Are you gonna sulk?
你要绷着脸?
I'm not gonna indulge you.
我不会纵容你的
he treatment for hypoxic brain injuries consists of...
缺氧性脑损伤的治疗方案包括--
Cameron, Chase and the Dark One.
Cameron Chase还有那个黑家伙
Foreman, right?
Foreman对吧?
The patient flatlined for, like, 30 seconds.
病人心脏停跳了 大概 30秒
You've got to be oxygen-deprived
要有缺氧到损伤脑功能
for longer than that to lose brain function.
必须比那个时间长
We can't be sure how long she was...
我们不能确定她到底缺氧了多久--
Her brain's fine.
她的脑子没事
Memory loss. You're saying
记忆遗失 你是说
that's not a neurological symptom?
那不是神经病症的症状?
No, I'm saying what I'm saying.
不 我的意思就是我说的话
Her brain's fine. She's faking?
她的脑子很好 她在假装?
She's got posttraumatic stress disorder.
她患了创伤后压力心理障碍症(PTSD)
We got models fighting in Iraq now?
我们现在派模特去伊♥拉♥克♥打仗了?
Show me a woman on heroin who looks like that,
给我找个像这样的女瘾君子
and I'll show you a woman who's been sexually abused.
我就告诉你你谁是那个被性骚扰的女人
That's your proof? That she's good looking.
那就是你的证明? 她长得很漂亮?
He manages her career, travels the world with her,
他管理她的事业 和她一起环游世界
at her side 24/7.
每时每刻陪在她的身边
He's either a very good dad or a very bad dad.
他要么是个非常好的爸爸 要么是个非常坏的爸爸
You saw that tokus.
你也见过那个恶棍了
Would the fact that she's your daughter really stop you?
她是他女儿的事实真的能阻止他吗?
Ooh
哦
Her brain is running away from reality
她的脑子正在逃避现实
and when the drugs can't do it anymore,
当毒品不再起作用时
it starts to shut down.
它开始停机了
Your theory has the advantages
你的理论的唯一优点就是
of being completely unprovable
完全无法证明
and completely exculpating you.
并且彻彻底底的为你开脱
When you guys are done talking, do an MRI and an LP.
你们说够了的话 去做个MRI和LP (LP 腰椎穿刺)
When her brain checks out as normal,
如果她的大脑没问题
then we'll know that Daddy really, really loves her.
我们就会知道爸爸真的 真的爱她
Where's House?
House呢?
He was in too much pain to work.
说他太疼了 不能工作
Who's covering?
谁在顶替他?
He called 15 minutes after his shift started.
他在他这班15分钟后才打的电♥话♥
It was too late to find anybody. Exam Room One.
太晚了 找不到别人 1号♥检查室
Hi. Where's Dr. House?
嗨 House医生在哪里?
I wish I knew. What's the problem?
希望我知道 嗯 什么问题?
It's personal.
个人隐私
And it's so personal he didn't bother writing anything in your chart.
哦 私密到他压根没在你的病历上写一个字
It's getting worse.
情况越来越糟了
What is?
什么情况?
It's personal.
个人隐私
Fine. You can wait.
好吧 你先等着
Doctor!
医生
I tell you what. I am going to give you
我跟你说 我会给你
Dr. House's personal pager number.
House医生的个人传呼机的号♥码
Why would your mind go to abuse so fast?
你的想法怎么会这么快跳到性骚扰去的?
Because I had a funny uncle.
因为我有个奇怪的叔叔
You were abused?
你被骚扰了?
What? No. Why'd your mind go to that so fast?
什么? 不 你的想法怎么会这么快跳到那里去的?
I just had a funny uncle. Great stories, always filthy.
我只是有个奇怪的叔叔 好多故事 都不怎么干净
I don't know if it's something with this case
我不知道是这个病例的问题
or you got something personal going on,
还是你有些个人的问题
the whole breakup thing?
那个分手事件
It's personal. House.
个人的问题 House
Your pain is affecting your decision-making.
