His meds made him so much better,
他的药使他强壮后他把自己弄病了
he made himself sick?
一点趣味都没有
Chest x-ray to find the old infection and start him on steroids.
胸部X透视找到陈旧感染 注射类固醇吧
If you're wrong, the steroids will tank his immune system.
如果你错了,类固醇会击败他的免疫系统
He'll get worse.
Coumadin在哪?
If your patient's got a blood problem,
如果你的病人有血液问题
then blood thinners aren't exactly...
血液稀释剂就会...
It's for Stacy's rat.
是给史黛西的老鼠预备的
Death by anticoagulation.
死于抗凝血剂
Trying to win Stacy back by killing an animal.
想籍杀死动物赢回史黛西?
Very caveman.
非常洞穴人
I don't want her back.
我才不要她回来呢
I just want her to admit her feelings for me.
我只是想让她承认对我的感觉而已
I go to Cuddy,
我去找卡迪
Cuddy fires her or reassigns her.
卡迪炒掉她或重新分配她
Either way, I'm happy.
任何结果我都高兴
If you want her back, either tell her
如果你想赢回她,要么就告诉她...
or, better yet, shut up
或者干脆,闭嘴...
and cry yourself to sleep like everybody else.
痛哭着象其他人一样入睡
Hi, this is, Mark Warner, 1724 Spring Street.
你好,我是万马克,春街1724号♥
Listen, you don't need to send that guy down.
不用派人来了
We caught him.
我们抓到老鼠了
No, you should send the bill to Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital,
不,你把账单送到P_P医院
attention Dr James Wilson.
交韦医生收即可
Your lymph nodes aren't swollen, that's good.
你的淋巴结不肿,挺好
Maybe Dr Chase should check.
也许该让蔡大夫检查
Sorry, mate, hands full.
对不起,我腾不出手来
He's too pretty to be straight.
他太漂亮了,不可能是异性恋
You ever done any modeling?
你做过模特吗?
Does anyone actually fall for that line?
真有人为此献身吗?
...
你以为我怎么就做了摄影师的?
I'm guessing you guys didn't think about dating on career day.
我猜你们不会在工作日约会的吧
I love my job.
我热爱我的工作
Really?
真的吗?
You seem more the "find it exceptionally satisfying" type.
你看上去是“异常满足”那类的
I'm not sure there's a difference.
我不肯定这有区别
Your mom died of diabetes.
你妈妈死于糖尿病
How's your dad's health?
你父亲的健康如何?
Last I heard, he had cirrhosis.
最后听说的时候,好像是硬化
Love is love.
爱是爱
Satisfying is "social validation, fun can wait."
满足是社会认可 乐趣都可以延迟
I have fun.
我有乐趣
Yeah, she's got some scheduled for February.
对,她二月有些计划
Last you heard, your father?
最后听说你父亲?
He threw me out when I was 16.
我16岁他就把我赶走了
It's just as well.
其实都一样
I got tired of getting BB guns for my birthday
我已经厌烦了生日时收到弹子枪作礼物
when I'd asked for a Barbie.
因为我想要芭比娃娃
Dads can be real sweethearts.
父亲们有时很贴心的
Sensitive and cute.
嗯,敏感可爱
He's cute.
他很可爱
He ran into that heating vent, right there.
它跑进了那边的通风管道
Hopefully, Mark's anger will go away eventually.
希望马克的愤怒能最终消失
He's not angry, he just doesn't like you.
他没生气,他只是不喜欢你
Nothing unique there.
没什么特别的
Didn't seem real wild about you, either.
也没看他对你有多热情
He's fine with me.
他对我没问题
He's angry. Said so in group.
他愤怒,在小组是那么说的
Of course he's angry.
他当然愤怒
He's looking at months of painful physio.
要面对累月的痛苦的理疗
He's mad at you.
他生你的气
There's no way he said that.
他不是那么说的
No. But it's true.
可是事实
He resents you for being able to walk.
他恨你能走路
Been there.
我经历过
I resented you for a hell of a long time.
我恨了你好长时间
Past tense?
