If they didn't found out when they did,
丹尼可能已经死了
Danny would probably be dead right now.
他有家人吗
Does he have a family?
有 前妻和小女儿
Yeah, he's got an ex-wife and a little girl.
丹尼说过这周末要带格蕾丝出去玩
Danny said something about hang Grace this weekend.
蕾切尔和斯坦在毛伊岛呢
Ah, Rachel and Stan are in Maui.
我们能去看他吗
Hey, can we see him?
现在还不行 医生说一旦病情稳定
Not right now. The doctor said once he's stable
他会被转到康复病房♥
they're going to move him to a recovery ward
在那里他可以见访客
where he can have some visitors.
你们听着 我知道大家很难过 都想留下
Look, guys, I know this is hard, and we all want be here.
但我们要找出被害人身份
But, we need to I.D. this victim,
而且要找到他在哪买♥♥的牛奶
and need to find out where he bought that milk.
你觉得这是起恐怖袭击吗
Right. Do you think this could be an act of terrorism?
或者蓄意伤害 就像80年代泰诺恐慌一样
Or a random act of mayhem, like the Tylenol Scare in the '80s.
无论是那种
Either way, we need to make sure
我们都要确保其不再发生 好吗
there's no further risk, okay.
你们俩去联♥系♥牛奶经销商
So, you two, I need you to contact the milk distributor,
查出他们的销路
find out where they sell their product,
弄清货架上的所有品种
and pull everything off the shelves.
我不在乎是否会占用
I don't care if we're even taking resources
寻找桑民的人力
away from finding Sang Min.
当下 这是首要任务
Right now, this is our number one priority.
我们这就去
We're on it.
凯耶 你能否与疾控中心协调一下
Kaye, can you coordinate with CDC?
确保其他东西没有受到污染
Gotta make sure nothing else is contaminated.
当然 我还可以给
Yeah, of course. I can also send a sample
中情局的联♥系♥人送份样本
to a contact at Langley.
他可以做化学分♥析♥
He can run chemical analysis,
或许能判断出沙林的来源
maybe determine te source of the sarin
谢谢你 詹娜
Hey... Thanks Jenna.
客气什么 你现在火烧眉毛
Oh, please. You're in crisis mode,
还少一个人 我很乐意加入
you're down a man, I'm more than happy to pitch in.
再说 我还不知道回家的话
Besides, I don't even really know if there's a job
是否有工作等着我做
waiting for me back home.
花了三个月假期
Took three months leave of absence
追寻杀我未婚夫的凶手
to hunt down the man who killed my fiance,
据我说知中情局不是...
and the last time I checked the CIA wasn't...
很热衷于这种私人恩怨
super-keen on the whole, you know, personal vendetta thing.
所以如果你认为我能协助你调查
So if you think at I can help you with your investigation.
凯耶 凯耶 凯耶 凯耶
Kaye. Kaye. Kaye! Kaye!
在
Yeah.
我想说的是
Well, what I meant to say was
"谢谢你帮助丹尼"
"Thank you for helping Danny." Okay?
你救了他一命
You saved his life.
不客气
You're welcome.
-有什么发现就打电♥话♥给我 -好的
- Call me if you get something. - Okay.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去处理点小事
I got a little something to take care of.
-我是麦格瑞特 -你真该瞧瞧你那张脸
- McGarrett. - You should have seen your face.
想必你一定没想到屋里的人是我吧
Bet I was the last person you expected to see, huh?
不得不说我自己也吃了一惊
Have to say I was pretty surprised myself.
我猜门上的炸♥弹♥是专门给吴法准备的
I'm guessing that bomb on the door was intended for Wo Fat.
现在都无关紧要了 不是吗
Doesn't matter now, does it?
我们都错失了良机
We both missed our shot.
但我可以给你提供第二次机会
But I might be able to give you a second chance.
如果我帮你找到他值多少钱
What's it worth if I help you find him?
值多少钱 不会很多
What's it worth? Not much, okay?
考虑到你已经骗过我们一次了
Considering you've already burned us once.
形势不同了
Well, the situation has changed.
好吧 你想做交易 没问题
All right, you want to make a deal? Great.
这就是我的条件
Here's what I'm prepared to offer you.
喂 格蕾西
Hi, Gracie!
-史蒂夫叔叔 -你好
- Uncle Steve! - Hey.
你好啊 孩子
Hi, kiddo.
爸爸哪去了
Where's daddy?
听着 格蕾西
Listen, Gracie,
丹诺身体不太好
Danno's, uh, Danno's not feeling the best, okay?
