Cuddy needed a consult.
Cuddy需要一些建议
We're checking for spinal lesions from leukemia.
我们正在检验白血病引起的脊椎损伤
Yeah, I know. Fits perfectly.
我知道.很符合情况
Unless this is the patient with the anaphylaxis, the heart failure,
除非这是一个有过敏性反应,心力衰竭 以及麻痹症状的病人
and the paralysis, in which case, you're wasting your time.
这种情况下,你在浪费你的时间
...
第二方?我们肯定至少折磨过你8次了
Okay, well, here's nine.
Okay,well这是第9次
Botulism.
肉毒杆菌
Listen to me, have you eaten anything abnormal? - Any canned foods?
听我说. 你有没有吃过不正常的东西? 任何罐装食品?
No.
对你的父母撒谎通常是对的
but there is an impending death exception.
但是濒临死亡时可是例外
...
你是对的. 她从不说谎.我太粗鲁了
When your boyfriend snuck in on Friday night... Surprise.
当你的男朋友周五晚上偷摸进来 惊喜吧
Perhaps he got you some sexy little treats, huh?
也许他给了你一点性作为治疗,huh?
Some honey or some edible underwear, some massage oils.
一些“蜜”或者一些可以吃的内 衣裤,一些按♥摩♥油
Come on, anything.
得了,什么都好
We didn't...
我们没有--
Yeah, yeah. We know about the sex.
我们都了解性的
Turns out that Danny's little Danny is full of penicillin.
结果是danny的小danny上都是青霉素
That's what caused your anaphylactic shock.
这是导致你过敏性休克的原因
You didn't tell us that was what...
你没有告诉我们是这个--
No. It was... He took clindamycin, what I use...
不. 是--他服用了氯洁霉素 是我在用的
He said he was on penicillin.
他说他正在服用青霉素
I saw the bottle.
我看到瓶子了
That's a nonpenicillin antibiotic.
这是非青霉素类的抗生素
If the antibiotics didn't cause the anaphylaxis...
如果抗生素没有引起过敏性反应的话
It's still on the table.
问题还在
Everything is connected.
一切都关联起来了
What did we discuss? What was the differential?
我们在讨论什么?有什么区别么?
Cameron said...
Cameron说过...
When Dan came to your house that night, he go through any tall grass?
当dan那天晚上到你房♥子里 他有穿过一片高草么?
Climbed a fence.
爬过一片篱笆
...
周五晚上你的女儿有两位访客
One of them is still in the room.
其中之一还在这个屋子里面
She has tick paralysis.
她有壁虱性麻痹
Dan tracked a tick onto his jeans,
Dan在他的牛仔裤上带上了扁虱
which wouldn't be a problem. But being a teenager,
这本不会是一个问题 但是作为一个年轻人
Dan couldn't keep his tick in his pants.
dan不能把他的扁虱保留在他的裤子上
We already checked her.
我们已经检查过她了
Now I'm checking her.
现在我在检查她
Tick bites don't ordinarily cause anaphylactic shock.
蜱叮咬通常不会引起过敏性休克
This girl's allergies are not ordinary.
这个女孩的过敏性是不同寻常的
House, get out of here. We have to re-intubate her, get her into the MRI.
House,出去.我们要重新给 她插管,给她做MRI
The time course is perfect.
时间过程再符合不过了
The bite itself sets off an allergic reaction.
叮咬本身引发了过敏反应
Venom takes four days to kick in. Heart's vulnerable, hits that first,
毒素花了四天发生作用 脆弱的心脏, 第一个中镖
then a day later sets off the ascending paralysis.
而一天以后引发了不断恶化的麻痹
Except that ticks aren't usually invisible.
除了蜱通常不是看不到的
They are until you find them.
它们是不显眼的直到你找到它们
It just means the next time will be even better.
只是意味着下次情况会更好
What's happening?
发生什么了?
That's the tick venom ascending.
那是蜱的毒素让情况恶化了
Either that or you stressed her into heart failure. BP's dropping. - Heart rate, 47.
或者是这种情况或者你让她心力衰竭了 血压在降低.心率,47.
I'm administering atropine.
我在注入阿托品
She's gonna need a transvenous pacing wire.
她需要一次静脉导管了
Okay, magical tick hunt is over. Only real doctor stuff now.
Okay,魔术师的搜寻结束了 现在是真材实料的医生的时间
This is just gonna get worse.
这只会变得更加糟糕
Ticks produce more toxins the longer they feed.
蜱得到养分的时间越久 它产生的毒素就越多
She's gonna be dead in an hour even if you pump her heart full of jet fuel,
她一个小时以后就会死了 即使你往她的心脏加满喷气机燃料
unless you let me find the tick.
除非你们让我找到蜱
Could he be right?
他会是对的么?
The only thing I know for sure is that your daughter's heart won't last
我唯一确定的是你女儿的心脏
another 20 minutes without treatment.
不会再挺过20分钟如果得不到治疗的话
Okay, I just need one final instruction.
Okay,我只需要一个最后的建议
When I find the tick on the autopsy, do you want to know?
当我尸检的时候发现蜱 你还要不要知道?
