What are you doing?
你在干什么?
PCR test.
PCR实验 (多聚酶链式反应, 扩增DNA)
You're doing it yourself in the middle of the night.
你亲自做? 在大半夜的
On a spoon.
从勺子上
Cuddy's spoon.
Cuddy的勺子
I'm checking her saliva for cancer markers.
检查她的口水, 是否有癌症标记
Yeah. I do that after all my dates, too.
是啊... 我也常在约会后这么做
People think you're the nice one.
你是公认的好人
Why are you so worried about Cuddy?
为什么对 cuddy 这么关心?
You go first.
你先说
You desperately want this to be a date.
你渴望这是个约会
Because the alternative is cancer.
不是约会那就是癌症了
Just admit that you like her.
承认你喜欢她吧
She's smart, funny,
她聪明, 有趣
got a zesty bod.
身材玲珑
I think it's great you can look beyond the fact she's the devil.
真好, 你不在乎她是个魔鬼
I stole a spoon. You stole her garbage.
我偷了她的勺子, 你偷了她的垃圾
She's my boss.
她是我的老板
If she gets sick, the hospital might replace her,
她要是病了, 医院就会把她换下
especially if she dies.
特别当她病死时
I'd have to learn how to manipulate someone new.
我就得学习怎么操控新老板
Find me when the results come in.
有结果时告诉我
Mr Mason, because of the damage done to your son's kidneys,
Mason 先生, 由于你孩子肾脏的损坏
his potassium is climbing.
他血钾的含量直升
That's causing irregular heartbeats.
会导致不规律的心跳
I'm doubling the meds and starting him on dialysis.
我加倍了药量, 开始给他做透析
But unless we get his potassium down,
除非他血钾降下来...
he's gonna have a heart attack.
不然, 他心脏病发作
Kara, just another few minutes.
Kara, 再要几分钟就好
Biopsy's back. She's negative for myelomatous meningitis.
活检结果出来了, 没有得脑膜骨髓瘤
And she's not seizing.
她也没有发作
So, we're wrong and House is wrong.
那么我们和 house 都错了
And you're OK with that?
你可以接受?
She's seizing.
她有反应了
She's not doing anything.
她没有动作
Her brain activity isn't accelerating, it's slowing down.
大脑活动没有加快. 而是变缓慢了
Muscle rigidity, involuntary grasping and sucking motions.
肌肉僵硬, 不自觉握放和吮吸动作
She's in an encephalopathic delirium.
她得了脑部谵妄
Hmm. A genuine physiological illness. That rules out a few things.
嗯, 原发性的生理疾病. 排除了几件事
Like what, I wonder?
诸如, 我想想?
Postpartum psychosis and conversion disorder.
产后忧郁症和角色转换失调
The thing about being a good loser, you're still a loser. Ouch.
当个好失败者的要点...你仍旧是失败者
The delirium means her brain is shutting down,
谵妄说明她的大脑停止运转
reverting to its most instinctual functions.
切换到最本能功用
And since it's progressing, I think we can assume it's progressive,
因病情发展了, 也许可以看作是进展
which means it won't be long before the brain closes shop altogether.
说明距离大脑关门歇业就不远了
Ideas?
有主意吗?
He's in Vfib.
他心室纤维颤动
His potassium's still too high.
血钾还是太高了
No pulse. Get him off the machine.
没有脉搏, 把机器拿开
Charge to 10. Clear.
调到10. 离手
Still in V-fib.
还在室颤
Another amp of epi.
再打一针肾上腺素
Chase shouldn't be wasting his time in NICU.
该死 chase不该在新生儿重症室浪费时间
Could be Wernicke's.
可能是 wernicke 脑病 (急性威胁生命的神经系统综合征)
No. Treatment for Wernicke's is thiamine. We gave her that together with the pheno.
不, 硫胺 (维生素B1) 能治疗wernicke病 在用镇静剂时给药了
Delirium points to lithium. I know we didn't' find any, but...
谵妄可能由锂引发 我知道没有发现, 但是--
She'd have to be smuggling it in to be getting sicker.
她入院后加重, 除非她还偷运了些进来
Whipple's causes encephalopathic delirium.
Whipple氏病也能引起脑部谵妄
The test was negative.
检测呈阴性
The test could have been wrong.
检测可能出错
Ideas are not soda cans.
点子可不是汽水罐
Recycling sucks.
没有再利用这一说
Give me something new and shiny.
要的是崭新, 闪亮的
Or go retro. Take an old idea, shine it up, and add a new symptom.
要不旧衣新穿 挑个老点子, 擦擦亮, 加入新的症状
Encephalopathic delirium.
脑部谵妄
Pellagra.
