They have to shut down the magnet to fix it.
他们得, 嗯, 关掉磁体来修理
MRI is going to be out of commission for at least two weeks.
Mri至少两个星期不能用
Oh, it doesn't matter.
嗯, 没关系
We obviously can't use it on this patient.
很明显我们不能在这个病人身上用mri
No, but there are other doctors in this hospital and other patients.
不能...医院里还有其他的 医生和病人需要用
That helps explains how they can afford all the fancy equipment.
这有助于解释 为什么买♥♥的起这些昂贵的设备
I'm sure not pulling my weight.
我肯定我尽职了
Is doing nothing an option?
能不能什么都不做?
I'm just saying, maybe the clot will break up on its own.
只是说. 也许血块自己会分解掉
The giddiness seems to have gone away.
傻笑看起来已经消失了
The blindness hasn't.
失明没有
Echo his heart.
用回声波探测他的心脏
Looking for what? The problem is obviously neurological.
找什么? 很明显问题是神经学上的
The clots are in his brain. The source of the clots may not be.
血块是在他的大脑里面 血块的成因可能不是
Do a complete transthoracic echocardiogram.
做一个完整的心回波图
Maybe we get lucky. Maybe the clots are coming from his heart.
也许我们会走运 血块是从心脏那里来的
Heart's clean.
心脏没有问题
Where else could we look?
还能做什么?
We could ultrasound his legs, look for a DVT.
可以超声波检查他的腿 查找深度静脉血栓
I need you to move over.
请向下移
Joe, are you okay?
Joe? 你还好吧?
Tachycardia. Heart rate 150 and rising.
心动过速. 心率150, 还在上升
Saline wide open. He's bleeding out.
他在大出血
House wanted to thin his blood. He sure did a good job.
House降低了血液凝结度, 干得不错
BP's crashing. He's going into shock.
血压轰击, 他要休克了
Intracranial bleeding. We need to relieve the pressure.
颅内出血. 需要降低脑压
We need a surgical team.
需要一个外科小组
Foreman, get out!
Foreman, 出去!
Boy, is he screwed.
好么, 他完蛋了!
We clot his blood, he dies. We thin it, he dies.
血液凝结,他是死. 血液抗凝, 他也是死
Am I the only one who finds this funny?
只有我一个人发现这个好玩?
Oh, man!
噢,天哪
I'm not sick!
我没有病!
Did you hear the one about the guy who bled into his brain
你听说过有人颅内出血
and had to have a hole drilled in his skull to relieve the pressure?
结果需要在脑壳上钻一个洞来降压么 太逗了!
But not funny.
但不是好玩的
If I'm not sick, all you're doing is locking me up with the source.
如果我没病 你却把我和病源锁在一起
I'll get sick, prove you right.
我会被传染得病的, 你就能证明你是对的
If you're not sick, it's not contagious and you've got nothing to worry about.
如果你没有病, 这就不是传染性的. 没什么好担心的
If you are sick, the two of you are staying in here until we find out why.
如果你病了,你们两个就呆在那里 直到我们找出病因
So you might want to make friends with the pig.
所以你可能要和那头猪交朋友了
The good news is I can finally get my MRI.
好消息是我又可以做mri了
No, you can't!
不, 你不能!
You blew up the machine!
你把机器搞当机了!
Not the portable one, chuckles.
不是那台便携式的, 笑笑虎
Chase and Cameron are bringing it to scan your non-bullet-riddled head.
chase 和cameron 把它带过来 扫描你没有子弹穿孔的脑袋.
Where are you going?
去-你去哪里?
To the office. Got work to do.
去办公室. 有活要干
Eat your meals,
你吃饭
take your temperature every half-hour and any meds I command you to take.
每半个小时测一下♥体♥温 还有服下我让你吃的药
So I'm just a regular patient now?
那现在我是一个普通病人了?
No.
不是
You get your own thermometer.
你有自个儿专用体温计
Check your blood.
检查你们的血液
Anyone with an elevated sed rate gets to be Foreman's new roomie.
谁的沉降率上升 就成为foreman的新室友
He should be a part of this.
他应该参与讨论
He's a patient.
他是一个病人
He's not irrational. He's not objective.
他没有失去理智 他不客观
He's got the most motivation to get this diagnosed.
他最有动力来诊断病情
Right. You're not even friends with him. Why would you care?
不错, 你和他连朋友都不是 何必要在乎?
There is an area of increased T2 attenuation in the cingulate cortex.
扣带回皮层, T2持续衰减
Kind of mushy.
有点...模糊
Cingulate cortex controls emotions.
扣带回皮质区控制情感
This mushy spot explains the euphoria. Question is, what's causing the mush?
模糊解释了异常欣快 问题是, 什么导致了区域模糊?
A question you might want to ask a neurologist.
你可能要问神经科专家的问题
Foreman is a selfish jerk, but he's a neurologist
Foreman是一个自私的混球 但他是一个神经科专家
and he's the only one who's been in that apartment.
