The neurosurgeons are attempting to remove it right now.
神经外科医生正在试图将它取出来
And when will we know if there was any damage?
什么时候能知道有没有造成伤害
A few hours.
几小时后
Four millimeters lateral to the hippocampus.
海马体侧面四毫米
That's where I am.
我就在那儿
There's nothing there.
什么都没有
You're not there yet. Keep going.
你还没到 继续
I'm there.
我已经到了
Are you sure you saw...
你确定看到了...
There it is.
在这里
I think I can get it.
我想我能取出来
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
Ohh, hi, baby.
嗨 亲爱的
You're treating your stuffy nose with...
你治鼻塞用的是...
cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥
Diphenhydramine.
苯海拉明
Antihistamine. It's a...
抗组胺剂 这是一种...
new delivery system. It's a blood-brain barrier thing.
新传导系统 血脑屏障什么的
It's all about speed, isn't it?
一切只为了快 是不是
One thing to another, never standing still.
一件事接一件 从不停驻
You're...pretty good at that.
你...很熟练啊
I know my way around a razor blade.
本人精于剃刀
It's time.
时间到了
Just a couple more rocks.
还有几个小块
Andie's going home.
安迪要回家了
Right.
对啊
The parade of the small, bald circus freaks.
矮矬光秃小丑大巡游
Sorry, I...got a thing.
抱歉 鄙人正忙
I read the surgeon's report.
我读了外科医生的报告
Clot was nowhere near her amygdala.
血栓离杏核仁很远
Means her fear emotions were working perfectly.
就是说她的恐惧情感完全正常
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
So her...bravery was not a symptom.
她的勇敢不是病征
Yeah.
对
I was wrong.
我错了
She genuinely is a self-sacrificing saint,
她真心是一位自我牺牲的圣人
whose life will bring her nothing but pain.
生命带给她的只有痛苦
Which she will stoically withstand...
她坚忍♥地承受着这些痛苦
just so that her mom doesn't have to cry quite so soon.
只为她母亲能晚上一阵再伤心哭泣
I am beside myself with joy.
我喜不自胜
She enjoys life more than you do.
她活得比你快乐
Right.
才怪
She stole that kiss from Chase.
她从奇斯那里偷到一个吻
What have you done lately?
你最近又做了什么
I'm pacing myself.
我又不着急
Unlike her, I have the luxury of time.
与她不同 我有大把时间
She could outlive you.
她会比你命长的
In case you want to see real butterflies.
假如你想看真蝴蝶
I'm not gonna kiss you, no matter what you say.
我不会吻你的 不论你怎么说
It's sunny outside.
外面阳光很好
You should go for a walk.
你该出去走走
Yeah. Not much for the long walks in the park.
嗯 不怎么喜欢逛公园
Liquid cooled...
液冷式
Right leg?
右腿吗
Huh?
什么
Your right leg?
你的右腿
You can still ride.
不影响骑车
We got excellent financing right now.
如今资金充裕
It lists for 10,800.
这辆标价一万零八百
I'll let you steal it out the door for 10,300.
给我一万零三百 就便宜你了
No, thanks.
不必 多谢
Could I test-drive one of these things?
可以试骑吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表