不管是谁杀害伊恩·亚当斯
Whoever killed Ian Adams
肯定是有备而来
definitely came prepared.
我在草地上找到了凶手留下的压痕
I got indentations from the shooter's body.
还有植物上由于火♥药♥灼伤产生的烧焦印迹
Powder burns and scorch marks on the grass from the muzzle flash
-我把发现的7毫米子道装袋了 -不错
- and I just bagged a seven mill. -Nice.
你找到什么了吗
You get anything?
嗯 你应该过来看看
Yeah. Something you should see.
这整片区域是一个狩猎场
This whole area is a hunting ground.
有野猪出没
It's crawling with wild boar.
看样子 有人在这儿打伤了一只
By the looks of things, someone bled one out here
-血迹还没干 -没错
- pretty recently. - Mm-hmm.
不管是谁干的
Whoever it was,
他标示了这是他的地盘
decided to tag his turf.
这是卡普帮的狩猎区
This is Kapu hunting area.
卡普帮里都是些什么人
So, uh, who are the Kapu?
半救生员 半民间保安武装
Part lifeguard, part unoffcial security force
专门负责北岸的安全
for the North Shore.
有点像是这个岛上的保安
Kind of like protectors for the island.
保卫这座岛为了抵御谁呢
Protecting the island from who?
哦 外邦人 我懂了
Oh, the haoles. I get it.
为了抵御外邦人 不好意思
Protection from the haoles. Sorry.
他们看管北岸 维护夏威夷式的生活
They look after the North Shore and the Hawaiian way of life.
这是什么意思
what does that mean?
就是说他们负责开超速罚单吗
So they're out there giving speeding tickets
罚超速冲浪吗
for surfing too fast? Huh?
他们负责确保所有电台
They're making sure all the radio stations
都在放唐·霍的唱片[夏威夷著名歌♥手]
are playing Don Ho records?
你说的好像他们是夏威夷的童子兵一样
You make them sound like the Hawaiian Boys Scouts.
没错 如果你不尊重他们领地的话
Yeah, Boy Scouts that will beat you to a pulp
他们是能把你揍个稀烂的童子兵
if you disrespect their land.
你现在看到的是所有卡普帮的成员
You're looking at every member of the Kapu.
你把他们都记在脑子里啦
Well, you got them all committed to memory.
这个组织非常排外 他们都以入帮为豪
It's a pretty exclusive club. They're all very proud.
没人会隐瞒
No one hides affiliation.
上世纪七八十年代 卡普帮曾大规模
In the '70s and '80s, the Kapu were heavy into
经营毒品买♥♥卖♥♥和不法交易
cocaine sales and trafficking.
但当冲浪成为大买♥♥卖♥♥时 他们转入白道
But once surfing became big business, they went legit.
开始协助像珊瑚王子这样的品牌
Started helping brands like Coral Prince
在北岸创建立足之地
establish a footing on the North Shore.
好吧 帮我个忙
All right, do me a favor.
把范围缩小到有案底的那些人
Narrow these guys down to the ones who have criminal records,
再看看有没有和伊恩·亚当斯相关的
and see if any of them have any ties to Ian Adams.
认识一下利维·帕克和迭戈·斯通
Hello, Levi Parker and Diego Stone.
多重持械指控 入室抢劫重罪
Multiple weapons charges, felony B&E.
他们因侵犯人身罪在哈拉瓦监狱服刑
Looks like they just graduated from Halawa Correctional
刚刚出狱
on a assault charge.
看看这个
Look at this.
审讯期间的公诉方关键目击证人
During the trial the prosecution's key witness--
伊恩·亚当斯
Ian Adams.
说明他们有动机
Which means they've got motive.
恭喜
Congratulations.
利维 迭戈 你们要回去蹲大牢了
Levi, Diego, you're going back to jail.
我能问问我们在这里做什么吗
Can I just ask you what we're doing here?
我向上帝发誓 丹尼
I swear to God, Danny,
你再问一遍我就开枪打你
if you ask me that again I'm going to shoot you.
开枪好了
Then shoot me.
我认真的 就开枪好了
Seriously, just shoot me.
因为如果你不给我解释一下
Because I'm not taking another step
我一步也不挪
until you explain it to me again.
我和你解释了三遍了
I've explained it three times.
你的解释刚好说明兜的这个圈子有多可笑
Which is an indication of how ridiculous this detour is.
这不是兜圈子 这是战略转移
It's not a detour. It's a strategic op.
这 战略转移
It... a strategic op?
还真 你知道我最喜欢什么吗
That's a... You know what I like most--
就是你说这话的时候 竟然能板着脸不笑
is how you were able to say that with a straight face.
