Well, yeah. And I could reach down and get it.
没错 我可以再去查
But that would kind of spoil the whole cool move.
但那样我就不酷了
I'm not on any medications.
我现在什么药也不在吃
Are you a vegetarian? No. Why?
你是素食主义者? 不是 怎么了?
Because you might have something called Cushing's syndrome,
因为你可能得了一种叫库欣氏综合症的病 (肾上腺皮质功能亢进引起的代谢障碍性疾病)
which basically means...
基本上就是...
My pituitary is overproducing ACTH,
我的脑垂体过量分泌ACTH (ACTH:促肾上腺皮质激素)
which is causing my adrenal glands
导致我的肾上腺
to push too much cortisol into my bloodstream.
分泌了过多的皮质醇进入血液
What a coincidence.
这么巧
I'm a doctor, too.
我也是医生
Yeah, I had it last year.
我去年得的
They did brain surgery,
他们给我做了脑部手术
removed an adenoma from my pituitary.
从我的垂体上摘除了一个腺瘤
Aah!
啊?
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么?
"You were right, House. Her pituitary tumor regrew.
你说的对 House 她的垂体瘤重新生长了
It is Cushing's. Uncanny how you do that."
库欣氏综合症 真不知道你怎么做到的
Actually, it was Cameron's idea.
实际上 是Cameron的主意
No, Cameron had three ideas.
不 Cameron有三个主意
I chose one to encourage, to nurture...
我选了一个来培养 来强化
Yeah, you're all about the nurturing.
对 你总是诲人不倦
Do you need a hug?
要不要拥抱一下?
I don't see any regrowth.
我没看到什么反复
You get her medical records faxed over?
你拿到她的病历的传真了吗?
Work smart, not hard. That's my philosophy, boss.
工作要有技巧 而不是埋头苦干 这是我的处世哲学 老板
I'll take that as a no.
你直接说没有就是了
Anica, I need you to stay completely still.
Anica 我需要你保持完全静止
Sorry.
抱歉
Still don't see anything.
还是什么也看不到
Okay, so it's a microadenoma. Too small to see.
好吧 那就是个微型腺瘤 太小了看不到
So small, it's not even there.
太小了 小的根本不存在
Right. It's just a coincidence that I predicted a rare condition that she happened to have a year ago.
对 只不过正巧和她一年前得的病一样
Results from her LP back yet?
腰椎穿刺结果出来了吗?
Didn't do an LP.
没做腰椎穿刺 我知道她什么病
I knew what she had.
窗口关闭
Go do the LP.
去做腰椎穿刺
Okay, I need you to roll over on your side, kiss your kneecaps.
好 我要你翻过身侧卧头埋到膝盖里
Party time.
Party时间
I thought it only took one doctor to do this. I'm observing.
我还以为只要一个医生就够了呢 我只是看看
She's here to make sure I don't paralyze you.
她在这里是防止我把你搞瘫痪
You've done this before, right?
你以前做过这个 对吧?
Successfully?
成功的?
He's kidding. He's an excellent doctor.
他在开玩笑 他是个非常优秀的医生
I'm going to numb the area with some lidocaine,
我要用利多卡因进行局部麻醉
and then we're off to the races. See what I did there?
然后我们就开始起跑了 看到了吗?
I used horse-racing jargon to make the patient feel more comfortable.
我用赛马的行话来舒缓病人的紧张情绪
Okay, here we go.
好了 开始吧
Ooh!
噢!
Felt like bone. Does that hurt?
碰到骨头了 疼吗?
A little bit. What are you doing?
有点 你在干什么? 噢!
Try rounding your back a bit more.
试着再弯一点腰
You're perfect just the way you are.
你现在姿势正好
Oops, that was all me.
噢 这是我的错
Aah!
啊!
Might want to move down one vertebra.
或许应该取下一节椎骨
This is actually much harder than I remember.
这个比我记忆中的难多了
Wow!
哦!
My chest feels a little tight.
我有点胸闷
Try taking a deep breath.
试着深呼吸
Dr. House, maybe I should take it from here.
House医生 也许我应该接手了
Eighth time's the charm.
第八次就苦尽甘来了
Aah!
啊!
You trying to piss off Foreman?
你想让Foreman不爽?
Just let...
让...
BP's 240 over 140.
血压240/140
Turn that thing off, will you?
把那个东西关了 好吗?
Take the needle out.
把针拔♥出♥来♥
Take the needle out! Okay.
把针拔♥出♥来♥! 好吧!
It's a hypertensive crisis. Start her on an IV lopressor drip.
高血压危象 静脉注射Lopressor(降压药)
Titrate to systolic less than 140. She'll be fine.
