No, my tree is not fine.
那么小一棵 真叫人蛋疼
It's small. It's depressing. It's pathetic, okay?
不 它就像你的公♥寓♥一样 很完美
No, it's just like your apartment. It's perfect.
你知道什么才是完美吗
You know what's perfect?
完美就是我和格蕾丝共度圣诞节
Perfect is that I get Grace for six hours on Christmas day.
在我的公♥寓♥里一起呆上6个小时
Okay? Six hours, just her and I alone
只有我俩 明白吗
in my apartment, okay?
如果我回家 就会去我妈那里
If I was back home, we'd be at my mother's house.
抛开她做的那些吃的不说
I mean, forget about the food that she would cook,
至少会有一棵又大又可爱的圣诞树
but I would have a big tree-- a huge, lovely tree--
而格蕾丝会和很多疼爱她的人一起
and Grace would be surrounded by people that love her.
喂 听我说
Listen to me, all right?
我知道被单身父亲养大的滋味
I know something about being raised by a single father.
格蕾丝只会记得
All Grace is going to remember
她和亲生父亲一起过圣诞节
is that she spent her christmas with Dad.
懂吗 这才叫完美
Okay? That's what's perfect.
别老跟圣诞树过不去
So just relax with the tree.
桑民在这儿
Here's Sang Min.
这么快就回来了
Back so soon?
我想念你的微笑不行么
Well, what can I say? I missed your smile.
无事不登三宝殿 你又找我帮什么忙
Let me guess. You need my help.
我们发现维克多·海斯还活着
We found out Victor Hesse is still alive.
你的枪法不怎么样嘛
You're not a very good shot, are you?
听着
Listen to me.
四个月来 维克多·海斯一直
Victor Hesse has been living here
住在这儿 与世隔绝
off the grid for the last four months.
据我们所知你的工作
All right? We know your business
是帮别人不被外界发现
is keeping people under the radar,
所以我们想你应该能帮上忙
so we thought you could help us find him.
我帮不上什么忙
You thought wrong.
告诉我们他在哪儿
Just tell us where he is.
警探 我已经帮过你一次了
Detective, I already helped you once, huh?
识相的话就再帮我们一次
And it's in your best interest to help us again.
你凭什么这么拽
How do you figure?
我来告诉你
Listen to me.
没有你我们也能找到维克多·海斯
I'm going to find Victor Hesse with our without you,
不过到时候我会告诉他
and if I find him without you, I'm going to tell him
六个月前就是你带我找到他的
that you're the one who led me to him six months ago.
你猜他会作何感想呢
How do you think he's going to feel about that?
更重要的是 等大家发现的你是叛徒
More to the point, how long you think you're going to last
你还能在这儿混多久呢
in here when everybody finds out you're a rat?
自己琢磨去
Take your time.
岸本
Kishimoto.
什么岸本
Kishimoto? What?
-谁是岸本 -他是火奴鲁鲁
-Who's Kishimoto? -He's a facilitator
日本地下组织的幕后推手
for the Japanese underground in Honolulu.
幕后推手 这话怎么说
He's a facilitator? What does that mean?
倘若你的签证到期却又不想离开
He's the man to see if your visa expires
全凭他一句话
and you don't want to go home.
他能给你弄到各种证件
He sets you up with papers,
提供不动产 车子 你要什么有什么
real estate, cars, whatever you need.
要是这个叫岸本的这么有能耐
Okay, if this guy, Kishimoto, is so connected,
我们怎么能确定
How do we know that he hasn't
他没有帮海斯逃走
already helped Hesse off the island?
因为这不归他管
Because that's not what he does.
这归我管
That's what I do, huh?
让我们去见岸本
Just get us a meeting with Kishimoto, okay?
没有我你们进不去的
No way you'll get in there unless I'm there.
看你这副德行 你想干嘛
Look at this guy. What are you doing,
顺便去那里实地考察一下吗
angling for another field trip?
不管你们想干嘛
Whatever you got to do.
你们都得带上我
But you need me.
你们不是很想找到维克多·海斯
How badly do you want to find Victor Hesse?
瞧你西装革履的
Check you out.
像是亚洲版约翰·特拉沃尔塔[荧屏硬汉]
You're like the Asian John Travolta.
宝贝儿 再给你戴条脚链
Got one more piece of jewelry for you, babe.