Pellagra (糙皮病, 烟酸缺乏)
She drinks. Alcoholics get pellagra.
她酗酒. 酒鬼容易得糙皮病
They eat lousy diets, so no niacin.
他们吃垃圾食物, 不摄入烟酸
He agrees with me. What a shock.
他同意我观点. 太震惊了
Well, you're right.
嗯, 你是对的
Lack of niacin starves the brain. Neurons shut down.
烟酸缺乏, 使大脑饥饿
Causes seizures, encephalopathic delirium and psychosis.
神经元关闭, 导致惊厥, 谵妄和精神失常
We give Kara niacin, she'll come out of her delirium and she'll be totally sane.
给她用烟酸, 就能从谵妄中恢复理智
Don't think she's ever gonna be sane again.
她永不能恢复理智
Her son just died.
她孩子刚刚死了
How do you feel?
感觉如何?
Er... My stomach kinda hurts.
我的, 唔...胃有点痛
I need to ask you some questions, see how you're doing. Mmm-hmm.
我要问你点问题, 看你好了没有
Tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
Kara Mason. Is my son here?
Kara mason. 我儿子在这里吗?
When were you born?
出生年月?
Please. Where's Michael? Is he OK?
请告诉我... michael在哪里? 他好吗?
Do you hear any other voices besides mine?
你听到除我之外的声音吗?
No. Answer me.
没有! 回答我
You've been suffering from delusions.
你曾产生幻觉
They were caused by a vitamin deficiency, pellagra.
因维生素缺乏导致: 烟酸缺乏
It made you believe things that were not real.
让你相信不存在的事
Like the voices.
比如声音
I... ...remember doing things to Mikey.
我, 嗯... 记得对 mikey 做过什么
Were those real?
那是真实的吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
So, I...
那我...
You tried to suffocate your son. But...
你要闷死孩子
You... You stopped me.
但, 你... 你制止我了
And... ...that other doctor, he got Mikey breathing.
还有... 另一个医生让 mikey 又呼吸了
Your son's organs were damaged too severely.
你孩子的器官受损太严重了
He passed away this morning.
他今天早上死了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! No!
噢, 不. 不, 不, 不, 不! 不!
Oh, my God! No!
噢, 天呐! 不!
Oh, my God!
噢, 我的天
Pellagra doesn't cause bloody vomit.
烟酸缺乏不会导致呕血
She's still sick and getting worse.
她还病着, 而且在恶化
So what causes pellagra and crimson spew?
什么导致烟酸缺乏和狂喷血?
Dead baby, while sad, not our problem.
宝宝死了, 虽然悲伤, 但不是我们的难题
I should have given him more polystyrene.
我应给他更多的降钾树脂
You killed him.
你杀了他
If you don't get over it, you're gonna kill Mama, too.
你要是不振作, 还会杀了他妈妈
Her alcoholism caused the pellagra. Maybe it also explains the vomiting. - Gastritis.
酗酒造成她缺烟酸 也许也能解释呕吐. 胃炎
Gastritis meds aren't helping,
胃炎的药没起作用
which may confirm her story. She only slipped once.
能够证实她的叙述, 她戒了酒精
You remove drinking from the equation, internal bleeding, hypercalcemia, seizure,
把饮酒从方程式移走 内出血, 高血钙, 惊厥
and pellagra are all back in.
烟酸缺乏, 都要新的解释
Chase, will you get your head out of the dead baby's butt and focus on the barely alive?
Chase, 把你的头从死婴的屁♥股♥里拔♥出♥来♥ 关注一下垂死的--
How much polystyrene did you give the kid?
你给了小孩多少降钾树脂
One gram.
一克
His potassium just kept rising.
血钾还是不停升高
I need your son.
我要你的孩子
Who are you?
你是谁?
Your wife's doctor. Your son may have had the same condition she does.
你妻子的医生, 你孩子和她可能情况相同
My son didn't have a condition. She killed him.
我孩子没有得病. 是她害死的
If I biopsy her intestine, she'll bleed out.
如果检查她的肠子, 她血会喷涌
He obviously won't.
很明显他不会了
You're not using my son's body to help her.
不准你用我儿子的身体来帮助她
OK. How about trading him for a beer?
好, 用一瓶啤酒交换行吗?
Or maybe you're more of a whiskey guy.
或许你更偏爱威士忌
You didn't have strep or a stomach bug the morning you came in.
进医院的那天早晨 你不是感染了链球菌, 或是恶心
You puked because you were hung over.
呕吐是因为宿醉
Accuse a recovered drunk of slipping and most of the time, you'll be right.
指控一个康复了的酒鬼故态复萌 多数情况下, 你是正确的
So I drink.
我喝酒了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表