什么...哪里能找到Cuddy医生?
Dr. House mentioned another case.
House医生提到了另一个病例
Is there another patient with the same thing that Ian has?
是不是曾经有个人 和ian的病一模一样?
Not exactly.
不尽相同
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Dr. House had a patient a while back who exhibited the same symptoms as your son.
House医生以前有个病人 表现出的症状和你儿子一样
Then you know what's wrong?
你知道是什么病?
No.
不
So what do you know?
那是什么意思?
We know the likely course the disease will take.
我们知道这个病大致的发展方向
What happened to her?
她的多个器官衰竭 她最后怎么了?
She died 24 hours after her admission.
入院24小时后死去
Mr. or Mrs. Alston, would you mind giving me a hand?
Alston先生或者太太 能不能来帮个忙?
He's having trouble sitting still.
他总是乱动
It's impossible to get the detail we need.
这样不可能得到结果
So I figured he might feel more comfortable hearing your voices.
我想你们的声音可以安慰他
Ian, honey.
Ian, 亲爱的?
Just sit still.
不要动
They'll be done in a moment. We're here with you.
很快就好了, 我们就在这里
I'm scared.
我怕
It's okay, honey. It's...
没事的, 宝贝, 那只是...
It's only a big camera. It's gonna take a picture of your head.
是一个大照相机 他们要给你的头拍照
You love it when I take your picture at home, don't you? Yeah.
在家里, 你不是最喜欢我给你照相的吗?
And you have to hold still for that, too, right?
照那个相也要不动啊, 是不是?
But this isn't like that.
这和那个不一样
I know it's scary, Ian,
我知道听着吓人, Ian
but you can do it.
但你可以做到
You're getting to be so grown-up.
你已经是个小大人了
So just hold perfectly still, just for a little bit.
所以...只要坚持不动 一下子就好了
Mommy, are you crying?
妈妈, 你哭了?
No. No, honey, I'm just tired.
不, 不是的宝贝 我只是累了
Okay. I'll try.
好吧, 我尽量
The base of his brain's been infiltrated by a small mass. We think... - Pituitary?
他的大脑基底可见小块物质, 我们认为 垂体?
Looks that way. Explains the low blood pressure.
看起来像 这能解释低血压
And pretty much confirms the lymphoma.
基本符合淋巴瘤
If we'd started Ester on prednisone...
如果我们以强的松治疗esther...
Did anyone see the lymphoma?
看见淋巴瘤了么?
No, we saw a mass. The location is consistent with...
没有, 只看见一团 位置相当靠近--
Didn't see any in the blood either.
血液里也没见到
White blood cells show no spindling or abnormal nuclei.
白细胞未见细长, 也没有异常核型
Nothing on immunochemistries either. It's not lymphoma.
免疫化学反应没发现什么, 不是淋巴瘤
House!
house
It's a train.
那是一列火车
We don't know what kind of train... Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
我们不知道是什么火车
I'm thirsty. It's closed.
我渴了 这里关门了
It's not now.
没有
We got one advantage.
我们还有一优势
We know where the tracks are going.
我们知道病情的走向
The fact that the end of the line
知道终点是死亡...
is death is an advantage?
这是个优势?
The fact that we know is an advantage.
只要我们知道, 就是优势
It means maybe we can get ahead of it.
也许我们可以抢先一步
Next station is the liver. We got about 90 minutes before it gets there.
下一站是肝脏 在此之前我们还有...90分钟
Maybe we can cut down a tree across the line just outside of town.
也许我们可以砍倒一棵树挡住路
I'll do an ultrasound.
我去做超声波
No, treatment will tell us more, faster.
不, 治疗措施告诉我们的更多, 更快
How can we start treatment if we have no idea what we're treating for?
不知道治什么, 怎么出治疗措施?
Treat him for everything.
所有的都治
Give him acetylcysteine, and interferon, and silymarin,
乙酰半胱氨酸, 干扰素, 水飞蓟素
and whatever else you can think of to protect the liver.
以及任何能想到的保肝药
What's going on?
发生什么事?
Oh, just catching up on some TV. How're you doing?
随便看点电视 你怎么样?
Well, thanks to your last consult, the patient has improved dramatically.
多谢你刚才的指点 病人的病情急剧好转
Tell House the patient is about to kill the doctor.
