Previously on House.
前情提要
You high, popo?
你嗑药了, 当差的?
A cop with a sense of humor. You check the cop car.
有幽默感的警♥察♥ 你查他的警车
Also check his personal car, work, home.
还有他的私人用车, 工作地点, 家里
Foreman, get out!
Foreman, 出去!
Am I the only one who finds this funny?
只有我觉得好笑么?
You stole my article. I wouldn't do that.
你偷了我的论文
We're not friends.
我没偷
We're colleagues.
我们不是朋友 是同事
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Now we're both exposed. In ten minutes' time...
现在你我都感染了
You die,
我会死的
You die, I die. It's not gonna happen.
你死, 我死, 这些都不会发生
Time of death. 12:26 p.m.
死亡时间, 12:26 P.M.
I need a bone saw.
我要一把骨锯
I'm sorry. I wish I could. They said you won't...
对不起, 爱莫能助 你说可以的
I just want a little tiny slice of this guy's brain.
我只需要取很小一块他的大脑 如此而已
Just enough to tell me what's killing Foreman.
找出即将杀死Foreman的东西
A thin slice of Joe's brain could also cause a public health crisis.
一小片Joe的大脑也会造成公众恐慌
It's not a good idea to scream "fire" every time somebody lights a match.
没有必要每次都小题大做
Don't downplay this, House.
别轻描淡写的, House
You put both of them in isolation for a reason.
你把他们隔离肯定有原因
Joe's death elevates this situation to a Biosafety Level 3.
Joe的死亡使生物安全等级上升为3
Level 3.
噢, 3级
Did you call Jack Bauer?
应该找jack bauer (24 男主角)
I called the CDC.
我找了疾病控制中心(CDC)
Well, tell them I'll be really, really careful.
告诉他们我们会万分当心
We don't have the proper equipment for you to be really, really careful.
没有配套设备 不可能做到"万分当心"
You can do whatever you want to Foreman, but the CDC will do this autopsy.
你想把Foreman怎么样都无所谓 但解剖必须由CDC进行
Whatever. The point is, we'll be lucky to get results in three days.
随便, 问题是 3天之内能拿到结果都算快的了
I told them how urgent this is.
我告诉他们这个是紧急事件
And they told you...
他们怎么说?
"We'll have the results in three days."
3天后能拿到结果
Oh, that's a shame.
可惜
Because Foreman will never get to know what it was. He'll be dead in 36 hours.
Foreman看不到结果了 他将在36小时内死去
Maybe this is a toxin. Maybe it's not contagious at all.
也许是中毒, 根本没传染性
You're killing Foreman because of a "maybe."
Foreman却要死在这个"也许"上
Well, you have 36 hours to figure out which one it is.
给你36小时, 你去查出来
Foreman. Come here, fast.
Foreman过来, 快点
What's going on?
怎么了?
When are they doing the autopsy?
他们什么时候来验尸?
You're doing it, now.
你自己来, 马上
You ever studied how they used to do ice pick lobotomies?
知道以前是怎么用冰锥做脑叶手术吗?
I read about it in med school. Why would I...
在医学院读到过, 为什么要我--
Shove an ice pick into the eye socket just above the tear duct,
把冰锥顶在他的眼袋, 泪管的正上方
bang it a couple times with a hammer, get a sample.
用榔头敲几下, 取出样本
What's going on, House?
怎么回事?
Foreman, you can't do it!
Foreman, 不要做
You'd be in violation of...
那样你会违反--
Can't do the time if you're not alive.
没命了还用坐牢么 你
You! I need you to suit up.
我要你换上防护服
Get that equipment away from Dr. Foreman.
从Foreman医生那里拿回工具
Take your time, guys.
慢慢来, 伙计
Just tell them to go slow.
你干吗不说些小心之类的? 那样不会错
Which is why we need to chop into the guy's head!
所以我们要凿开那人的脑袋
It's dangerous. Not to you!
这样很危险 对你来说没什么, foreman
There are other ways to diagnose you.
还有其它方法来诊断
Yeah? You have the answer?
是吗? 你知道?
Foreman, do it now!
Foreman, 动手
I am warning you! Do not...
我警告你, 不要--
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
That didn't feel right.
我感觉不好
He's blind.
他失明了
But he thinks he can see.
他以为自己能看见 跟那警♥察♥一样
Forget it. You just biopsied a mattress.
算了吧, 你刚刚取了床垫的样本
No, no, no. I'm fine.
不不, 我没事
House, there's the sample. Get it, test it!
House, 样品拿去, 去检查
You got to test that sample!
