I'm just putting myself...
我只是把我自己...
Sure, they're dying,
当然,他们快死了
but it's got a great beat.
但被很很地敲了一下
Must be hot as hell under those lights.
在那样的灯光下一定热死了
Yep.
对
Hey, why the page? He okay?
嘿,干嘛呼我?他没事吗?
He's in a coma.
他昏迷
I need you to apologize to Ceci, Cecily.
我需要你给希……道歉
Mrs. Carter? For what?
卡太太?为什么?
For whatever I did.
随便因为什么
You didn't do anything.
你什么也没做啊
That has been my position all along.
那一直就是我的立场
His chestx-rays are negative,
他的胸部X光片呈阴性
so he's not contagious at this point.
所以他此刻不传染
His condition is currently stable.
他目前的情况稳定
Do you ever notice
你是否注意到……
how all the self-sacrificing women in history,
历史上自我牺牲的女人……
Joan of Arc, Mother Teresa,
圣女贞德,特赖莎修女……
can't think of any others,
再想不出来了……
they all die alone.
他们都是孤独而死
The men, on the other hand, get so much fuzz it's crazy.
而男人,却是乱七八糟的,疯狂
It's an unfair world.
这世界不公啊
House, she was scared and unreasonable.
豪斯,她当时害怕而且不讲理
Insulting a woman with breast cancer,
用肺癌侮辱一个女人
that's a move best left to the pros.
那样态度不够正面
Frankly, you don't have the chops.
坦白的讲,你不够专业
I didn't insult her!
我没侮辱她
I did the unnecessary biopsy like she wanted.
我只是按她的要求 做了个不必要的活体♥检♥查
It was negative like I knew it would be.
是阴性的,跟我早料到的一样
What'd you do, call them perky?
要是你怎么办?管他们叫专家吗?
You are years away from mad skills like that.
你早过了那样发神经行医的年头了
I need you to apologize.
我需要你道歉
Cuddy's only doing this because she thinks it's you.
卡迪那样做因为她以为是你
Welcome to the world.
欢迎到地球
Everyone's different, everyone gets treated different.
人跟人不同,也会被区别对待
And you try fighting that,
你跟那个抗争,会被卷起来死于TB
you wind up dying of TB.
检查病人的自律神经系统
Of course.
当然
His internal heating and ventilation should be off.
他的内部加热和通风系统关了
He shouldn't be able to sweat.
他该不会出汗
That's why he's got that awful body powder.
那就是他用那么可怕的爽身粉的原因
Take it away, crank up the heat, stick him under the lights,
拿走它,打开暖气,把他安置在灯光下
he can't cool himself.
他无法冷却自己
He should be turning bright red.
他该变得鲜红
The picture's fine. Yeah.
图像还可以啊
I'm asking Stoia Tucker to save these lives,
我请求斯塔克拯救这些生灵
millions of lives, including my own.
数百万生灵,包括我
Dr. House,
豪斯医生
I would appreciate it if you left us...
我谢谢你如果你能让我们……
Get that out of my face.
把那个拿开
What are you trying to prove, House?
你想证明什么,豪斯?
Dr. House, I would appreciate it if you left the room while...
豪斯医生,如果你能离开我会感谢你的
He's sweating like a pig.
他象只猪一样出汗
It's 100 degrees in here, House, because you turned up the thermostat.
这有上百度
Did they hear me?
--是你关的暖气 --他们能听见我吗?
The media, did they listen?
媒体,他们听呢吗?
He's disoriented.
他已丧失意识
They have to hear me.
所有人离开房♥间
Get the crash cart. He's having a cardiac arrest. - Get it set up. - All right.
把压力车推来,他需要做胃部引流
Get them out!
让他们出去
Everyone. I want everyone out of here now!
所有人,出去
Clear.
清理
Come on, Sebastian.
加油啊,塞阪
Clear.
清理
I've got sinus rhythm.
有心律
That is not TB.