你的疼痛正在影响你的决定
You got a problem with a call I make,
你对我的命令有问题
question the call. Don't make it personal.
质疑命令 别往个人方面想
Are you saying pain can't affect your mood?
你是说疼痛不能影响你的情绪?
If I'm right about the pain,
如果我关于疼痛的观点是对的
you're gonna wanna rush everything,
你会想加速所有的事
which is what you're doing. Don't.
就像你现在做的 别这样
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you doing your daughter?
你在搞你的女儿吗?
What?
什么?
We should probably talk privately, huh?
也许我们应该私下里谈这个 对吧?
Come on, walk with me.
快点 跟我来
Come on.
我没有--
He's not! I'm sure he's not.
他没有 我相信他没有
She is a babe, though.
不过她确实挺漂亮的
We're gonna need you to keep still.
我们需要你保持不动的姿势
I am.
我没动
What do you think that means?
你说这是什么意思?
It's either neurological or psychological.
要么是神经方面的 要么是心理上的
The only thing we know for sure
我们唯一确定的是
is it's gonna screw up the MRI results,
MRI的结果没戏了
which is gonna make House think he's right.
会让House认为他是对的
This is a waste of time.
这是浪费时间
Let's just get the LP.
我们去做LP吧
I should take your head off.
我真该宰了你
Your glands are fine. See,
你的腺体没问题
now, you're my patient.
好了 现在你是我的病人
You got doctor-patient confidentiality.
你有医患保密协议
No worries. - So, what did you do to her?
不用担心 好了 你对她做了什么?
Why would you possibly think...
你怎么会想--
Hard to imagine anyone not wanting to nail her.
很难想象一个男人不想搞她
You son of...
你个婊♥子♥--
It's a compliment.
这是赞扬
That heart-shaped ass,
心形的臀部
those perfect, perky, all-natural breasts.
这些完美的 自然的胸部
That is my daughter you're talking about!
你在说的是我的女儿!
No, that's your daughter you were talking about.
不 是你在说你的女儿
"She just instinctively knows how to walk."
"她好像本能般的知道怎样行走
"Designers just love that heart-shaped ass,
"设计师们只爱那种心形的臀部
those perfect, perky..."
那些完美的--"
I'm her manager. I have to promote her.
我是她的经理人 我必须赞扬她
Oh, that makes sense.
哦 有道理
So you compartmentalize.
所以你玩人格分♥裂♥
When you're dealing with the press,
当你面对媒体时
you're her manager.
你是她的经理人
When you're helping with homework,
当你帮她做功课时
you're her dad.
你是她爸爸
When you're making sweet, sweet love,
当你们在亲亲密密时
you're her manager.
你是她的经纪人
All right. Do you love her?
好吧 你爱她吗?
I have never touched her.
我从没碰过她
Do you love her? What are you doing?
你爱她吗? 你到底在干什么?
Are you trying to trap me into saying...
你正在诱导我说--
Do you love her enough to admit
你是否爱她足够到
that you slept with her?
承认你和她睡过的程度?
Psychological conditions can manifest themselves in physical problems.
心理状况能造成身体问题
Sometimes these can be extreme enough to kill.
有时 这些问题可能极端到致命的程度
There are treatments,
确实有治疗的方法
but only if there is a diagnosis.
不过只有在确诊的情况下才可以
Are you going to admit that you slept with your daughter
你打算承认你和你女儿睡过
or are you just gonna let her die?
或者你打算就这么让她死去?
One time.
只有一次
PTSD.
PTSD
Get her a psyche referral, pack her bags.
给她推荐个心理医生 顺便打包她的行李
He did her.
他和她搞过
Don't think so.
不这么想
Daddy thinks so.
爸爸这么想的
He could be mistaken. He said he was drunk.
可能错了 他说他喝醉了
Maybe it was some other daughter.
也许是另外一个女儿
Elevated proteins in her CSF.
她的脑脊液常规结果 蛋白质水平上升
You're wrong about PTSD
你错了 不是PTSD
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表