快点去检查样品!
Apparently I was optimistic about the 36 hours.
36小时的估计过于乐观了
Intractable, unbearable pain is up next.
接下来将是无法遏止, 无法忍♥受的疼痛
Sure you don't wanna reconsider that whole autopsy thing?
关于验尸的事, 要不要再考虑下?
Physically, his eyes are fine.
眼睛是好的
The problem's isolated to his brain.
问题在于和大脑隔离了
Damage to the occipital lobe extends from the primary visual cortex...
枕叶的损伤从主要视皮层--
We should retest him for bacterial meningitis.
要不要检查细菌性脑膜炎?
If it was meningitis, we'd all be sick.
如果是脑膜炎, 他早就倒下了
His CSF might show signs... LP's pointless.
从脑脊液可以看出 毫无意义
We already did a brain biopsy. It was negative.
已经做过脑组织活检, 是阴性
Toxic mold.
有毒霉菌?
If it was toxic mold, I'd be sick.
如果是霉菌, 我肯定病了
How do we know you're not sick?
我们怎么知道你没病?
Do I seem happy to you?
我样子很快活么?
Never.
从没
It was funny.
有点好笑
Well, let's assume it's not blood-borne.
暂时认定不从血液传播
If you start cracking jokes, we can reassess.
如果你开始讲笑话 我们再重新估计
In the meantime, stay away from people and animals that you care about.
同时, 远离你的亲友和宠物
Guillain Barré.
Guillian-barr病?
Neither of them had any sort of paralysis.
他们都没有出现麻痹症状
Joe could have died before the paralysis had a chance to present.
也许麻痹未来得及出现 Joe就已经死亡
What about arbovirus?
会不会是虫媒病毒?
Start treatment.
开始治疗
For arbovirus?
按虫媒病毒?
You think our Jersey beat cop has been spending a lot of time
你觉得这个大都市的警♥察♥
exploring deep, dark Africa?
曾在蛮荒的非洲跟虫子在一起?
Treatment for everything,
任何治疗方向
likely or unlikely. If you can think of it, treat for it.
有谱的没谱的 只要能想到就治
Mixing that many meds will create all sorts of toxic interactions.
这么多药物同时使用 会产生毒性
We'll box his liver, trash his kidneys. There's got to be a better way.
那样会令肝肾不堪重负 肯定有更好的方法
Of course there's a better way!
当然有更好的方法!
It's that body sitting in the room with him that Cuddy won't let us touch!
都在Cuddy不让我们动的那具尸体上
Bacterials, virals, toxins, fungals, parasites, it's got to be one of them.
细菌, 病毒, 毒素, 真菌, 寄生虫 必然是其中一种
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
See if I can find another brain to biopsy.
看能不能再找个大脑来检查
They're gonna lock Joe up downstairs until the CDC gets here.
我们要把Joe锁在楼下 直到CDC到达
Foreman, you can't see.
Foreman, 你看不见
Right.
对
House wants to start you on some meds. They're in the air lock.
House想给你一些药 在密封口里
For what?
治什么的?
Leading candidate is toxic mold.
最大的嫌疑是有毒的霉菌
Is Cameron sick?
cameron病了吗?
I'm fine, thanks for asking.
我没事, 多谢关心
You're casting your net a little wider than toxic mold, aren't you?
你们这网撒的可有点大 不止是霉菌吧?
Guillain Barré is also on the table.
Guillian-barr病也在台上放着
This is an oval shape. That's either an "L" or a "7."
还有椭圆形的...上面有个"L"或是"7"
I'm guessing an "L." Levofloxacin, because you can't rule out bacteria.
我猜是个"L", 左氧氟沙星 因为不能排除细菌
8-0-0. That's the dosage for acyclovir in case it's viral.
8-0-0, 是阿昔洛韦的剂量 对付病毒
Square. No, more like a rhombus.
方的...不, 好像是菱形的
That's fluconazole for fungus.
治真菌的氟康唑
There's about eight others here.
另外还有8种药, 你们
You're treating me for everything.
你们把能想到的病都治了
You have no idea what I've got.
你们不知道我得的什么
House thinks this is the best course of action.
House认为这是最好的措施
House is desperate.
House乱了方寸了
House is never desperate.
他从来不乱
Something we give you will work.
其中的一些药会起作用
Yeah, we should start treating all patients this way.
是啊, 以后所有的病人都这么治
When they get sick, they just take everything.
他们生病了, 就把所有的药吃了
It's better than doing nothing.
聊胜于无
Hello?
喂?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表