it was a rogue Tongan gang that did the job.
你认为有联♥系♥吗
You think there's any connection?
你说呢
You tell us.
我去打探打探
I'll make some calls.
-科诺 -在
- Kono. - Yeah.
你很擅长猜谜吗
You good at puzzles?
要看是什么谜了
Well, what do you got?
麦克斯刚刚送来了尸检结果
Max just sent over his autopsy results.
被害人都是因为胸部中弹而死
Both of these vics were killed by gunshot wounds to the chest,
但是死亡时间却相隔一天
but their times of death were a day apart.
你说什么
Excuse me?
让我说的简单点 方便理解
All right, let me get this straight, so I understand.
被害人不是同时被杀的
Our-our victims were killed at different times?
是的 隔了24小时
Yeah, 24 hours apart.
那就是说 要么是麦克斯大错特错
Okay, so... so that means that either Max is dead wrong,
要么是我们在对付一个汤加僵尸海盗
or we are dealing with a Tongan pirate zombie.
-有可能 -不 没可能
- It's possible. - No, it's not possible.
-开玩笑 -不 听着 我是说
- I was kidding. - No, listen. What I'm saying is,
如果汤加海盗是一天前被杀的
if our Tongan pirate was killed a full day earlier,
他就可能是被丢弃在那条船上的
he could have been dumped on the boat.
弹道分♥析♥确认两位被害人
And ballistics confirm that both vics
被同一把枪所杀
were killed by the same gun.
子弹口径7.62毫米
Slugs were 7.62 caliber.
AK-47就是7.62毫米口径
AK-47s use 7.62's.
好的 也就是说死掉的汤加人
All right, so this means that our Tongan victim
可能被同伙所害 对吗
could have been killed by his own people, right?
除非有人在绑♥架♥现场
Unless somebody dumped the body
弃尸来诬陷他们
at the scene of the kidnapping to frame them.
很好
Okay, good!
所以我们的嫌疑人范围
So our suspect pool has now expanded
-扩大到任何与汤加人结仇的人了 -是的
- to anybody who has beef with the Tongans. - Yeah.
岛上一半的人都跟他们有过节 兄弟
Oh, that could be half the island, brah.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
是卡玛科纳
Hey, that was Kamekona.
他有线索了 叫大罗诺的家伙
He's got a lead-- guy named Big Lono.
他在卡利希有家当铺
He owns a pawn shop in Kalihi.
是用来倒卖♥♥海盗偷来的商品的
Uh, place is being used to move the pirates' stolen merch,
所以如果有人知道如何找到那帮家伙
so if anybody knows where to find these guys,
就一定是大罗诺了
it's going to be Big Lono.
火奴鲁鲁 卡利希
不知道你们是从哪听说的
I don't know where you got your information from,
但你们找错人了
but you're wrong.
好吧 罗诺
Okay. Lono...
请理解 我们来不是抓你
understand, please. It's not about you.
这是为了12个失踪的孩子
This is about 12 missing kids
以及找到绑♥架♥他们的人
and finding the men that kidnapped them.
我一无所知
I don't know nothing about that.
我在这里诚信经营
I run an honest business here.
诚信经营 好吧
It's an honest business. Okay.
如果这是诚信经营 那请你
So, if it's an honest business, then, please,
把门打开 好吗
just open this door, huh?
只要我们没找到任何被偷的商品
And so long as we don't find any stolen merchandise,
那我们就确信你没有与
then we will know that you are not doing business
海盗勾结 我们就会离开的
with, uh... the pirates, and, uh, we'll be on our way.
休想
Forget it.
看见这扇门了吗 它可以承受犯了毒瘾的
You see that door? That's built to withstand
300磅[约136公斤]的萨摩亚人的冲击
a 300-pound Samoan meth addict.
在你弄断指甲前还是住手吧 阳光小美男
So back off before you break a nail, sunshine.
嘴挺贫啊 还是你把它打开吧
Huh. That's good. How about you open it
不然我冲进去打肿你的脸
or I'll come over there and I'll break your face?
你是不是有学习障碍
You got some kind of learning disability?
看我嘴型
Read my lips.
我们的谈话 到此为止
You, me-- we're done talking.
是吗
Is that right?
听着 你看起来比他更理性一点
Look, you seem to be the more rational of the two.
这样 我再说一遍
So I'll say this one more time.
我帮不了你 对不起
I can't help you. I'm sorry.
你有五秒的时间可以打开这扇门
You have five seconds to open the door.
-否则呢 -一秒
- Or what? - One.
-你要做什么 -两秒
- What you going to do? - Two.
-我侄子是当律师的 -三秒
- My cousin's a lawyer, -Three.
我了解自己的权利
so I know my rights.
-四秒 -你没有搜查令
- Four. - And you can't come in here
就不能进来
without a warrant.
五秒 时间到
Five. Time's up.
你开不开门
You going to open the door?
-想都别想 -好吧
- Not a chance. - Okay.
我会回来的[《终结者》经典台词]
I'll be back.
"我会回来的"
"I'll be back"?!
他以前比这拉风多了 相信我
That... he's done a lot better. Trust me.
搞了半天就说句"我会回来的"吗
That's all you can come up with, is "I'll be back?"
我有个好主意
I got something. I got something good.
你准备开车撞上去 对不
What are you going to do, drive the car through the, uh...?
车钥匙在我这儿呢
Hey! I got the keys.
想要钥匙吗[西班牙语]
Quieres llaves?
看看你干的好事
You see what you did?
我真没把握他会耍什么花样
I don't know what he's going to do,
不过如果我是你 我早逃到后门去了
but if I were you, I'd run-- out the back,
或者墙边上 屋顶
side, roof-- go.
他拿着颗手榴弹过来了
A grenade. He has a grenade.
你哪儿来的手榴弹 他居然有手榴弹
Why do you have a grenade? He's got a grenade.
你瞧见没
You see this? You see this?
他可不是虚张声势 他会把环一拉
He's not bluffing. He will pull the pin
然后炸飞所有人
and blow everybody up.
你就信我一回吧
So will you trust me, please?
这是骗小孩儿的玩具吧
That thing's not even real.
你到底开不开门
Are you going to open the door?
做梦吧你
Not a chance.
你行
Okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
好的
Okay.
-你不是虚张声势吧 -快走
- You're not bl... you're not bluffing. - Go. Go.
-快闪 -你太变♥态♥了
- Move. - That's so sick.
拜托
Come on!
你脑子进水了吧
What is the matter with you?
你需要治治
You need help.
我可以给你付医药费
I will pay for it.
苍天啊
Why?
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands.
我说的吧
What'd I tell you?
现在知道我们的厉害了吧
You see how that worked?
本来可以避免搞成这样的
This could have been avoided.
罗诺 你记不记得
Lono, you remember...
你说过
all that hot stuff
你这儿没有赃物
that you said you did not have,
也对我保证过 海盗不会把赃物
that you assured me that the pirates
交给你让你卖♥♥掉
did not give to you to sell?
这个
This--
这个金质钱夹 在警♥察♥失物报告中记录
this gold money clip-- it's on a police report
是被汤加海盗窃走的
of items stolen by the Tongan pirates.
你对此作何解释呢 你解释不出来的
Now, how do you explain that? You can't.
我们在哪能找到他们
Where do we find these guys?
米利拉尼 鲁阿纳尼山谷
举起手来
Put your hands till I can see them.
不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
你给我闭嘴
Hey, you, shut up.
你别动
You freaze!
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Secure
后院安全
Backyard clear!
这里安全了
Here is secure.
这里没有危险
Hey, place is clear.
没发现人♥质♥
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表