Were you distracted? Your problem.
开小差? 是你的错
Overworked? That's their problem.
超时工作? 是他们的错
Forgeftul, yours, lazy...
健忘? 你的错 懒...
I just figured the stomach pain was the Behcet's.
我以为胃痛是白塞症状
Any doctor would have thought the same.
任何医生都会如此判断
Then why did you call her an hour after she left the clinic?
为何又打给她 在她离开后一小时?
Nurse Preven said you asked her to have Kayla come back in.
Preven护士说 你让她把Kayla召回来
The way she hesitated,
是因为她欲言又止
I thought she might have had a doorknob question.
我以为她有难以启齿的问题
Patient comes in,
病人问诊
says he's got a sniffly nose,
说他一直流鼻涕
you examine him for 10 minutes, right?
你为他做10分钟的检查 对吧?
Then you're leaving, hand on the doorknob,
于是你准备离开
and he says, "Oh, yeah,
此时他却说
and my penis has turned green".
[我的睾丸一直勃起]
Embarrassing question, the only important one,
尴尬的也是 关键性问题
patient saves it for last. So you knew
病人最后才会启齿 你知道
she was about to ask the most important question
她就要提出 最关键性问题
and you left.
而你离开了
No, I didn't.
不, 我并没有
I figured it out later.
事后我才意识到
What changed?
什么被改变?
Nothing.
什么也没改变
Bad answer.
糟糕回答
I wasn't thinking clearly at first.
在第一时间 我没考虑周全
Worse answer.
更糟回答
So what was her doorknob question?
如何能修复这个问题?
I figured it might be blood in her stool,
我想到她可能便血
which could indicate a bleeding ulcer.
迹象是溃疡出血
LOC at work, BP 80 over 20,
工作时病倒 血压80到20
heart rate 140.
心率120
You push fluids?
血能止住吗?
Three liters in the field, and we're bolusing another one right now.
局部流失3升 正试图静脉注射
It's gotta be a bleeding ulcer, Doc.
会是溃疡物大出血
Her coworkers said she's been eating ibuprofens like candy.
工友说她像吃糖 一样服食镇痛药
I thought she had Behcet's! One, two, three.
我以为她是白塞症
I'm in the stomach.
到达胃部
There's too much blood, I can't see.
太多血了我看不到
Did she burst an artery? No.
大动脉爆裂?
There. Bubbling.
不, 那里, 泳出来
Just a bad ulcer.
只是个大溃疡物
Cauterizing.
我正在缝合
I can't see, use some more saline. Hold on.
看不见, 增加盐水 等等
Okay.
好的
Looks good.
看起来不错
Bleeding ulcer. We got it.
溃疡出血 控制住了
She was fine two hours ago.
两个小时前她还很好
Systolic BP 70.
心室收缩 血压70
Where's the ulcer?
溃烂在哪儿?
It's brown, I cauterized it.
是褐色的 我刚缝合
There must be something else. There.
一定是别的 那里...
A second ulcer?
二处溃疡?
Not anymore. It perforated.
不, 是穿孔
Get her to an OR!
把她送去急救室!
The surgeons were able to suture the perforation.
外科医生缝合穿孔
But the contents of the patient's,
但病人的溃疡细胞
Kayla's, stomach had spilled into her body.
kayla胃里的溃疡菌 扩散到体内
She got septic.
她转为败血症
Then the infection lowers her blood pressure...
感染使血压下降
Fifty over palp at one point.
每点50帕斯
It damaged her liver and kidneys.
侵害肝和肾
Listen, I know this looks bad.
我明白这很糟糕
I obviously got the diagnosis wrong,
明显是我诊断错误
but I did everything by the book.
但我是照常理操作
I couldn't have known what was gonna happen.
我不能预知将发生的状况
If I skip my coffee, I get cranky.
不喝咖啡 我会发脾气
Do you want anything?
你想要点什么?
Why did Chase screw up?
Chase为什么搞砸?
He forgot to ask a question,
他忘记一个提问
does there need to be a reason?
需要理由吗?
It might help him.
可能救他
As far as I'm concerned,
至少我认为是一个小失误
he made a little mistake. It happens.
时而发生
How far are you concerned?
你考虑得多远?
You think I'm biased?
你认为我存有偏见?
You're colleagues.
你们是同事
You worked together for over a year.
你们同事超过一年
And everyone says you slept together.
大家说你们睡过
Who says?
谁说的?
The correct answer is, "We're not involved
正确答案是 [我们无牵连]
and I'm not biased".
[我无偏见]
We're not involved,
我们无牵连
and I don't know why he messed up.
我不知道他为何失误
House has worked with him longer than I have.
House和他共事更久
You should talk to House.
你应该和House谈
Yeah.
是啊
Why did Chase screw up?
Chase为什么会搞砸??
Because he doesn't give a crap about patients.
因为他对病人不闻不问
Well, he always gets positive patient reviews.
他总是得到病人正面反馈
Yeah. He smiles all 84 of his teeth,
用尽84颗牙齿微笑
tells them his tonsil story...
讲述他那扁桃体故事
It's a nice story.
动听的故事
He still has his tonsils!
他还留着他的扁桃体
As soon as he's out of the room,
从他走出办公室一刻起
which is as soon as he can be out of the room,
或者将要走出办公室一刻起
he starts in on the trash talking.
他已准备开讲 那垃圾故事
He thinks not giving a crap makes him like House.
自以为和House一样
Like it's something to aspire to.
像是一个值得 效仿的榜样
Am I gonna have to testify?
我必须作证吗?
I won't be encouraging them to call you.
我不鼓励他们传讯你
What did House say?
House怎么说?
Two months like this.
持续两个月
Let me guess, no insurance.
让我猜猜 没卖♥♥保险
You've just heard about the free clinic.
刚听说免费诊疗
It's a good move.
不错的起点
You don't wanna skimp on the essentials
你不想因此 影响必要开支
like wristwatches, MP3 players.
比如腕表和MP3播放器
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
From the doorway?
在门口?
It's confidential.
是机密
Cool. I love gossip.
很好, 我喜欢说闲话
You hear that crackling sound?
听到那劈啪响?
Like crumpling up paper?
好像揉纸球?
Keep listening,
继续听
let me know if it changes.
变声告诉我
Two questions.
两个问题
Why did Chase screw up, and how bad was it?
为什么Chase搞砸? 有多严重?
Wow. Talk about efficient,
说起效率
I only need one answer.
我只有一个答案
Chase didn't screw up.
Chase没有搞砸
He said he did.
他说他有
Well, I'm not a lawyer,
我不是律师
but that seems like a sucky legal strategy.
但好像是个 失败的法律策略
They're gonna wanna know
他们想知道
what you think a reasonable doctor
作为一个医生 你认为Chase为何会那样
would have done
我不会聘他
God, you two are a couple of geniuses.
天啊 你们真是珠联璧合的一对
Deny everything,
将一切否决
completely fool the lawyer
彻底耍弄律师
who's trying to help you.
谁会帮你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表