那不是TB
Compelling television.
引人注目的电视节目
Do whatever tests you want.
做任何你想做的测试
I want to treat you for TB.
我想拿你得TB了治疗
Dr. Cameron found low sugar
卡梅伦医生在你脑脊髓液里
in your cerebrospinal fluid.
发现了低糖
It's a classic finding of TB.
是TB的经典发现
Oh, now you think TB's the problem?
现在你觉得TB是问题了?
No.
不是
If TB caused cardiac arrest on a hot day,
TB导致热天的心跳骤停,
your work in Africa
你在非洲工作
would be even more futile than it already is.
按说早该比这会儿的问题要多
Can you get to your point, please?
你能说重点吗?
That whiteboard in my office,
我办公室的那块白板
we're up to about a dozen symptoms now.
现在写满症状
Cardiac arrest,
心博停止
clearly not TB.
明显不是TB
CSF sugar clearly is TB.
脑脊髓液糖明显不是 TB
The rest of them could go either way.
其他的可以兼顾
Unless we know which ones are which,
除非我们知道需要兼顾什么
I can't diagnose you.
我无法诊断你
I'll take any other tests or treatments you might want to prescribe.
我愿意做任何你需要做的试验
So you're not special, but TB is.
也就是说你不特殊,但TB特殊
People die of TB because we let them.
人们死于TB因为我们放任他们死去
It's our choice.
是我们的选择
People die of malaria because we let them.
人们死于疟疾,因为我们放任
They die of dysentery. They...
他们死于痢疾,他们……
No, TB's my disease.
不,TB是我的病
You own a disease?
你拥有一个病?
Well, I'm sorry I missed the IPO on dengue fever.
很抱歉,我错数了登革热高烧
Look, I know I have a way about me,
你看,我知道我自成一派
and I know I piss a lot of people off.
我知道我让很多人不爽
And a whole lot more I just annoy.
并使更多人很苦恼
But you're the first person that I've ever met
但你是第一个给我遇上的……
who I think is actually annoyed by what I do.
被我♥干♥的事困扰的人
Do you think I'm not saving any lives,
你觉得我没有救人命吗?
or is that a bad thing?
或者那样做不好?
Right now, I'm just trying to save your life.
现在,我只是要救你的命
Or do you just have a problem with hope?
或者是你对抱希望有问题?
You know, the difference between our jobs
你知道,我们工作的差别……
is not numbers or styles.
不在于数字和风格……
It's that I know I'm gonna fail.
在于我知道我会失败
Even if I save a million people, there's gonna be another million.
就算我救了百万人 还会再有百万人染病
You couldn't handle that.
你是对付不了那个
I think you resent anyone who can.
我觉得你怨恨任何能对付这状况的人
Can't we just agree that you're incredibly annoying?
我们是否可以就 你难以置信的讨厌达成一致?
Take the pills, or I'll let you die,
吃药吧
do an autopsy, call my own press conference
要不我任由你死,做解剖 然后召开我自己的记者会
and make sure the world knows that you didn't die of TB.
确保让全世界知道你不是死于TB
Corporate sponsors will be disappointed,
赞助商会很失望的
but they'll find another disease.
但他们会发现其他疾病
Why would you do that?
你干嘛那样做?
Because I'm just a mean son of a bitch.
因为我是个刻薄鬼
So, we still have to explain PR variability,
那么我们仍需解释P-R可变性
syncope, headaches
昏厥、头疼
and low sugar?
还有……低糖
That was classic TB.
典型的TB
Apparently not.
显然不是
You rerun the test? Yeah.
又做过试验了吗? 是
This is good.
好
Good? This is bizarre.
好?简直是诡异
"Bizarre" is good.
诡异好啊
"Common" has hundreds of explanations.
平庸有千种解释
"Bizarre" has hardly any.
诡异却几乎没有解释
What else could cause low CSF sugar?
还有什么可以导致脑脊髓液低糖?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表