片头曲:Diddy-Dirty Money "Coming Home"
那是谁
Who is that?
他是你♥爸♥爸
That's your father.
花送你 亲爱的
For you, baby.
你都长这么大了
Gotten so big.
这是给你的
I got you something.
你还带了朋友回来
I see you brought some friends.
以防万一
Just a precaution.
你和妈妈看到贝壳了没
So have you and your mommy found any seashells yet?
这里和家那边景色有很大不同啊
It's a lot different from home, ain't it?
你一定会玩得很开心
Bet you're having fun.
我看到了海豚
I saw a dolphin.
-真的吗 -真的
- You did? - Yeah.
在哪儿
Where?
以后有机会我们和海豚一起游泳
Well, maybe later we could go swim with that dolphin.
好呀
Okay.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
你说六个月就好 可现在
You said it was going to be six months, and now...
你做卧底都两年了
you've been undercover for almost two years.
就快结束了
It's almost over.
儿子不认得你了 雷吉
Your son didn't even recognize you, Reggie.
没人像我一样
Nobody's ever been this close
距捉住他仅一步之遥 丽莎
to getting this guy, Lisa.
这只会让你处境更加危险
Which just puts you in even more danger.
为什么一定要你去呢
I mean, why does it have to be you?
联邦调查局连一个
What, the FBI couldn't find one New York detective
无牵无挂的纽约警探也找不出来吗
that doesn't have a family?
我也希望家人团聚
I want my family back.
再给我们一点时间终结此案
I just need a little bit more time for us to close this case.
以后我会一直在家
Then I'm home for good.
我害怕 雷吉
I'm scared, Reggie.
我爱你 所以我害怕
I love you, and I'm scared.
让我抱抱你 不要害怕
Come here. Don't be scared.
一切都会好的
Everything's going to be all right.
他们有几个人
How many?
两个
Two.
往哪儿边去了
Which way?
丽莎
Lisa.
丽莎
Lisa.
不
No!
丽莎
Lisa.
不要啊
No, no.
丽莎 丽莎 不
Lisa. Lisa, no,
-亲爱的 -爸爸
- baby... - Daddy!
凯文 凯文 我们得离开这儿 你没事吧
Kevin. Oh, Kevin. We got to move, you all right?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
该死的
Damn it.
凯文 听我说
Kevin, listen to me.
现在我要你回到自己房♥间
I want you to go in your room.
在那儿等我回来 知道了吗
You stay there till Daddy gets back, okay?
快走
Go!
麦格瑞特家
游泳开心吗 小哥
Good swim, brother?
卡玛科纳 你在这儿干什么
Kamekona, what are you doing here?
来给你做早餐
Came to cook you breakfast.
好吧 我再复述一遍
Okay, let me rephrase that:
你在我的房♥子里做什么
What are you doing in my house?
库库伊高中对战麦克金利高中的半决赛
Kukui High versus McKinley's semi-final game.
我们打赌 我输了
We bet. I lost.
那次是开玩笑 老兄
Okay, that was a joke, brah.
没开玩笑 小哥
Oh, no joke, brother.
卡玛科纳不会赖账
Kamekona no welch.
要是那小废物罚球进了
Had that little punk made his free throws,
这周末你还得带我去水上乐园玩呢
you would've been taking me to the water park this weekend.
可他没投进 我要给你当一周私人厨师
Instead, I gotta serve as your personal chef the whole week.
第一道菜 斯帕姆牌午餐肉
First up, Spam.
土豆馅肉蛋饼和午餐肉炒饭
Potato frittatas and Spam-fried rice.
这么说 这周你给我做的饭菜
Okay, so everything you're going to cook for me this week,
-都要放午餐肉 -当然了
- is it going to have Spam in it? - Of course.
那就是夏威夷式牛排 岛上的琼汁玉露
It's the Hawaiian steak, the nectar of the islands.
你知道午餐肉是什么做的吗
Do you know what's in Spam?
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you.
里面有加工过的猪肉块 盐和肉汁
It's processed pork parts, salt, and meat stock.
所以表面呈胶冻状
That's what give 'em the glaze.
-尝尝 -我才不要尝
- Taste. - I don't want to taste.
不好吃吗
No?
怎么了
What's the matter?
看到是谁送来的吗
Did you see who delivered this?
我来的时候没有这东西
Wasn't there when I came in.
一定是我在厨房♥的时候
Somebody must've slipped it under
有人偷偷从门缝塞进来的
the door while I was in the kitchen.
有人给你送来车祸的照片
Somebody send you pictures of a car wreck?
这是害死我妈妈那次汽车炸♥弹♥事件的照片
This is the car bomb that killed my mother.
几个月前 我爸爸工具箱里
These are crime scene photographs that were stolen
车祸现场的照片被人偷了
from my father's toolbox a few months ago.
现在他们又把照片送回来
And now they're sending it back?
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
别靠近房♥子 我们马上就到
Do not approach the house. We're en route.
当心 有人倒在地上
Look out, we've got a man down.
凯文 凯文
Kevin. Kev...
凯文是谁
Who's Kevin?
-我儿子 -知道了 别担心
- My son. - Okay, all right, all right.
我们会帮你找到儿子 会找到的
We're going to find your son, okay? We're gonna find your son.
阿成
Chin.
丹尼 跟我来
Danny, on me.
叫辆救护车
Hey, get EMS, okay?
这个还有脉搏
Hey, this one's got a pulse.
丹尼
Danny.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
我现在把你头上的毯子拿下来 行吗
I'm just going to take this blanket off your head, okay?
我是警官
I'm a police officer.
我叫史蒂夫
My name's Steve.
你一定是凯文 对吗
You must be Kevin. Right?
是凯文吗
Yeah?
凯文 我向你保证没人会伤害你
Kevin, I promise you no one's going to hurt you, okay?
你抓着我的手 我们离开这
I need you to take my hand so we can get out of here.
把眼睛闭上 孩子
Keep your eyes shut there, buddy.
我现在放你下来
I'm going to put you down.
可以了吗 好
Okay? Okay.
你做得很好
You did great.
现在没事了
We're ok, all right?
我爸爸妈妈在哪儿
Where's my mom and dad?
凯文 听我说
Kevin, listen to me.
我保证会给你一个答复
I'm going to get you some answers, I promise.
现在你跟着莉珂走 她会照顾好你
I want you to go with Officer Liko, and she's going to take really good care of you.
很快我就来找你 好吗
I'm going to see you soon, okay?
我会尽快赶回来 知道了吗
I'm going to be back soon. Okay?
乖乖听她的话
Look, be a good boy for her.
好吗
All right?
去吧
Go ahead.
从屋里那个受伤的人身上找到了这个
Got this off our wounded man inside.
是联调局的人
It's FBI.
-联调局 -对
- FBI? - Yeah.
阿尔特·纽曼特别探员
Special Agent Art Newman.
后面发现那个被害人也是探员
The vic we found in the back's also FBI.
名叫马丁·斯塔沃斯
Martin Stallworth.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表