Surgery went fine. They removed almost a foot of necrotic bowel.
外科手术进展顺利 他们切除了近一尺的坏死肠子
They're shackling him and taking him into recovery.
他们给他上了手铐送去康复了
I wonder.
我好奇
I wonder why Clarence killed that second inmate?
我好奇为什么克拉伦杀了第二个狱友
Fine, I'll bite. What the hell are you talking about?
好吧,我来接 你说什么呢?
Everything we do is dictated by motive.
凡事皆有目的
Why did he kill his girlfriend?
他干嘛杀他女友?
Because he's a maniac!
因为他是疯子
Is that the reason he gave?
那是他给的原因么?
She was cheating on him.
她骗他
Jealousy.
嫉妒
That gets him sent to prison. Where he kills inmate number one. Why?
那使他进监狱 杀了第一号♥狱友,为什么?
Guy attacked him first.
那家伙先袭击他
Revenge. - Who'd he kill after that?
复仇 其后杀了谁?
Prison guard.
狱警
Who had a file full of abuse complaints.
他的档案满是虐待投诉
Probably been kicking Clarence's ass for months.
估计虐待克拉伦好几个月了
Clarence is just ridding the world of bad seeds.
克拉伦是为民除害呢
We'll call that one retribution.
管它叫'报偿'.
Then he kills inmate number two.
然后杀了二号♥狱友
Anybody know why?
有人知道原因么?
All of a sudden, I gotta have a reason?
我突然需要一个理由了吗?
It's an anomaly. Doctors love anomalies.
那样不规则,医生热爱不规则
Dark spot on an x-ray, bright spot on an MRI.
x光有黑点,MRI有亮点……
Killing that second inmate was the homicidal equivalent of blood in the urine.
杀第二个狱友相当于 谋杀案中的尿里有血
It doesn't fit.
不恰当
I'm interested in things that don't fit.
我对不恰当很感兴趣
Tell me why you did it.
告诉我你做的理由
Your other victims you were almost bragging about.
一个你吹嘘的受害者
What was different about this guy?
这家伙有什么不同?
It happened when I was in gen pop.
发生在我在gen-pop的时候
I was in the library, just reading.
我在图书馆,看书
And I started feeling real nervous.
我开始觉得很紧张
This guy was staring at me. I could feel his eyes
这家伙盯着我,我可以感觉到他的眼睛
digging holes in the back of my neck. Made me feel crazy.
象在我脖子上挖洞一样 让我发疯
Sweat was pouring down my face.
我脸上汗如雨下
I could hear my heartbeat racing in my ears.
我能听到心跳声进入我的耳朵
I just raged out on the dude.
我朝着他发狂了
So what's the differential for raging out?
那么发狂如何细分?
Excess testosterone, steroids.
睾丸激素过剩,类固醇……
Adrenalin?
刺♥激♥...
Prep Clarence for surgery.
准备给克拉伦做手术
Care to share with the class?
跟大家分享吧
Oh, come on, do I have to spell it out for you? Pheochromocytoma.
哦,拜托,我还得给你拼写出来吗? 嗜铬神经细胞瘤
Actually, I'm not sure how you spell it.
其实,我不知道怎么拼
But you said it yourself, adrenalin.
可你自己说的,刺♥激♥
Pheochromocytoma sits on top of the adrenal gland, randomly spits out oodles of the stuff. It's perfect.
嗜铬神经细胞瘤位于肾上腺管壁 随意释放大量物质
It explains everything, the tachycardia,
精彩,解释很多事
pulmonary edema, the vasoconstriction that caused the necrotic bowel.
心动过速,肺水肿 血管收缩导致肠坏死
Even explains how he had the strength to rip the rail off his bed.
甚至可以解释他扯烂床围栏的蛮力
But pheo's extremely rare.
但该症异常罕见
I love rare. Set up an MRI. Where's Cameron?
我喜欢罕见,准备MRI,卡麦伦在哪里?
Like I don't know.
就象我不知道似的
Dr. Cameron, could I borrow you for a consult?
卡麦伦医生,你能指导我吗?
Bittersweet thing about being head of the Oncology Department, I get cc'd on all the biopsy results.
甘苦滋味是肿瘤科的头等大事 我已获得所有活体切片结果了
Yeah, I know. - She's terminal.
对,我知道,她是晚期
Yeah. So I take it you were in there informing her?
对,那么我就当你是在通知她呢?
Well, I hadn't exactly gotten around to that, but I was just...
