I'm a multitasker.
厉害
Impressive.
来了 接收
There... address that.
他在马卡尼凯航♥空♥公♥司♥停了车
He just pulled into Makani Kai Aviation.
那是个直升机旅游公♥司♥
It's a helicopter tour operator.
起飞
Fly!
求求你了 我们什么都没...
Please, I'm begging you. We didn't do any...
闭嘴好吗
Will you shut up?!
你想去哪儿
Hey, where do you want to go?
在莫洛凯岛的北边有个机场
There's an airport on the north side of Molokai.
送我去那儿 我就放他们走
Get me there... and I'll let them go.
-丹尼 -道金斯挟持了人♥质♥
- Danny. - Dawkins has hostages.
不 不
No, no!
马卡尼凯公♥司♥说 他们的直升机里
According to Makani Kai Aviation, their bird took off
有一名飞行员和一个三口之家
with a pilot and a family of three coming back
刚从岛上观光回来
from a tour of the island.
-阿成 你的朋友在哪 -正朝我们赶过来
- Chin, where's your friend? - On his way as we speak.
丹尼 联♥系♥火奴鲁鲁进出管制中心
Danny, contact Honolulu Approach.
告诉我那架直升机的飞行方向 好吗
Give me the direction that island bird is heading, okay?
没问题
You got it.
很好
Good.
没事的 兄弟 谢谢
It's all good, brah. Mahalo!
你要记住
You remember now.
损坏要照价赔偿的
You bust 'em, you buy 'em!
好 好 知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
你知道自己在干什么吗
Hey, you know what you're doing?
上来
Get in.
我们快没燃料了
We're running out of fuel.
你说谎
You're lying.
这架飞机刚刚飞完整个火奴鲁鲁
This aircraft was topped off to tour Honolulu,
不是随便去个小岛转转 你看
not island hop. Take a look.
看见没 最多坚持十分钟
You see that? That's ten minutes, max.
-去莫洛凯岛要十五分钟 -给我想个办法
- It's 15 to Molokai. - Look, just find a way, all right?
这里是火奴鲁鲁进出管制中心
Spoke to Honolulu Approach.
那架直升机在东南偏东方向六英里处
Your bird is six miles east-southest,
朝莫洛凯岛前进
heading towards Molokai.
好的 收到
Okay. Copy that.
阿成 在那边
Chin, over there.
他们应该在那个方向
They should be in that direction.
看见他们了 大概在东边三英里的地方
Got 'em... about three miles east.
别跟丢了 我飞过去
Don't lose 'em. I'm coming around.
发生什么了
What's going on?
你觉得呢
What do you think is going on?
好吧 准备好
All right, here we go.
大家抓紧了
Everyone hang on.
这可不会太好受
This is going to get ugly.
他们坠落了
They just went down.
是的
Yeah.
一处枪伤
Got a single gunshot wound.
他死了
He's dead.
那一家人不见了
Family's gone.
他把他们挟持走了
He took them hostage.
莫洛凯岛 瓦库鲁山谷
求求你 放我的儿子和老婆走吧
Look, please, just let my wife and my son go.
-我愿意 -在我离开这座岛之前
- I'll do... - None of you are going anywhere
谁都不许走 明白吗
until I get off of this island, all right?
快走
Go!
快
Move!
快
Come on.
他们朝这边走了
They went this way.
你确定
You sure?
鸟在感到危险的时候 遇到捕食者 就会飞走
Birds fly away from danger, away from predators.
道金斯走得很急
Dawkins is making a fast pace.
拉扯树枝 踢开碎石
He's snapping branches, he's kicking rocks.
白臀蜜鸟不喜欢受到那种惊吓
The apapanes didn't like it;
有一只鸟发出警报
one of them sounded the alarm call...
就全飞走了
off they went.
往下走 快
Down here. Come on.
拜托 我们能不能
Please, can we...
能不能停下来喝口水然后马上走
can we stop an...and have some water real quick?
好吧
All right.
就一口
One sip and then we go.
快
Come on.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on!
他们在这里停留过
They stopped here.
不 不要
No, don't do that!
莫洛凯岛上热带雨林的
Molokai's rain forest's
水里有病原微生物
got pathogenic microbes in the water
喝了之后一小时内就能把人放倒
that will put a man down in an hour.
从你找到的这些踪迹看
Now, judging from those tracks you found,
他们喝过这里的水
looks like they drank from it.
他们走不了多远了
They won't get much further.
快点 泰山
Come on, Tarzan.
现在我们有优势了
Now we got an advantage.
谁叫你停下来的
Who told you to stop?
求你了 感觉不舒服
Please, something's wrong.
-我们好难受 -快 快走
- We don't feel good. - Come on, move!
-我们觉得 -快走
- We don't feel... - Move!
走
Move!
我无法一枪击中
I can't get a clear shot.
道金斯
Dawkins!
快 快
Come on! Come on!
快走 走 快走
Move! Go! Move!
阿成 上 快上
Chin, go, go, go.
我掩护你
I got you covered.
蹲下
Stay down!
你们会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
克雷格
Craig?
我想见他
I want to see him.
求你了
Please.
狄娜
Dana.
为什么不跟我说实话
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
我怕你会离开我
I was afraid you'd leave me if I did.
你错了
You were wrong.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我怎么可能不生气呢
How could I not be angry?
但我爱的人是克雷格·埃勒
But the man I fell in love with was Craig Ellers,
不是保罗·斯塔克
not Paul Stark.
每个人都该得到些许宽恕
Everybody deserves a little forgiveness.
玛丽在哪里
Hey. Where's Mary?
我有好消息和坏消息
I got good news and bad news.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
好消息是 我和女朋友和好了
Good news, I got back with my girlfriend.
真棒
That's good.
坏消息是 你把玛丽放跑了
Bad news is, you lost Mary.
抱歉 她用了绝地武士的招数迷惑了我
Sorry. She confused me with a Jedi mind trick.
《星球大战》中的人物
要我发个通告吗
You want me to put out an APB?
不用
No.
我知道她在哪儿
I think I know where she is.
约翰·麦格瑞特
那是什么
What's that?
午餐
Lunch.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表