这间屋子里唯一一个神经学家
This is why he shouldn't be here.
这就是为什么他不能在这里
You wouldn't call him a jerk if he was here.
如果他在这里, 你就不会叫他混球
If you think he screwed up at that apartment you'd keep it to yourself.
他要是在这间屋子里 即使他说错了, 你只能守口如瓶
No! I... Well, we'll never know.
不, 我 唔, 我们永远不会知道
As long as he's not here, he's just like any other patient,
但只要他不在这里, 他就像其他病人一样
which means we can dump on him all we want.
我们可以随意处置他
What's eating the selfish jerk's brain?
什么在吞噬这个自私的混♥蛋♥的大脑?
West Nile or Eastern equine encephalitis would...
西尼罗河病毒还是东方型马脑炎 检查foreman的血液
person-to-person transmission is less
人到人的传染性不大
likely than some sort of deadly toxin that Foreman picked up in the guy's home.
可能 foreman在那家伙家中 染上了一些致命的毒物
Who wants to go next?
谁要下个去?
You're ready to sacrifice yourself for a guy who doesn't consider you a friend?
你准备牺牲自己 为了一个不把你当成朋友的人
He's just a patient, right? It's the job.
他只是一个病人, 对么? 这是工作
Hey. You don't have to go anywhere.
嘿...你哪里也不用去
Joe's apartment is right downstairs in the lab.
Joe的公♥寓♥就在楼下的实验室里面
Foreman brought back samples of everything.
Foreman带回来了每样东西的样品
What was that, "Who wants to go next"?
这算什么, "谁要下一个去?"
Some kind of test?
一种...考验么?
Don't worry. You made the right call.
别担心. 你做出了正确的决定
Foreman stumbled into whatever it is without knowing.
连Foreman都不知不觉地中了招
And he's way smarter than you are.
他比你精明多了
Ow! Damn, Chase!
该死的 chase!
You suck at this.
你技术太烂了
Sorry, it's this damned suit.
对不起 怪这身该死的衣服
I can do it myself. And I'll throw that out.
我自己能搞定 我会把它扔出去的
What'd the MRI show?
核磁共振的结果是什么?
I can't be a part of the differential and I can't even know what the differential is?
我不能参加鉴别诊断 而且连结果都不能知道?
You'd have told any other patient what you found out.
换别的病人你都可以说
MRI showed a lesion on your cingulate cortex.
核磁共振显示你的扣带皮层有损伤
What's the thinking?
你怎么看?
Toxins are in the lead,
毒素首当其冲
viral's a distant second.
较低可能是病毒
Do you think the lesion could be an abscess?
你是否认为那损伤有可能是脓肿?
It's just a small, soft area. More mush than anything.
只是块小而软的部分 软过--
Was there inflammation in the lining of the ventricles?
脑室内层有炎症吗?
There was an increased signal there, yeah.
越来越多的信息显示 是的
What are you thinking?
你怎么想?
Staph infection.
葡萄球菌感染
Toxins lead to neurodegeneration which causes the lesion.
毒素导致神经退变 退变导致损伤
Not without a fever.
不会没有发烧症状
The cop had a fever.
那个警♥察♥就发过烧
Mine could be coming. I could have got it directly from him
我可能马上就要发烧 或者是他直接传染给我
or a dirty dishtowel at his place.
或是通过他家的一块脏洗碗布
Give us Ommaya reservoirs. Deliver linezolid directly into our brains,
做omaya管埋入手术 将吗啉恶酮直接释放入大脑
and we're cured.
就能治好我们
Samples tested negative for toluene, arsenic and lead.
甲苯 砷及铅的检测都是阴性
What about the blood?
血液呢?
Negative for West Nile and Eastern equine.
对西尼罗河热和 流行性甲型脑炎病毒呈阴性
We have to go back to Joe's apartment,
我们必须回到joe的公♥寓♥--
get more samples... No one goes back to that place until we know what we're looking for.
不准去那个地方 直到我们清楚要找什么
Get some of that cop tape, stick it over the doors and the windows.
弄点警用胶带 将门窗封死
I'll take all the HAZMAT precautions. The chance of infection is next to nothing.
我会做足保护措施 感染的机会应该极低
Yeah, I was never that great at math,
我数学一向不太好
but next to nothing is higher than nothing, right?
但是极低还是大于零, 是吧?
It's not your fault he got sick.
他得病不是你的错
But it would be his fault if we did.
如果我们病了就是他的错了
We should get a sample directly from Joe's brain.
我们要直接取一个joe的脑样
We can't do a biopsy.
我们不能做活组织检验
There's too much edema from the bleeding because you gave him heparin.
由于你给他服用肝素 所以出血造成了大面♥积♥水肿
I don't think this is the time to be pointing fingers.
嗯 我想这不是追究责任的时候
I didn't give Foreman any.
我没给foreman用肝素
You want to give Foreman a brain biopsy?
你想给foreman做脑组织活体♥检♥验?
Come on. Really, who doesn't?
说真的, 谁不想?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表