Maybe she was hooking up with Tarzan
也许她和人猿泰山有一腿
and Cheetah down by the elephant graveyard.
然后骑着猎豹直奔大象墓园
Or Jane stayed in the tree house, and Tarzan came up.
或者...女主角留在树屋里 泰山上来
Okay, I spent most of the night, Friday.
好吧, 周五晚上我逗留很长时间
But if her mom finds out about that, she will totally freak.
被她妈妈知道的话 会发疯的
I did everything I could to make sure she wouldn't get sick.
可是我已经采取措施 不让她得病
Latex allergy?
乳胶过敏?
What do you mean, like a condom? We didn't...
什么意思? 避孕套? 我们没有
You had unsafe sex? The whole "unsafe" thing didn't tell you something?
你们没有做防护? 你对不安全性♥爱♥一无所知吗?
Yeah, but, I mean, look. We didn't, like, plan on it, you know? It just...
做了, 可我们并不是计划好的
I don't know. We're in love. We've been dating for two years.
只不过..,我们深深相爱 我们一起已经两年
Practically a lifetime. How about a semen allergy?
相当长的时间了 会不会是精♥液♥过敏?
We're gonna need a semen sample.
我们需要精♥液♥样本
You can use the bathroom over there.
你可以到那边的洗手间
Right. How do I...
知道了, 我怎么...
Aim and shoot.
瞄准了就射
And no thinking about Dr. Cameron. We'll know.
不准幻想Cameron 我们会知道的
We should tell her parents.
我们应该告诉家长
Why stop there? Call the cops.
就这样? 索性报♥警♥好了
...
如果我们说出去 这俩孩子可能再也不能有性♥爱♥
The parents will find out when they get the bill anyway.
反正家长拿到帐单的时候会发现
So you're fine with them finding out as long as
所以他们自己发现就无所谓
you don't have to tell them?
只要不让你去告诉他们?
Pretty much.
差不多
Too bad it's not you giving the sample. We'd be done by now.
可惜不是取你的样本 否则现在都已经搞定了
Test was negative. No semen allergy.
测试呈阴性 没有精♥液♥过敏
Boyfriend sneaks in to get his freak on the night before the anaphylaxis.
男朋友在前一晚溜进去和她温存
I don't buy that it's unrelated. He loves her.
我不信这没有关联
He did everything he could to make sure she wouldn't get sick.
他爱她, 他做了一切措施 防止她生病
What does that mean?
这说明什么?
Love is an emotion certain people experience, similar to happiness.
只有部分人能感受到爱这种体验 快乐也是如此
No. Maybe I should give a more relatable example.
算了 我还是找点更贴切的例子
Oh, snap.
行了!
What did he do to protect her,
他采取了什么措施保护她?
Brillo Pad his privates?
用猪鬃刷清洗私处?
I assumed he washed and he... Oh, good work.
假设他洗了, 而且--
Assumptions are so much faster than actual questions.
很好, 假设比问题要快速
You the boyfriend? - I need to borrow you.
你是男朋友? 跟我来一下
What is going on?
怎么了?
Don't worry. I'll return him in roughly the same condition.
别担心, 我会把他大致原样送回
Did you take anything to stay healthy?
你服用什么来保持健康?
Something stronger than an apple a day?
不是指每天一个苹果的?
...
他累了...因为昏迷太久
...
你吃了什么?
Don't worry. He can keep a secret. Right...
别担心, 他会保守秘密
Antibiotics? Penicillin?
抗生素?青霉素?
Any of those names ring a bell?
有没有比较熟的?
Yeah. My friend Elliot, his dad had, like, a whole bottle that he hadn't finished,
我朋友elliot, 他爸爸开了一瓶没吃完
so I swiped it and took a bunch for, like, a week.
我就拿过来 吃了大概一星期
I mean, there's no way I was gonna risk breathing germs on Melinda.
我不会冒险把病菌传染给melinda
This is the one downside of teenage sex. You're idiots.
青少年性♥爱♥就是这么麻烦 你个白♥痴♥
You almost killed your girlfriend.
你差点杀死你的女友
She's allergic to penicillin.
她对青霉素过敏
What, do you think there was still some on my lips? I brushed my teeth.
你是说我嘴唇上还有? 我刷了牙的
Think lower and more fun.
位置再靠下点 有趣的地方
I mean, it can go through your stuff?
那能从...从那东西里穿过去?
Totally, dude.
绝无问题
There's this administrator here, whenever she gets sick,
这医院有个行政管理 每次她一生病
she just gives me the prescription.
就让我吃方子上的药
But, you know, they tested Melinda. They said she wasn't allergic to my stuff.
可是他们做了测试 说melinda不会对我的那东西过敏
Yeah, four days later.
