the cataplexy, the violence, it could be neurological.
猝倒 暴♥力♥行为--也可能是神经的问题
If we chalk this up to drugs, we could be
如果我们把这些都归于毒品 我们可能在她患初期M.S.(多发性硬化症)
releasing her with juvenile MS or Parkinson's...
或者帕金森氏症时送她出院--
Detox her. Fine.
那就帮她戒毒
We'll set her up on a program,
好吧 我们帮她订个计划
they'll wean her onto the methadone.
他们用美♥沙♥酮♥帮她戒毒--
And in four weeks, we'll know you're right.
四周之内我们就知道你是不是对的了
Or, we'll know that Cameron's right
或者我们会知道Cameron是对的
and the pretty girl will do Milan next fall in a wheelchair.
而这个美女下个秋天坐在一个轮椅里去米兰
Put her in a coma, pump her full of naltrexone.
弄昏她 给她灌环丙甲羟二羟吗♥啡♥酮
Cut the four weeks to one night.
把四周缩成一晚
The lab reports show that your daughter
测试结果证明你的女儿
had heroin in her system.
身体内有海♥洛♥因♥
Were you aware of her drug use?
你知道她吸毒吗?
No.
不
We think she's suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
我们认为她正在经历戒断反应
Detoxing generally takes several weeks.
缓慢的戒毒需要几周的时间
The danger is that if the drugs are masking some other illness,
但风险是如果毒品掩盖了其他病症的症状
it could worsen before we've weaned her off the heroin.
它可能在她戒掉毒瘾前恶化
How?
有多糟?
There is a rapid detox procedure.
还有一个快速的戒毒方法
We flush her system with an opioid antagonist.
我们用一种阿片类拮抗剂冲洗她的系统
It'll end her addiction overnight.
它能在一夜之间戒除她的毒瘾
The process is dangerous
但过程很危险
because we have to induce a coma.
因为我们必须使她进入深度昏迷
It also means that if she ever relapses,
同时 如果她复吸
there's a good chance she'll overdose
有很大可能她会吸毒过量
because her body won't react to the drug.
因为她的身体将不会对毒品再起反应
So either way
所以无论哪种办法--
I'm risking her life.
我都要冒她生命的险
Do you have to tell her how dangerous it is?
你必须告诉她这有多危险?
Is it dangerous?
这危险吗?
There are certain risks.
有一定的风险
We've gone over them with your father.
我们已经和你父亲讨论过了
And he's not worried?
他一点也不担心?
He's your dad. He's always gonna worry.
他是你老爸 他总会担心的
But he knows we're gonna take good care of you.
但他知道我们会好好照顾你
Everything's starting to hurt. My legs are...
哦 我的身体到处都在疼 我的腿
Heroin withdrawal is an extremely painful process.
海♥洛♥因♥戒断是一个极度痛苦的过程
But we're gonna put you to sleep.
但我们会让你睡过去
You won't feel a thing.
你不会感觉到任何事
You promise?
保证?
I promise.
我保证
That was a pretty stupid thing to do, huh?
一个很蠢的决定 对吧?
Getting hooked on drugs?
吸毒?
Yeah, not the best move you've ever made.
没错 不是什么好决定
Just, I thought it would be fun.
我只是--我觉得那会很有趣
You don't have to explain to us.
你不用向我们解释
A lot of, a lot of the other girls were...
许多其他女孩--
When you wake up, you'll feel a lot better.
你醒来之后 会感觉好多了
Nurse! Nurse!
护士 护士!
You son of a bitch! You killed her!
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥! 你杀了她
She's not dead.
她没有死
She had a heart attack.
她的心脏停跳了
She's stable now. The anesthesia...
她现在稳定了 麻醉--
Get her out of that coma. - I don't think so.
让她醒过来 我想不行
Stop this! All right, I don't consent anymore.
停下这个 好吗 我不再同意了
I want her to do the slow detox.
我-我选择那个缓慢的戒毒
Did you ever get a paper cut?
你的手指被纸割伤过吗?
A really nasty one, between the fingers?
在手指上很深的那种?
