟了
and I wanna make amends.
我觉得要改变一下
How about tomorrow night?
明天晚上怎么样?
I take the night shift.
我值晚班
The clinic's closed at night.
门诊部9点关门
Yeah, but I'm sure there's plenty of things to be done,
是的,不过我相信会有很多事情要做
there's charts to be reviewed, supplies inventoried...
一些表格要检查,补给,排列
Dinners avoided.
只要不吃饭
...
我爱死他们的色拉了
Give me a reason to get out of this,
给我个理由
and I'll tell you who started the rumor about you being a transsexual.
我就告诉你谁造的谣说你做过变性手术
There is no such rumor. There will be,
没有这种谣言
unless you get me out of this dinner.
如果你不帮我推掉晚饭就会有这种谣言了
No one's making you do this, House.
没有人逼你这么做,豪斯
Just do what everybody else does. Lie to them.
就像每一个人做的那样 对他们撒谎
12岁时
My mom's a human polygraph.
我妈妈是人类学作家
My dad should be taking her to Vegas, not the Louvre.
我爸爸应该带她去拉斯维加斯而不是卢浮宫
Trust me, your mom would much rather think
相信我,你妈妈绝对相信你是在开会
you have a business meeting than you hate her.
而不是讨厌她
I don't hate her.
我不讨厌她
I hate him.
我讨厌他
We all had headaches, nausea, vomiting.
我们都头痛,恶心,呕吐
You know, we figured it was connected to the massive amounts of drinking.
我们认为这跟酗酒有关
What, you think what happened to Carnell
你觉得Carnell的病跟的旅行有关?
has something to do with the trip? or strange feelings since you got back?
在你回来后没有任何没法解释的疼痛 或奇怪的感觉吗?
No, except for a little athlete's foot, I'm fine.
是,除了一些运动痛外,我很好
Can I see it?
我能看看吗?
There's a common parasite in Jamaica that can resemble foot fungus.
在牙买♥♥加有种寄生虫会在脚部聚积,使脚肿大
It's not really my feet.
我的脚没有
You know, I figured fungus is fungus.
我是说肿大
It's my groin.
这是我的鼠蹊
I'm going to need
我要看看它
to take a look at that.
那你想跟我一起下到医院?
No, no, I can't. I mean, I just started two days ago.
不是,我不能,我两天前才开始
We're right in the middle of a big merger... Then drop your pants.
我们就在办公室中间 脱裤子
Reilly, I need the...
呃,我需要-
What the hell's going on here?
怎么回事?
Right.
也是他的朋友 对
Well, as soon as she's done treating your rash,
好,等她治好你的皮疹
I need the numbers on D-Port Technology.
我需要d-port技术的号♥码
Yes, sir.
好的
And, Doctor, why don't you leave a card on your way out?
医生,走时留个名片吧
Except for one guy with a rash,
不算一个出疹的男人
no one else on the trip has any health issues.
旅行中没有人有生病
...
我不知道.我检查了一些
it doesn't appear to be ringworm.
不像是癣
What did it look like,
看上去像什么
aside from "not ringworm"?
不是癣是什么?
Basically like diaper rash.
像是衣物过敏
...
他三天没换衣服了
Kaposi's Sarcoma can look like diaper rash.
卡波西式肉瘤看上去像衣物过敏
Any discoloration around the edges?
周围有没有变色?
Get him in here. We all wanna take a look.
带他过来,我要看看
Even if it is Kaposi's, it's not related.
就算这是卡波西式肉瘤,也没有什么关系
Our patient doesn't have any skin symptoms
病人没有任何皮肤上的症状
and we've already ruled out cancer.
而且我们已经排除了癌症了
What are the odds of two friends
这种可能性会有多大
who just returned from a trip outside the country
两个朋友刚刚一起从外国回来
coming down with unexplained but unrelated illnesses?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表