你不惜杀死一个6岁小孩
because you're obsessed with a woman who's been dead for 12 years.
因为你对12年前死去的一个女人不能释怀
Sometimes you lose, House! You're not God!
有时候你会失手, house 你不是上帝
He's not dead yet.
他还没死
No, but you're done with him. It's my case now. Go home.
不, 这里没你事了 这是我的病人, 回你的家
Go ride your motorcycle. Go brood in a dark room. Just don't go near Ian again.
去飙车, 躲在小黑屋里郁郁寡欢 就是别靠近Ian了
So, anything else or is it just these seven?
还有别的吗? 还是只有这7项
Drop it, House. She's right.
放手吧, house 她是对的
No, she's not!
不对, 你知道她不对
You know she's not. We should have called her.
我们应该叫她
I'm surprised you didn't.
我很惊讶你没有
You're gonna have to find a way to let this go. We can't go near Ian.
无论如何你要放手了 我们不能再碰Ian
We don't need to go near him.
我们不用碰他
We have his tumor.
我们拿到了他的肿瘤
Well, Cuddy may be right that we screwed up the protocol.
Cuddy也许说对了 我们没有按照指南
She may be right about my screwed up obsession.
对于我的偏执, 她也许说对了
But I'm right about the medicine.
在医学上我是正确的
How many tests can we do with that?
这点样本能做几个检测?
Look, we cure the kid, we solve everybody's problems. How many?
我们治好这孩子, 就不存在任何问题 几项?
Maybe two good pieces.
两项没问题
How many okay pieces?
最多能做几项?
Three would be pushing it.
3项已经勉强
Three tests, seven choices.
3项测试, 7个选择
Okay, what's first?
好, 先做哪项?
Sarcoidosis seems most likely.
结节病似乎最有可能
Yeah. So likely that Cuddy's gonna think of that all on her own.
太有可能了, cuddy绝对会想起来
She's got the kid's whole body to play with. Let her do that test.
整个人都在她手上 让她去做这个
What's next?
下一个?
It's moving too fast to be spreading.
这么快的速度不可能是扩散
It has to be growing from something that's already there.
病灶肯定早就在了-
Genetic disorder. Tuberous sclerosis.
遗传病——结节性硬化症
Or it's his immune system. Histiocytosis.
或者是免疫系统, 组织细胞增生
Well, there are more documented cases of Histio amongst older people
组织细胞增生的报道多集中在老人身上-
than tuberous sclerosis. Let's start with that.
结节性硬化症则不然 从这个开始
Wing or drumstick?
要鸡翅还是鸡腿?
Gonna need a little more than that.
需要再多点
A little more is more than a third.
再多就超过三分之一了
If we have to repeat this test because you didn't cut us enough...
不给我们切够就要重复试验...
I'm adding one micro liter of the immunoperoxidase.
加入1微升免疫过氧化酶
Make it two. I don't want House biting off our heads
两微升, 我不想被House找麻烦
because we weren't sure if it turned red or not.
只因为我们不能确定显红色
That's definitely not red.
没有显红色
The problem could still be an abnormal cell growth It would explain the geography.
可能还是的细胞异常增生 只不过在另一种组织
Genetic disorder is far more likely in a six-year-old. Tuberous sclerosis.
6岁小孩更有可能是遗传病 结节性硬化症
Pretty unlikely to cause a GI bleed.
这一般不造成消化道出血
The time course fits.
时间序列符合
Mr. Foreman, you agree with both of them? Thanks for playing.
foreman, 你同意他们两个 你还真会玩
If we have enough tissue for two tests, why not do both?
如果剩下的组织还能做两项 为什么不都做?
Then we don't have to think as hard.
我们不必这么思考
Taking the pressure off the choice makes us less likely to think critically.
摆脱做选择的压力 可以让我们更好的思考
Sarcoma is more likely to hit a six and 70-year-old.
肉瘤在6岁和70岁人身上都是多发的
Tuberous sclerosis, it is.
结节性硬化症
You think sarcoma is less likely?
你认为肉瘤的几率小?
It's more likely. The test for it, on the other hand, is less reliable.
几率大, 但是检测方法不甚可靠
Test is negative.
nestin阴性
Well, that's okay.
这好解释
If the tumor cells hadn't matured, the Ki-67 protein wouldn't have turned off.