嗯,我还没那么做,我正...
Doing what? Making friends?
干嘛?交朋友吗?
Cindy's divorced. She doesn't have any kids, no siblings, both her parents are gone...
辛蒂离婚了,没孩子 没胞亲,父母双亡
It's not your job to be her friend!
做她朋友不是你的工作
Do you understand? And it's not worth it.
你懂吗?那不值
She feels better her final few days, and you're not the same, maybe for years.
她最后的几天觉得好,而你 会难受好几年
You don't think it's worth it?
你觉得不值
I know it's not worth it.
我知道不值
My husband...
我丈夫...
I met him just after he was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer.
我是在他被诊断为晚期癌症后遇到他的
If I hadn't married him...
如果我没跟他结婚
He was alone.
他会孤独
When a good person dies, there should be an impact on the world.
当一个好人死的时候 该对世界有些影响
Somebody should notice. Somebody should be upset.
有人该注意到,有人该难过
"Pheo" what?
嗜什么?
I don't even remember.
我都不记得了
It's just a fancy way of saying "small, adrenalin-secreting tumor".
是个卖♥♥弄地描述小瘤子的说法
Yeah, that clarified it for you.
对,这该说清楚了
All you need to know is, if I'm right, we can fix it.
你需要知道的就是如果我对了 我们可以解决了它
Just gotta find it first. We need an MRI.
需要找到它 要做核磁共振
It's completely painless for most people.
对大部分人来说毫无痛苦
But not for me?
对我来说不是?
I assume you got those tattoos in prison.
我猜你是在监狱里做的这些纹身?
Prison tats often contain inks with heavy metals.
监狱纹身用的自♥制♥墨水含重金属
The MRI is basically a giant magnet,
核磁共振基本上是一块大型磁铁
suck those metallic inks right out of your skin.
它会把那些重金属 从你的皮肤里吸出来
Stop squirming. Don't make us do this again.
别动,要不还得再做
Big baby.
大婴儿
Still don't see anything.
还是看不到什么啊
Turn it off!
关掉
There's Waldo.
有个Waldo
Found it, Clarence.
找到了,克拉伦
Turn it off! Turn this damn thing off!
关掉,把这该死的东西关掉
Keep him in there until you guys see it, too.
把他关在里面直到你们找到为止
Son of a bitch.
狗♥日♥的♥
Looks like they got the pheo out successfully.
看来他们把瘤子顺利拿出来了
So, what now?
那么现在呢?
Clarence goes back to death row.
克拉伦要会死牢了
Just like that?
就这样?
He's cured.
他治好了
That tumor caused random shots of adrenalin, which obviously led to the rage attacks that made him become a murderer in the first place.
肿瘤导致他难以抑制怒气 很明显直接导致他的最初谋杀
My God, you're right!
以上帝之名,你对了
Let's call the surgeons, we gotta save that tumor.
我们得找外科医生留着那个瘤子
Put it on the witness stand.
把它安置上证人席
We could testify at Clarence's appeal.
我们可以为克拉伦的上诉作证
You smell that?
你闻得见吗?
I think that is the stink of hypocrisy.
我觉得那是伪善的臭气
You wouldn't even consider the notion that Clarence's social upbringing was responsible for what he became,
你没考虑 克拉伦的社会环境对他负有责任
but now you're sprinting to the witness stand to blame everything on a little tumor.
而你却要作证 把一切都归咎于一个小肿瘤
A person's upbringing and their biology are completely different.
一个人的环境和 他的生物性是完全不同的
Yeah. Because you only overcame one of them.
是,你只战胜了一个
Well, let's just give Clarence a free pass.
嗯,我们就算给克拉伦一个通行证吧?
Which is probably gonna piss off all those other pheo sufferers
你会因此得罪所有该病症的患者
who managed to control their rage attacks and become lawyers, race car drivers, or even doctors.
因为他们在努力克制自己的怒气而 成为律师,赛车手,甚至是医生
Removing that tumor puts a stop to those random shots of adrenalin. It doesn't absolve him.
切除肿瘤可以中止胡乱杀人 却不能给他免罪
You want him to be executed?
你希望他被处决吗?
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是那么说的
Got an opinion?
有意见吗?
Everyone's got an opinion.
每个人都有意见
I... I think I'm gonna testify at Clarence's appeal.
我,我想我会在克拉伦的上诉中作证
You'll do what you think is right. On your own time.
你可以做你认为对的事 在你自己的时间里
But it's just a cough.
我只是咳嗽而已
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表