直到收缩压降到140 她会没事的
Cameron. Meet me in my office.
Cameron 来我办公室
At the risk of sounding redundant and right,
虽然基本上等于废话 但是我不得不说...
again,
我...又...对了
she has Cushing's.
她得了库欣氏症
Cushing's.
库欣氏症
Right, the fact that you mangled her LP has nothing to do with it.
对...你把腰椎穿刺搞砸跟它没关系?
Actually, it has everything to do with it.
实际上 很有关系
Cushing's plus stress equals hypertensive crisis.
库欣氏症加上压力等于高血压危象
Smart move, sending the rookie.
做法很好 派新手上场
Her initial symptoms could have been caused by alcohol-induced DIC.
她最初的症状可能是酒精诱发DIC造成的
She had a hypertensive crisis because it's been at least six hours since she had her last drink.
她的高血压危象是因为 她上次喝酒已经是至少六个小时以前了
She's detoxing.
戒除症状
The exact same moment that I'm futilely trying to give her an LP?
正好碰上我试着给她做腰椎穿刺却徒劳无功的时候?
Right. An invisible tumor on her pituitary is much more likely.
对 她垂体上长了个隐形的肿瘤
What if the tumor is somewhere else?
会不会是其它地方的肿瘤?
There could be an ACTH-secreting tumor on her lung or pancreas.
她的肺或者胰腺上可能有个分泌ACTH的肿瘤 (ACTH: 促肾上腺皮质激素)
It's awfully rare.
那可是超少见的
Not as rare as an invisible tumor.
至少没有隐形肿瘤少见
Why didn't they put you in charge instead of Foreman?
他们为什么不让你来负责?
Oh, yeah, you're the guy that killed that woman.
哦 对了 是你害死那个女人的
Get a pan-man scan before she dies a cortisol OD.
在她死于皮质醇过量之前做个全身扫描
Come on
来嘛……
Fine. Do it.
好 做吧
But when you don't find anything,
不过如果你什么也没找到
put her on a Librium taper for the withdrawal and get her a bed in a rehab clinic.
给她使用利眠宁(安定药)以帮助她戒酒 然后在康复门诊给她订张病床
Lungs look clean.
肺部没有异常
Her lymph nodes are not enlarged.
她的淋巴结没有增大
Cuddy tapped Foreman to run the department.
Cuddy指定Foreman负责部门
I didn't even get asked. Neither did I.
都没征求过我的意见 我也一样
You were suspended. I was kidding.
你被停职了 开个玩笑
It's the irony of women in charge. They don't like other women in charge.
关于女人主事的可笑之处 她们不喜欢还有别的女人主事
What? You think it's something else?
什么?你认为还有别的原因?
You sabotaged yourself.
你自作自受
You went on a date with House. You slept with me.
你和House约会 和我上♥床♥
Putting you in charge of this department is like a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen.
让你负责这个部门等于预订一个性骚扰的官司
Yeah, they're really worried that I'm gonna create a hostile work environment.
没错 他们真的担心我会把这里搞得充满敌意
Maybe that's the problem.
可能这就是问题
Being in charge means having to say no to House.
负责就意味着要对House说"不"
Would you hire you for that?
你是老板会为这个理由雇用自己吗?
Anderson coming out strong.
Anderson强势冲出
What is he thinking? He watched what Tom Mants just did.
他在想什么? 他刚看了Tom Meents干了什么
You ordered MRIs for the entire maternity ward?
你替整个产科平房♥订了核磁共振?
I was in a crazy mood.
我现在不大正常
Good thing I got a new boss to back me up.
幸好我的新老板替我背黑锅
Although, I think one of those is actually necessary.
尽管我认为这里至少有一个是有用的
Better comb through before you cancel them all.
最好在你取消它们前来个地毯式搜索
What do you expect me to do, House?
你想让我怎样 House?
Quit? Cry?
辞职? 大哭?
Actually, I expect you to act like what you are.
实际上 我希望你能和平常一样
My employee. My subordinate.
我的雇员 我的下属
My bitch.
我的小鸭子
Well, since you asked nicely...
好啊 既然你这么温柔地请求--
My God. I can't believe I got more than
天 我都忘了我病人的出院摘要
a year behind on my discharge summaries. Got to get caught up.
已经拉下一年了 要赶紧追上
Oh, no, wait.
噢 不 等一下
I'm not authorized to sign these anymore. Only you are.
我已经没有资格签这些东西了 只有你能
Keep it coming. I'm not gonna break.
继续来吧 谁怕谁
Scan showed a mass on her pancreas.
扫描显示她的胰腺上有异常组织
Looks malignant. Probably inoperable.
像恶性的 很可能不能手术
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表