四天了
By that time the penicillin was crusting up a sock at the bottom of your hamper.
那些青霉素早都在你洗衣蓝底部 的臧袜子上结痂了
Do you have to tell her it was my fault?
你一定会告诉她是我的错吗?
No.
不
Great part of being a grownup, you never have to do anything.
做成年人的好处 没什么一定要做的
You're releasing her?
你们让她出院?
What happened? What did you find out?
怎么回事? 你们发现什么?
Tests on your house ruled out any environmental allergens.
对你家的检查排除了环境致敏
will repeat itself.
我们相信这种情形不太可能再出现
What set of circumstances?
什么情形?
It's good news. She's healthy.
这是好消息 表示她健康
But you might wanna talk to... Cameron!
但我觉得你应该找 cameron!
I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸
Getting the epi.
肾上腺素
...
心音正常, 没有摩擦声
What are you waiting for?
你们等什么?
Quiet.
安静
She's coughing up white sputum.
她咳白沫
Crackling two-thirds of the way up.
上行三分之二有气泡声
...
她在呕吐, 你们还不打♥针♥?
It's not an allergy. It's her heart.
不是过敏, 是她的心脏
What's the good news? What's the bad news?
好消息是什么?坏消息是什么?
Congestive heart failure.
充血性心衰
...
好消息
...
为什么?
I don't know. It just sounded like you.
不知道, 这样比较像你
New puzzle piece, always good news. What's the bad news?
新的拼图, 总是好的 坏消息是什么?
We've got two puzzle pieces from two different puzzles.
两个碎片来自不同的拼图
Seems that way.
有道理
What if her anaphylaxis wasn't anaphylaxis?
假如过敏症不是过敏症?
Toxicity from the anti-rejection meds could cause a seizure and then heart failure.
抗排异药物可导致痉挛和心衰
And get cured by a mommy-wielded EpiPen? It's anaphylaxis. What else?
结果被妈妈手里的肾上腺素治好? 这就是过敏, 还有什么?
What if they really are two puzzles?
假如确实是两个拼图呢?
You think she had two unrelated rare conditions in one week?
她在一周内连中两个疑难杂症?
We explained the anaphylaxis.
我们解释了过敏
What do you mean "we"? I did.
什么, 我们? 是我
At least I thought I did. Maybe I didn't. Still, it was all me.
至少我认为是 结果还是我的功劳
And heart problems aren't so rare for someone who's had a heart transplant.
心脏的问题, 对一个心移植患者来说 并不少见
I say we assume House was right about the anaphylaxis.
我们假设house对过敏的判断是对的
It is tempting.
很诱人
Heart failure could be either infection, coronary disease, or rejection.
心脏衰竭可以有几种原因 感染, 冠状动脉疾病, 排异
Sorry. There's a reason they call it the whiteboard. It's not my rule.
我们把它叫白板是有原因的 不是我规定的
What ties both these conditions together?
这些病因如何联♥系♥在一起?
Okay, we can all stare at each other, or we can investigate
我们可以面面相觑
what caused the heart failure.
或者我们调查心衰的原因
Just the heart failure.
只是心衰
You wanna give me that black marker?
把马克笔给我好吗?
There's no fever, so it's probably not infection.
没有发烧, 应该没有感染
Or no fever because she's been on immunosuppressants for the last six months.
或者, 没有发烧是因为过去6个月 她的免疫系统一直被抑制
Let's do a CT, get a heart biopsy, and then redo...
我们做个C.T, 心脏活检 重新验血
Anything?
发现什么?
Not yet.
还没有
So I hear you don't want teenagers having sex.
听说你不赞同青少年性♥爱♥
Teen suicide rate isn't high enough for you already?
青少年自杀率还不够高吗?
I think those two are brats.
我只是觉得这两个人被宠坏了
The girl undercuts her mom any chance she gets.
女儿一有机会就给她妈捣乱
Yeah, it's the daughter's fault. Nothing to do with Mom infantilizing her.
女儿的错 妈妈拿她当小孩就没什么
Good point.
好理由
Explains why parents who don't pay attention
解释了为什么不关心小孩的家长
get such nice, well-adjusted children.
总是养出懂事的好孩子
What's this?
这是什么?
You think it's vegetation? Yeah.
可能是赘生物?
The kind made of muscle that opens your heart valves.
好像是拉动心脏瓣膜的肌肉
It's nothing. She's clean.
没事, 她很正常
It's good news. You don't show any signs of coronary artery disease.
好消息 你没有任何心血管疾病
So what's next?
接下来是什么?
Well, blood work to rule out infection,
血检以排除感染
and then a heart surgical biopsy to rule out rejection.
心外科活检以排除排异反应
But you don't think you're gonna rule out both things, do you?
但是你觉得不可能两个都排除?
No.
是的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表