如果肿瘤细胞未成熟 KI-67蛋白不会消失
What happens if we don't solve this?
如果我们不能解决这个 会发生什么事?
Kid dies.
小孩会死
I mean for the next 12 years.
我指将来的12年
Ki-67's negative.
Ki-67蛋白阴性
And PCH antigen is negative.
PCH抗原阴性
Mighty Casey's down to his last strike.
Mighty casey剩最后一♥期♥了
Mighty Casey struck out.
Mighty casey早就停了
Thanks a lot. I was gonna read that this weekend.
多谢, 我本来计划这周末看的
Chondrocytoma. Connective tissue's been in all the places we've been looking.
成软骨细胞瘤 结缔组织在所有地方都有
The kid is too sick for that. We're better off testing for sarcoma.
孩子病的太厉害了 最好还是检测肉瘤
We would've seen signs of that when we tested for tuberous sclerosis.
测结节性硬化症时 就应该看到一些指征
The tumor cells looked like muscle under the microscope.
在显微镜下肿瘤细胞和肌细胞差不多
No, they didn't. They looked like fat.
不是的, 看上去像脂肪
I vote for neurofibromatosis.
我赞成神经纤维瘤
Why?
为什么?
Because the other choices suck worse.
因为其它的选择更差
Give me a minute.
给我点时间
You want me out of here?
你要我出去?
You come up with anything?
你查出新的东西?
No.
没有
Hey. We can talk about it tomorrow.
我们明天再说
I... I won the poker tournament.
我...我赢了扑克比赛
I totally played this guy, Berman, from business affairs.
我彻底打败了商务服务部的berman
I got great cards. But I don't bet. Just call, no raises.
我拿了好牌, 但我不声张 只跟不加
Berman pairs his king on the flop.
Berman牌面是一对K
I keep calling, the river turns,
我一直跟他, 然后看自己的底牌
I check. He can't stand it. He goes all in. He's sure he's won.
他受不了了, 全部押上 他确信能赢
I call, I flip them.
我跟了, 亮牌
Pocket aces.
一对A
I nailed his ass.
我把他放倒了
The aces were hiding all along.
王牌总是隐藏着
Test him for Erdheim-Chester disease.
测erdheim-chester病
Erdheim-Chester? That's not even on the list.
erdheim-chester病? 它甚至不在名单上
Because we already did it. He tested negative.
因为我们已经做过 是阴性
So did Ester.
esther也是
The disease lied.
疾病会撒谎
Yeah, the tumor's got it in for you. Diseases don't lie.
是啊, 肿瘤骗到你了 疾病不撒谎
Fine, it didn't lie. It slow played us.
好吧, 疾病不撒谎 只是慢慢地玩弄我们
We biopsied the colon, it hadn't reached the GI tract yet.
活检的是结肠 当时还没到达消化道
It's there now. It's in his liver, his lungs.
现在它到了, 还到了肝, 肺...
You want it to be there.
我们希望它在那里
Because then you didn't screw up 12 years ago.
这样你12年前就不算失手了
We can't waste our one test on the one disease we know it's not.
不能不能浪费样品 做一项已经排除的测试
Run the test.
动手吧
You sure about this?
你确定?
Wait. Let me think about that. Don't pressure me. Just run the damn test.
等等, 我再考虑下, 别催我 赶紧开始测试
Cells look like macrophages.
看上去像巨噬细胞
That's a good start.
不错的开始
Take your time, and say it loud.
慢慢来, 大声地报出来
CD 68 positive.
Cd 68阳性
Start the treatment.
开始治疗
So, Ester can rest peaceful now, huh? Yeah.
esther现在可以安息了?
$40.
40.
You got lucky.
你走运了
You gonna call?
跟不跟?
What I do
我的策略...
is not just based on the flip of a card.
不光是根据牌面
You guessed. You got lucky.
你猜的, 走运而已
It fit.
猜中了
It could just as easily have been sarcoma or tuberous sclerosis.
有很大可能是肉瘤或结节性硬化症
No, not just as easily.
不, 没那么大可能
Maybe not.
也许吧
But it wasn't impossible.
但不是不可能
Are you gonna call?
你跟不跟?
You know, relative to its size,
知道吗, 根据身体的比例
the barnacle has the largest penis of any animal.
所有动物中阴♥茎♥尺寸最大的是藤壶
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表