这样就完美了
Now you're perfect.
我无数次开车经过这里
I've driven by this place 10,000 times.
从来没发现这里是私人会所
I never knew it was a private club.
发现了也没用 你根本消费不起
Why would you? You can't afford it.
桑民
Sang Min.
我怎么没听说你被释放了
I didn't hear about your early release.
因为我还没被释放
'Cause I haven't been released.
这些人想见见你
These gentlemen wanted to meet you.
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 丹尼·威廉姆斯 五零
Steve mcgarrett, Danny Williams, Five-o.
你把执法部门的人带来我的会所干什么
Now, why would you bring law enforcement into my club?
他们不是来找你的 岸本
They're not here for you, Kishimoto.
他们来找维克多·海斯
They're here about Victor Hesse.
他们没有敌意的
Okay? They're cool.
我让我的人送你们出去
I'll have my men escort you out.
你可以等会儿再叫人把我们送出去
You can have your men escort me out in a minute.
先给你看几张照片
Just want to show you a couple photos.
自从维克多·海斯跑路后
These are the only two people
除你之外 照片上的两个人也帮过他
besides you who have helped Victor Hesse since he's been on the run.
-是他干的么 -不然你以为呢
- He did this? -What can I say?
-维克多·海斯不喜欢留活口 -如果你不配合
- Victor Hesse doesn't like loose ends. - Look, you could, uh...
说不定下一张照片上的人就是你
you could be the subject of the next photo
然后我们会拿着照片向别人问起你
that we go to show the next people we go to question,
所以你最好现在就告诉我们
or you could just tell us right now
维克多·海斯在哪儿这样对大家都好
where Victor Hesse is and make it easy on everybody.
我把他安置在阿♥拉♥莫阿纳
I set him up in a condo
弗兰克大道上的一所高层公♥寓♥里
in Ala Moana on Frank Street.
他曾在那儿住过几个星期
He's been living there for a few weeks.
那他现在去哪儿了
Okay. Where does he hang out?
在努瓦努的一家私人舞♥女♥酒吧
There's a private hostess bar on Nuuanu.
阿♥拉♥莫阿纳 海斯的公♥寓♥
-卧室安全 -安全
- Bedroom is Clear. - Clear.
浴室安全
Bathroom's clear!
喂 海斯不在这里
Hey. Hesse isn't here.
好的 原地待命
Just hold your position.
我们去下一地点搜寻
We're at the second location now.
收到
Roger that.
轻点
Easy.
下次别弄乱我的头发 行吗
Next time, watch the hair, huh?
"别弄乱你的头发"是吧
"Watch the hair, huh?"
自个儿玩自个儿的
Do yourself a favor.
自己头发自己弄 也许能学到点儿啥
You watch the hair, huh? Maybe you'll learn something.
我以为咱们都相互信任了
I thought we had a bond of trust.
坐那儿别动 伙计 等我回来
Sit tight, pal. Enjoy to see me.
我来说说这舞♥女♥酒吧的规矩
So let me get this hostess bar thing straight.
这些女孩儿真的碰不得吗
You're not allowed to touch any of these girls?
我是说 这帮男人整晚整晚地
I mean, these guys are buying them drinks
请她们喝酒 图个啥
all night for what?
聊聊天呗
To talk to them.
怎么会有人愿意找她们聊天
Why would anybody wanna talk to them?
我是认真的 就问一问
I'm serious. I'm just asking.
丹尼 拜托 咱能专心点儿吗
Danny, please, can we just focus?
丹尼
Danny!
好吧 至少他还带着脚铐
All right. At least he's still got the anklet on.
前面路口右转
Make your next right.
他们已经跑远了 快点
They're way ahead of us. Come on.
-快点快点快点 -安全带 安全带
- Come on, come on, come on. - Seat belt. Seat belt.
好主意
Good idea.
好了 行了
Okay. All right. Yeah.
等我系好安全带再漂移行不
Do that after I put the seat belt on, all right?
拜托 老兄
Oh! Come on, man.
好了 他们现在停在阿♥拉♥莫阿纳港口
All right. They're, uh, stopping at Ala Moana harbor.
阿成离那儿只有两个街区 打电♥话♥给他
Chin's two blocks from there. Call him.
阿成
Chin.
我这就出发
I'm on my way.
我到了 他在哪儿
I'm here. Where is he?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表