Multiply that by about a billion
把那个感觉放大10亿倍
and you'll just barely approach the kind of suffering she'll experience
基本上接近她将感受到的痛苦
if we wake her up now.
如果我们现在弄醒她
We're committed to this.
现在是我们说了算
She's out till morning. Go get a book.
她必须到明早才能醒过来 去找本书看看
I haven't slept in weeks, because my teeth hurt.
我好几周都没睡了 因为我的牙疼
The dentist couldn't find any cavities.
牙医找不到任何蛀牙
And I'm getting these headaches.
而我还总是头疼
Oh! Poor you.
哦 可怜人
I think I'm going crazy.
我想我快要疯了
And my stomach,
还有我的肚子
I roll out of bed and I wanna puke.
我总是翻来覆去 而且想吐
I take it you're married?
我猜你结婚了
You must be psychic.
你的脑子有问题
You must be witty. When's she due?
你够幽默的 她什么时候生?
How'd you know she was...
你怎么知道她--
Because I'm doing her.
因为我最近正在和她搞
You've got Couvade Syndrome.
你患了男人假分娩综合征
It's just a fancy way of saying
虽然有点跑题 我的意思
you should stop whining.
是你应该停止唠叨
Millions of women have got the same thing.
成千上万的女人得和你一样的病
They're not bugging me.
她们都没有烦过我
You're suffering from sympathetic pregnancy.
你患上了心理性妊娠
Gotta go. People dying.
要走了 有人快死了
Whole circleoflife thing.
生命的循环
It's all in my head?
都因为我的脑袋?
No, it's all in your hormones.
不 只是因为你的荷尔蒙
The good news is,
好消息是如果你去喝酒抽烟
no one's gonna lecture you if you smoke and get drunk.
没人会对你喋喋不休
Shouldn't she be awake by now?
她现在应该醒了吧?
It's only been a half an hour since we stopped the medicine.
我们停药了只有一个半小时
Well, you said that's how long it would take.
你说的过这么长时间她就会醒来
I said it would take about a half an hour.
我说的是大约一个半小时
couldn't this mean something more...
那么 这是不是可能意味着--
So far, it means nothing.
目前 一切都好
She had a heart attack. She could have brain damage.
她有了一次心脏停跳 她可能有脑损伤
She could have something more... She's opening her eyes.
她可能有-- 她睁开眼睛了
Alex, you okay?
Alex? 你还好吗?
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗?
Emm
嗯
I got the cute doctor.
我看到了帅哥医生
Do you feel any pain?
嗨 你有哪里疼吗?
Good. Let us know if anything changes.
好 如果有变化请及时告诉我们
If your stomach doesn't feel right, anything.
包括你的肚子 其他任何事情
Hey.
嗨
Are you mad at me, Daddy?
你还生我的气吗 爸爸?
I let you down.
我让你失望了
No, no. Not at all, sweetie, I...
不 不 一点也不 亲爱的 我--
I should have been more mature.
我应该更成熟的
I should have handled the pressure.
我应该承受住压力
Stop, stop.
好了 好了
We're gonna get you better, all right?
我们会让你好起来的 好吗?
Nothing else matters.
其他的都没关系
Excuse me.
让一下
I've got you on what we call a "banana bag".
我们会给你挂一个叫做香蕉包的输液
Plenty of vitamins, nutrients...
补充维生素和营养
I got the cute doctor.
我看到了帅哥医生
Are you mad at me, Daddy?
你还生我的气吗 爸爸?
I let you down.
我让你失望了
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I should have been more mature.
我应该更成熟的
I should have handled the pressure.
我应该承受住压力
What's wrong with her?
她到底怎么了?
Anterograde amnesia, short-term memory loss.
顺行性遗忘 短期记忆遗失
Evidence of a hypoxic brain injury.
缺氧性脑损伤的证据
It might be the result of getting cut off
也许是她心脏停跳时
from the oxygen when she flatlined.
缺氧的结果
Probably the result of that rapid detox
也许是你让我们逼迫她
you told us to push on her.
做的那个快速戒毒的结果
You gonna put that down?
你要把那个放下来吗?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表