Oh, a week ago.
一个星期以前
Your blood pressure's a little high.
你的血压有点高
I've got something new that should help you out.
我这里有些新药也许可以帮助你
It combines a nitrate with a blood pressure pill.
配合降压药使用硝酸盐
It's targeted to African-Americans.
专门给非裔美国人使用的
...
是的,我们容易发生氧化一氮不足
And the studies show this drug counteracts that problem.
研究显示,这种药能解决这个问题
...
你说的是哪门子研究?
What kind of studies are there?
还能是那种研究呢?
They get some patients. They give them some drugs.
他们挑选了一些病人,给他们服用药物...
...
啊
I've had white people lying to me for 60 years.
白人对我撒了60年的谎
You think this is a tan?
你以为我是晒黑的?
You think they tell you everything?
你以为他们什么都跟你说了吗?
and everybody gets screwed.
我们无法区分种族歧视 和所有人都会犯错的区别
Yeah?
是吗?
Well, how about them cheap meningitis drugs they're pawning off in Africa?
他们装模作样把那些 廉价的脑膜炎药卖♥♥到非洲又怎么说呢?
Gonna tell me that ain't racism?
你也要告诉我这不是种族歧视?
That's just greed.
那是贪婪
You really wanna screw whitey?
你若真想报复白人社会
Be one of the few black men who live long enough to collect social security.
你就多活几年,享受他们的社会福利 没几个黑人能做到这一点
Take the medicine.
就用这药吧
Nurse.
护士...
Nurse! Help!
护士! 救命!
Nurse! Help!
护士! 救命!
...
我的胳膊动不了了! 胳膊动不了了!
...
别紧张,别紧张
The Protein C side effects we were worried about,
我们担心的蛋白质C的副作用
they happened.
终于出现了
Where was the bleed? His brain.
什么地方出血? 脑部
It's causing right side paralysis.
导致右侧半身不遂
I've stopped the treatment and called a neurosurgeon.
我已经停止用药,找来了神经外科医生
I can move it now.
我现在动不了了
The surgery went well.
手术很顺利
But all we did was fix the problem created by the medicine we gave you.
但我们只是医治了你服药产生的副作用
She says you... You look young.
他说你看上去很年轻
...
我们一共有5个人负责这个病例
The others are older.
其他几个人都比我年长
Why doesn't Dr. Cuddy come to...
卡蒂医生为什么不来...
That doesn't sound too good.
听起来不太好
His fingers are even darker. His temperature's 102 and spiking.
他的手指变得更黑了,体温102度 还在迅速上升
And the x-ray now shows lung infiltrates.
胸透显示有肺浸润
Well, the good news is he won't be bitching about losing his hand if he can't breathe.
好消息是,如果他无法呼吸 他就不会抱怨失去手掌了
The trauma from the fall could have caused acute respiratory distress syndrome.
跌落造成的外伤可能会导致 急性呼吸窘迫症
Right. I forgot. Your roof.
是啊,我忘记了,是从你的屋顶摔下来的
It would cause lung infiltrates and maybe fever and conceivably the cyanotic fingers.
可能导致肺浸润,发烧 毫无疑问还有乌黑的手指发黑
The only question is why.
问题是为什么呢?
Why what?
什么为什么?
Why her weird psychopathology requires a diagnosis informed entirely by personal guilt.
为什么她古怪的精神病理学 会得出完全建立在负咎感上的诊断
Let's assume we've been wrong up until now.
假设我们从头至尾都错了呢?
Let's assume, just for one second, that the earth doesn't revolve around Cuddy's roof.
假设地球并不是围绕卡蒂家的屋顶而转
What if he was sick before he had his run-in with gravity? He just didn't notice anything.
假设他在摔伤之前就得了病 而他却一无所知呢?
Well, pneumonia can cause DIC which can cause cyanotic fingers.
肺炎能导致DIC 从而导致手指发黑
Pneumonia doesn't hit that fast.
肺炎发作没有那么快
Sure. Only pavement hits that fast.
当然,跌到地上才这么快
It's not pneumonia.
不是肺炎
He might have missed a finger turning dark.
他也许没注意到一只手指变黑
pneumonia.
是肺炎
He wanted to go home.
他想回家
I thought he was lying. I told him I had a dinner party.
我以为他在说慌,我告诉她我要开晚宴
I made him go up there.
我让他爬上去
Well, why didn't you just take out a gun and shoot him?
你干吗不干脆拿出枪杀了他?
I thought it was just asthma.
我以为不过是哮喘
You might've mentioned this earlier, Doctor.
