The window's are all shut. He's still in here.
好吧 我给警犬分队打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call a K-9 unit.
不用 等着 我有更好的办法
No, no, wait. I've got a better idea.
等我
Just wait here.
你在哪儿
Come on, come on, where are you?
他在地下
He's in the floor.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的在地下
The son of a bitch is in the floor.
唐纳德·拉福德
Donald Rutherford,
把枪放下
put the gun down right now.
我不放
I'm not gonna do that.
你知道我们为何而来
You know why we're here?
-我不傻 -好吧
- I'm not a stupid man. - Okay,
你是想保护自己的儿子
you were trying to protect your son.
-我理解 -你什么都不理解
- Okay, I get that. - You don't get anything.
你不知道看到儿子的名字
You have no idea what it's like
被报纸铺天盖地报道 被追捕
to see your boy's name dragged through the papers...
-的滋味 -我问你
- hunted. - Let me ask you a question.
你认为你在这能躲多久
How long you think you were gonna hide him down here, huh?
你不过是做了好父亲该做的
You were just doing what any good father would do, all right?
好吧
Okay... okay,
看见没
you see this?
我把武器放下 好吧
I'm gonna put my weapon away, okay?
别开枪打我
Don't shoot me, now.
你打我 他就射你 很乱套的
You shoot me, he's gonna shoot you, and it'll be a big mess.
你杀死的那个人 他叫杰克·梁
The guy you shot, his name was Jack Leung.
梁
Hey. Leung,
他值夜班就是为了照顾自己的儿子
he took that other job so that he could take care of his son.
发生了什么 杰克看到你偷偷
What happened, did Jack catch you trying to smuggle your son
把儿子运出国 是这样吗
out of the country, is that what happened?
他知道了
He knew.
把儿子藏了这么久 想要把他弄出国
After weeks of hiding my son and trying to get him out,
我可不能让他坏了事
I wasn't gonna let that man mess things up.
乔丹是我的一切
Jordan's all I have.
他不是恶人
He's not some monster.
他杀了那个女孩
Well... he killed that girl.
她名叫薇琪·哈拉玛
Her name was Vicki Hailama.
他犯了个错 愚蠢的错
He made a mistake, a stupid mistake--
难道他要为此终身监禁吗
and he should pay with his whole life?
"愚蠢的错"
"Stupid mistake"?
不 他勒死了那个女孩
No, he strangled that girl.
他勒死她是因为
He strangled her because she
她不肯跟他回他的酒店房♥间
wouldn't go up to his hotel room,
他还把她的尸体丢进大海
and then he dumped her body in the ocean.
这不是一个愚蠢的错误 是你儿子的恶行
It's not a stupid mistake-- that's what your son did.
他安全了
Well, he's safe now.
如果你认为我会告诉你
And if you think I'm gonna tell you
他在哪 你就错了 大错特错
where he is, you're wrong-- dead wrong.
这是你儿子
This your son?
别碰
Don't you touch that.
不知道我父亲为什么
I don't understand what my father
去那个机场上班
was doing working at that airstrip.
他是为了让你能付得起那只船
He was doing it to help you pay for the boat.
他什么都没说
He never said anything.
我知道他想让我接手那只船
I knew he wanted me to take over the boat,
但是我会自己想办法的
but I would have made it on my own.
在这种经济状况下很难
Not with what was going on here.
所以他才去机场上班
That's why he took the job at the airstrip--
为了帮你 帮你的家人
to help you... and your family.
你父亲看到乔丹·拉福德
Your father saw Jordan Rutherford,
他就知道他是被通缉的谋杀嫌犯
and he knew he was wanted for murder.
于是唐纳德·拉福德跟踪他来到船上
So Donald Rutherford followed him here?
多亏了你父亲的帮助
Because of what your father did,
乔丹·拉福德已经被香港警方缉捕
Jordan Rutherford's been picked up by Hong Kong Police.
他将被引渡 接受谋杀的审讯
He's being extradited to stand trial for murder.
我们要去他最喜欢的地方
We're going to his favorite spot
撒他的骨灰
to spread the ashes.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for what you've done.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Wait.
我儿子
My boy,
希望给你样东西
he wants you to have something.
这个叫窈窕美丽结
It's called a slim beauty knot.
我父亲教我的
My father taught it to me.
我儿子现在也会了
Now my son knows it.
你爷爷是个英雄
Your grandfather was a hero.
要记得哦
Always remember that.
希尔顿夏威夷度假村的
Friday night is always special
周五晚总是很特别
here at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
今晚的音乐嘉宾是 哈帕
Tonight's music guest is... Hapa!
-要我给你签石膏吗 -好啊
- Do you mind if I sign that cast? - No, I do not mind.
不行 你签我不同意
He minds. I mind, too, if you sign his cast.
-不行 -我想让你签
- So no. - I don't mind at all.
不行
Yes.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
-即兴发挥 -你让她签你的石膏
- Improvising. - You gonna let her sign your cast
不让我签 我可是为你上刀山下火海
and not me, after everything I've done for you?
-他跟你说我为他做了什么吗 -没有
- Hey, did he not tell you what I did for him? - No.
我救了他的命
Well, I saved his life, basically.
准确的说 他没有
Technically, that's not true.
怎么个准确啊 这样吧
Not technically true? Okay, how about this?
下次你胳膊断了
Next time I leave you out
我就把你留在荒野里
in the middle of nowhere with a busted arm.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫莎芮
I'm, uh, Sandrine.
我是史蒂夫 你好吗
Hi. I'm Steve. How are you?
姑娘
Hey, wahine.
小白们太吵了
Haole's too loud.
跟我去海滩"发展"一下吧
How about "marticulating" up the beach with me?
我也是一只受伤的小鸟
I'm a wounded bird, too--
-我需要悉心的照料 -刨冰哥
- I need some TLC. - Shave ice,
帮自己个忙 实际上是帮我个忙
do yourself a favor, do me a favor, actually,
没人想和你
nobody wants to "marticulate"
"发展"
with you...
坐下
So sit down
下轮酒我请
and I'll buy a round.
把台布拿下来 她要那台布
Take the table cloth off. She wants the table cloth back.
祝你们今晚愉快
Uh, you guys have a good night.
敬"发展"
To "marticulation," Huh?
敬"发展"
To "marticulation," man.
喂
Yeah?
好的
Okay. Okay.
知道了
I got it.
婶婶去世了
Auntie passed.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表