I'm thinking not, probably make the coping easier.
不要知道 可能让你们 心理上的处理更容易一些
Stop talking to them!
不要再跟他们说话了!
Page Borsisky in cardiology. Get her team down here stat.
呼心脏病科的borsisky 让她的小组到这里
Get them out of here. Get House out, too.
让他们出去.也把House弄出去
Dr. Wilson, I could use your help.
Wilson医生,我可能用的上你的帮忙
Well, I don't know if the dopamine's enough.
Well,我不知道多巴胺是否足够
She may need inamrinone lactate. Why? What's that? S
她也许需要乳酸氨力农 为什么? 那是什么?
he doesn't... She might need stronger pressors.
她不需要--她也许需要更强的血管收缩剂
They don't have any in radiology.
而放射科一点这个都没有
Inamrinone can cause arrhythmia and thrombocytopenia.
乳酸氨力农可能引起 心律不齐与血小板减少
Not inamrinone could cause death. Death's worse.
不用乳酸氨力农可能导致死亡 死亡更糟糕
We have to get her up to the ICU. Cardiac team to ICU stat.
我们需要把她弄到重点护理病房♥
Sorry, a little crowded here.
抱歉.这里有点挤
House, get out of the elevator.
House,从电梯里面出来
You're welcome to wait for the next one.
很欢迎你们等下一部
You got her? Got her.
你护的住她吧?护的住
As long as we're stuck here,
Well,只要我们被困在这里
this might be a good time to look for that tick.
就会是一个找蜱的好机会
Turn the elevator back on.
把电梯重新开动
Just be a minute, honey.
就等一会儿,亲爱的
Atropine's wearing off. So inject her again.
阿托品的效果在减弱
That's just temporary.
那就再注射
Temporary's fine.
那只是暂时有效
We're not hanging wallpaper.
暂时就够了 我们又不是在贴墙纸
We've gotta get her upstairs and put her on norepinephrine.
我们得把她送到楼上给她使用去甲肾上腺素
It wasn't penicillin.
这不是青霉素的问题
You still think the symptoms are unconnected?
你还认为症状之间没有关联?
We've gotta take care of her heart before...
我们得先搞定她的心脏
You wake up in the morning, your paint's peeling, your curtains are gone,
你早上醒来,你的漆料都已剥落 门帘也不见了
and the water's boiling. - Which problem do you deal with first? - House.
还有水也开了 你先处理哪个问题?
None of them. The building's on fire! We treat her symptoms, she dies.
什么都不是!大楼已经着火了!
We find the cause, she lives.
我们对症治疗,她死定了 我们找出病因,她会活下来
That tick is an IV drip of poison. We unhook it, she'll be fine.
蜱一直往静脉里面注入毒素 我们除掉它,她就会没事的
This is my last atropine.
这是我最后一支阿托品
Last us about three minutes.
可以给我们大约三分钟
Let's get her gown up.
我们把她的袍子翻开
Her heart rate falls below 35, we're getting her to the ICU.
她的心率降到35以下 我们就把她送到重点护理病房♥
I'm not gonna let her die in this elevator.
我不会让她死在电梯里面的
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
Get maintenance up here, right away.
让设备维护小组马上到这里来
Ear canal's clean. Left foot's clean.
耳道没有问题. 左腿没有问题
If it's not here, we've only got...
如果它不在这里,我们只有在--
Heart rate's 46.
心率46.
It's here. Looks like a mole or a freckle, something we missed.
在这里.就像一颗痣或者一个斑点 有时被我们漏过了
Check the armpits.
检查腋窝
Dr. Foreman's an excellent doctor. He'll be able to handle it. Yeah?
Foreman是一个很出色的医生 他能够处理这个状况
You know that from experience?
你知道我对这个经历感觉怎样?
You lose a lot of patients on elevators?
你有很多病人在电梯里面死掉?
The maintenance guy said it didn't just stop on its own,
维护人员说电梯不是自己停下来的
that they hit the emergency stop button.
而是他们按下了紧急停止的按钮
Well, I'm sure he must be mistaken.
Well,我肯定我们是弄错了
Perineum. We checked it.
会阴.我们检查过了
If we get her upstairs, we still... Maxilla. Checked.
如果我们把她送到楼上-- --上颌.检查过了
Down to 38.
降到38了
We don't have a lot of time. We can still...
我们没有太多的时间了
Eyebrows, eardrums, pubic hair.
眉毛,耳鼓,阴毛
Checked, checked, checked.
检查了,检查了,检查了
We checked everywhere! It's not...
我们什么地方都检查过了!没有--
Thirty-five. - We gotta get her to the ICU.
35. 我们得把她送到重点看护病房♥了
We haven't found the tick yet.
我们还没有找到蜱
We already kidnapped her! You wanna add murder?
我们已经是绑♥架♥了她! 你还要加上谋杀么
We've looked over every inch of skin on her body, House!
我们已经检查过她皮肤和身体 的几乎每一寸地方,house!
It's over.
结束了
Hey, is that the first time you had sex?
这是你第一次的性经历?
With all the other stuff going on down there, she might not have realized.
还有其他的东西在那里 她可能还没有意识到
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表