有什么问题吗
So what's the problem?
问题是利维·帕克和迭戈·斯通
The problem is Levi Parker and Diego Stone.
他们就是问题所在
They are the problem.
而我们却要去希尔顿夏威夷度假村的
Yet we are going to the Tropics Bar
热带吧 去和个什么冲浪俱乐部的主席
at Hilton Hawaiian Village to talk the president
来个亲切会晤
of a surf club.
-丹尼 -怎么了
- Danny. - What?
在这个岛上 我们可以轻松地解决问题
On this island there is an easy way to do things
也可以暴♥力♥的解决问题
and a hard way.
牵扯到卡普帮 我们先去找科维克谈谈
With the Kapu, talking to Kawika
然后我们再去找利维和迭戈才是轻松的方式
before we go after Levi and Diego is the easy way.
也就说把人扔进鲨鱼池
Ah, so what's throwing somebody in a shark tank
和把人倒挂在房♥顶算是轻松的方式咯
and then hanging another guy off a roof?
这些家伙不是本地人
Those guys were from out of town.
我告诉你吧 你是个变♥态♥
You're a sick person, you know that.
我是最帅的变♥态♥ 对吧
In the best possible way, though, right?
不不 你才不是呢
No, no, not in the best possible way.
你是很衰的那种变♥态♥
In a very terrible way.
这可不是夸你 你明白吗
It is not a compliment, you understand?
我们都爱伊恩
We loved Ian.
俱乐部一半的人都被珊瑚王子公♥司♥
Half of the club is employed by Coral Prince
雇去当秘书 小队经理
as store clerks, team managers,
仓库管♥理♥员♥什么的
warehouse guys.
这是什么
What is that?
它叫蓝色夏威夷
It's called a Blue Hawaii.
有问题吗
You have a problem with that?
没没 事实上我也想来一杯这个
No, no, no. I'd like one actually.
我要无酒精的 因为我们还在执行任务
I just got to get with no alcohol 'cause we're on duty.
敢不敢不这么老土 那叫"处♥女♥"
They call that a virgin?
鸡尾酒中把无酒精的酒称作"处♥女♥"
我是不想被开除罢了
I call it not getting fired.
服务员 再来两杯一样的 谢谢
Excuse me, two more. Thank you.
科维克 听着 我们需要你的帮助
Kawika, listen, we need your help.
谋杀伊恩的那一枪来自普普科亚
The shot that took out Ian came from Pupukea.
那是卡普帮的地盘
That's Kapu turf.
你的两个小弟有嫌疑
Two of your boys are suspects.
利维和迭戈
Levi and Diego.
利维和迭戈不再是卡普帮的人了
Levi and Diego are no longer Kapu.
为什么
Why is that?
他们变得太暴♥力♥ 就被逐出去了
They became too violent and were let go.
好吧 你知道在哪里能找到他们吗
Okay. Do you know where we could find them?
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
我们在这等着 你想告诉我们别拘谨啊
Feel free to share that information with us any time.
告诉我为什么要和你合作 小白
Give me one good reason why I should cooperate with you, haole?
好啊 你说你爱伊恩
Okay. You said you loved Ian.
现在有个机会摆在你面前
And here's an opportunity for you
你可以帮忙抓住杀他的凶手
to help us catch his killers.
也许你只有一点点喜欢他 我也不知道
Okay, maybe you just liked him a little bit, I don't know.
小心说话 小白
Watch yourself, haole.
又来了 那个白什么的
There it is again-- the "H" word.
你知道 我是威廉姆斯警探
You know, it's detective Williams
-或者丹尼 -我有其他称呼
- or Danny... - I got other words,
但它们的意思都是别在我的岛上指手画脚
but they all mean don't tell me what to do on my island.
这也是我的岛 科维克
This is my island, too, Kawika.
-真的吗 -真的
- Is that right? - That's right.
我父亲和我母亲都在这里安葬
My father and my mother are both buried here.
我祖父死于1941年12月7日
And my grandfather died on December 7, 1941,
和你一样为保卫这座岛而奉献了自己的一切
defending the same land you want to protect.
虽然可能方式不同
We may go at it different ways,
但我们的目标是一致的 哥们
but we got the same endgame, brah,
所以请帮助我们
so help us.
否则我们只能自己去找这些家伙
Otherwise we'll just find these guys ourselves
之后我会回来然后以妨碍司法公正的罪名
and then I'll come back here and I'll arrest your ass
把你扔进监狱
for obruction of justice.
我今天来这里的算是给足了你面子 科维克
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表