告诉house, 病人要杀医生了
She says the patient... I heard.
他说病人 听见了, 你拿什么牌?
What've you got? Well, Cuddy just raised and...
cuddy刚刚加注了, 而且
You're paired. What?
你拿了对子?
Nines.
对9?
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Anything lower, you wouldn't sound so excited.
比这小的牌, 你不会这么兴奋
Jacks or higher,
如果比J大
your voice sounds like Debbie from accounting is sitting in your lap.
你的声音会变得好像 会计部的debbie坐在你腿上
Ask Cuddy if she can beat a pair of threes.
问问cuddy她能不能大过一对3
What's going on? If you're gonna mess with me,
你想干什么? 如果你想害我
wouldn't it be more fun to do it in person?
当面做不是更好玩?
Yes, it would.
那倒是
Can you beat a pair of threes?
你能大过对3么?
What'd she do?
她怎么做?
I left orders for PO fluids, Doctor.
我让病人用口服液
Enough with the codes. She obviously knows it's me.
不要用暗语了, 她知道是我
She's drinking her seltzer.
她在喝seltzer
...
她停下了?
...
全押
But...
可是...
Just do it.
照做就是
You couldn't care less about this charity event.
你对这次筹款也太热心了吧
You claim not to be messing with me.
你说了不想害我
You're either trying to keep me... Shut up.
显然, 你要么是想让我 闭嘴
Look, last time I wanted the game to go on. I still do.
上次, 我希望你继续玩下去 现在仍是
It means that this time you get to win.
也就是说, 这次必须让你赢
Hold on.
稍等
I fold.
扣牌
House, are you sure you're okay?
house, 你没事吧?
Meds seem to be working. Liver's holding its own.
药物似乎有效, 肝脏还没有出问题
Good.
很好
But the platelets are dropping.
血小板在降低
Even better.
更好
Why? It means he's getting sicker.
为什么? 这表示他的病加重了
It's new. New is good.
这是新现象, 新的总是好的
Because old ended in death.
因为老现象必死无疑
I can't breathe.
我喘不过气
Chase!
Chase!
What's happening?
怎么了?
Ian, come on.
伊恩 来吧
Honey, just relax.
亲爱的,放松一下
Ian, breathe. Come on, honey. Please.
伊恩 呼吸 亲爱的 拜托
Please, honey.
亲爱的 拜托
We had to put him on a ventilator.
我们得给他上呼吸机了
He's back on Ester's path
他又回到esther的轨道了
and we managed to make the train skip a few stations.
我们让火车少停了几站
Which means that instead of 12 hours, he's probably got less than two.
说明没有12小时了 他可能只有不到2小时
Which begs the question, why? What did we do?
引出了下面的问题 为什么? 我们做了什么?
Acetylcysteine could mess with the lungs.
乙酰半胱氨酸会破坏肺功能
Mess with them, not shut them down in 20 minutes.
破坏, 不是在20分钟内彻底关闭
Interferon modulates the immune system.
干扰素调节免疫系统
It could affect a cancer of the blood, like one of the leukemias.
它可以影响血液癌细胞 就像白血病一样
It doesn't speed them up. It slows them down.
它不是加速, 而是减速
It slows down all 500 of them?
所有的都减速?
Anybody know where we can find an oncologist at this hour?
谁知道这时候到哪里去找肿瘤科医生?
What effects would interferon have on leukemia?
干扰素对白血病有哪些效果?
Depends on what type. Could make it better. Could make it worse.
取决于什么类型的 可有好效果, 也可能是坏效果
A four-year fellowship to learn that.
4年肿瘤科就学了这个
Tell House if he wants to play cards, he can get his ass back down here and play.
告诉house, 如果他想玩牌就下来
You hear that.
听见了?
She wants me off the phone. Means she's vulnerable. Go all in.
她想让我挂掉, 说明她心虚 全押上
But the party's over in less than three hours.
可是这个聚会还有不到3小时结束
It's over in less than two hours,
不到2小时就结束
which means you either have three of a kind or just threes.
说明你要么是有3张同花 或者有对3
I'm guessing threes. I bet $500.
我猜是有对3, 我加500
Go all in.
全押上
You obviously want to bust me. or I tell everybody in the building that you wear toenail polish.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表