所以我带你去医院看他
So I'm going to take you to the hospital. We're going to go see him.
他会好起来吗
Is he going to be okay?
他会好起来吗
Is he going to be okay?
我给你讲讲你♥爸♥爸的事吧
Let me tell you something about your father.
也许他说话温柔
He might not talk like it,
但他绝对是个硬汉 而且很勇敢
but he is one tough guy, and he's brave, as well.
你能像丹诺一样勇敢吗
Can you be brave like Danno?
确定吗 那我们去见他吧
Are you sure? Then we should go see him.
还在等什么 走吧
What are you waiting for? Come on.
五零特遣队总部
岛上有一百多个帕艾娜乳品店
Pae'aina Dairy products sell at over a hundred locations on the Island.
我们采集了货架上所有盒装牛奶的样本
We pulled all of their milk cartons off the shelves.
疾控中心正在随机抽查
CDC is doing some random testing,
但目前为止 除了被害人喝的牛奶
but so far none of the samples have turned up positive
其他样本的沙林检测都呈阴性
for sarin, except for the one that our victim drank from.
所以看起来像个孤立事件
So it's looking like an isolated incident.
现在问题是 这是随机的
Now the question is, was it random
还是针对被害人的
or was our victim targeted?
对于凶器来说 沙林是个奇怪的选择
Sarin seems like an odd choice for a murder weapon.
事实上并不像你想的那样
It's actually not as far-fetched
牵强附会
as you might think.
过去很难搞到沙林
Used to be that sarin was hard to get,
但自从911事件之后
but ever since 9/11
我们捣毁了很多恐怖组织
we've taken down so many terror cells
沙林贩子正在寻找新的客源
that sarin brokers are looking for new customers.
基本上 只要你有现金 并与黑市有来往
Basically, anyone with cash and connections to the black market
就能买♥♥到沙林
can get their hands on it.
查到被害人的身份了
Hey, got an I.D. on our vic.
名字叫阿莫卡·马利塔洛 五十七岁
Guy's name is Amoka Mulitalo, 57 years old.
六个月前因擅闯民宅被逮捕
Was arrest six months ago for misdemeanor trespassing.
这就有意思了 因为我们找到他尸体的
Which is interesting, coidering the house
那栋房♥子并不是他自己的
we found him in wasn't his own.
那是谁的房♥子
Well, whose house is it?
是杰夫和希拉·法♥伦♥的
Jeff and Sheila Fallon.
他们住在加州 这座房♥子用来度假
Pay taxes in California, but keep this home as a vacation rental.
那么阿莫卡怎么会在他们的房♥子里
So, what's Amoka doing in their house
喝下掺了毒的牛奶
drinking tainted milk?
我父亲在车祸之后状况就大不如前了
My father was never the same after his auto accident.
火奴鲁鲁 凯瓦洛盆地公园
他患上了失语症以及记忆障碍
He suffered from aphasia, impaired memory.
已经没法照顾自己了
He just couldn't manage for himself.
所以我们让他搬来和我们一块住
So... we had him move in with us.
几周前你向警方提交了你父亲的失踪报告
You filed a missing persons report for your father a few weeks ago.
那不是第一次了 对吗
That wasn't the first time, either, was it?
有时候
Sometimes...
他会出去散步 结果忘了怎么回家
he'll go for a walk, forget how to get home.
如果我找不到他 我就会提交失踪报告
If I couldn't find him, i'll file a missing persons report.
然后过几天
Then, a few days later,
警♥察♥就会在大街上找到他
the police will find him on the street or...
或者收♥容♥所♥
at a shelter.
但这次
But this time...
很抱歉 但是
I'm sorry, but...
我们从没见过这个人
we've never seen him before.
我不明白 这个人怎么会
I don't understand. How did this man
死在我们的房♥子里
end up dead in our house?
我们认为他是擅自使用你们的房♥子
We believe he was squatting there,
在此期间 他喝了你们冰箱里的牛奶
and when he was in your home, he drank some milk om the refrigerator.
那瓶牛奶里被掺入了沙林
That milk was laced with sarin--
是一种被用作化学武器的化合物
it's a compound that's used as a chemical weapon.
他喝了之后几分钟就死了
It killed him within minutes.
有什么不对劲吗
What is it?
我们上周本来要来夏威夷的
We were supposed to come to Hawaii last week.
我让房♥屋管♥理♥员♥加布里埃尔
I asked our caretaker, Gabriel,
在冰箱里储备一些吃的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表