过去时态吗?
Might be the hospital.
也许是医院
What?
什么?
Bad time? Where are you?
时机不好吗?你在哪里?
At your girlfriend's place. Ignore the moaning and squeaking.
在你女友的家,别在意呻♥吟♥和咆哮声吧
His lungs are too scarred to tell which infection triggered
他的肺部太害怕了
the immune reconstitution.
不告诉我们是哪个 旧感染点带来边缘系统感染
He a smoker?
他抽烟吗?
Yes, and possibly more than cigarettes.
对,而且不只是香烟
His tox screen came back positive for recreational drugs.
他的总氧化测试显示其为吸毒者
Not surprising, not medically relevant.
不奇怪,也没有医学关联
...
是典型的AZT副作用
What are Kalvin's most recent infections?
凯最近的感染是什么?
Well, let's assume it's one of those.
好,我们假设是其中一个
Give him ganciclovir for the CMV.
服用CMV...
We can hardly hear you. Where are you?
我们都听不见你,你在哪?
...
你女友的其他男友来了
Ganciclovir for the CMV.
服用CMV
Sulfadiazine for the toxo,
toxo用磺胺嘧啶
Bactrim for PCP.
PCP用Bactrim
Gotta go.
得走了
It's killing time.
杀戮时刻到
Your tox screen came back positive for...
你的总氧化剂结果阳性...
Crystal meth and ecstasy.
安非他明结晶成瘾
Recreational drugs are dangerous to begin with,
毒品成瘾十分危险
but for someone with HIV...
但对于HIV症...
I didn't mistake them for vitamins.
我没把他们当维他命服用
I'm a PNP boy.
我是“PNP”男生
Party and Play. Drugs and sex.
“舞会和玩乐”,毒品和性♥交♥
You don't approve?
你不赞成
Does the sex include condoms?
性♥交♥带避孕套吗?
If he's negative, sure. If he's positive...
如果是阴性那肯定 如果是阳性...
Why put on a raincoat if you're already wet?
已经湿了谁还要穿雨衣啊?
You could get hepatitis, or another strain of HIV.
你可能会得肝炎或其他类型的HIV
...
艾滋病已经不是必死症了
...
我不想有遗憾
How long have you been coughing?
你咳多久了?
About an hour or so.
一个小时什么的
Try to take a deep breath.
来个深呼吸
What is it?
怎么了?
I think it's blood.
我想是血
I recommend post-exposure prophylaxis.
我建议快速暴露性预防措施
Your chances of conversion are slim,
感染机会细微
but I'd like to put you on three anti-viral medications.
但我仍希望对你进行三个疗程的 抗病毒药物治疗
Nelfinavir, zidovudine, and lamivudine.
Nalphenovair, zedovudine 和 lamivudine
There are side effects,
有副作用
headache, nausea, vivid dreaming.
头疼、恶心、清晰的梦境
You'll be tested for HIV at six weeks, three months, six months.
并在六周、三个月和半年时 做HIV测试
Very interesting.
很有趣
He coughs infected blood in Cameron's eyes and mouth,
他把感染的血咳进 卡麦伦嘴和眼睛里
that's interesting?
那样有趣?
The "coughing" part, not the "in Cameron" part.
咳嗽的部分 不是“进卡麦伦”部分
New symptom,
新症状
blood vessel ruptured in his lung.
他肺部血管破裂
I closed the tear.
我缝合了
Well, it takes immune reconstitution off the table.
免疫边缘问题被排除了
What's it put on the table?
那么什么显露出来了呢?
It's okay, she's not here,
没事,她不在这里
you can skip the nice-guy acts.
你可以省略掉好人举止
You know, some human beings are actually capable of human feelings.
你知道,人类可以有人类的情感
My giving a damn or not is not gonna change what happened.
我是否在意都无法改变历史
Could be Goodpasture's syndrome.
是不是排泄系统综合症
No edema, no bloody urine.
没有水肿和血尿
Well, KS on his face could mean KS in his lungs,
面部损伤可能源于肺部损伤 躯体失血
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表