你早该说出来的
Maybe we could have sent some blood cultures to the lab
也许我们该送血培养去化验室
instead of wasting a day indulging your self-loathing.
而不是把时间浪费在自怨上
If it's just garden-variety bacterial pneumonia,
如果只是普通的细菌性肺炎
he's gonna be fine.
他会好的
So give him garden-variety Levaquin,
给他一些普通的左氧氟沙星 做一个普通的心回波图
and a garden-variety echocardiogram.
血检查会告诉我们他是哪一种肺炎
If he's huffing nail polish
如果他吸毒
or pulling the wings off his pet parrot, this way'll be faster.
或者养了禽类宠物 这样会快点发现
And I bet Julio's just dying to find out what's wrong with him.
我打赌胡里奥非常想知道他到底得了什么病
Go with her.
跟她一起去
It's Alfredo.
他是叫阿尔弗雷多
And I can handle getting a key and...
我可以搞到钥匙...
Rico and I no longer trust you deciding what's important and what's not.
瑞克和我不再相信你的判断力了
You ever think about writing a book on office politics?
你有没有想过写一本办公室政♥治♥的书?
What? Wait, wait, wait... Cuddy's house?
等等,什么? 卡蒂的家?
See? It is shocking.
够吓人的吧
The guy's been working there every day for the last three weeks.
那人在她家干了整整三个星期的活
You think it's impossible he could've picked something up?
你不觉得有可能会在她家感染了什么吗?
I'm not breaking into my boss's house.
我可不想破门而入我老板的家
I'm your boss.
我才是你的老板
She's scarier than you are.
她比你更可怕
She's a woman.
她不过是个女人
Relax. I'm coming with.
别紧张,我也去的
House is having lunch with his juniors now?
豪斯跟他的徒弟们去吃午饭?
No. Not a chance.
不,不可能
Then where do you think they're going?
那他们这是去哪儿?
I have no idea.
我不知道
...
因为这不是豪斯的作风 你不也是这个意思吗?
...
他在什么情况下会这么高兴
He's breaking into Cuddy's home. What?
他准备闯入卡蒂的家
Why?
什么? 为什么?
Medical reasons?
医学原因?
Why is he so curious about Cuddy?
你为什么对卡蒂这么好奇?
Why is...
你为什么对我...
Because you dumped him and you're married
因为你甩了他,嫁给了别人
and they are neither of those things.
他们却一样也没有
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇而已
Nothing wrong with that.
没什么问题吗?
No. Nothing wrong with that.
不会有什么问题的
What do you think? Red thongs?
你们认为呢?红色内♥裤♥?
I think red thongs.
我觉得是红色的
Okay,
好吧
20 bucks says I can get through this door in 20 seconds.
20块钱赌我能在20秒种内打开门
You're on. Count me in.
赌了 也算我一个
No furniture polish, no paint thinner,
没有家具打光料 没有涂料稀释剂
nor anything else worth sniffing.
或者其他会从呼吸道进入的东西...
Nothing in here, either, except a few cockroaches.
这里也没有... 只有几只蟑螂
Nice.
很好
Someone should fix Alfredo's roof.
阿尔弗雷多自己的屋顶也该找人修修了
So, why haven't you fired House?
你为什么还没有解雇豪斯?
It's just, you guys are always screaming at each other,
你俩总是吵不休
and I figure you hate him, so... I don't hate him.
我甚至觉得你讨厌他... 我不讨厌他
Why not?
为什么?
He's a great doctor,
他是个了不起的医生
but any other hospital administrator would have fired him years ago.
换了其他医院领导,几年前就把他解雇了
Four of them did.
他被其他地方解雇过4次
The question is, why did I hire him?
问题是,我为什么聘用他?
So, how'd you know about her key?
你怎么知道她会有备用钥匙?
You been doing a little handyman work for Cuddy yourself?
你也帮卡蒂打过短工?
Someone as obsessive and insecure as Cuddy probably has three extra keys hidden away within 10 feet of the door.
像卡蒂这样没有安全感,又执着的人 也许会在大门十尺范围内藏三把备用钥匙
And you consider obsession a negative quality.
你认为执着是一种不好的品性?
Insecticide is organic. Soap is hypoallergenic.
杀虫剂是有机的,肥皂是低变应原性的
I got the bedroom.
我去卧室
This is where it all happens.
一切就是在这里发生的
You both went to Michigan. Did you know him while you were there?
你们都去过密歇根,你在那里就认识他了吗?
I was still an undergrad, but, yeah, I knew him.
我那时还是个本科生,是的,我认识他
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表