她在暗♥杀♥亚特沃特探员后
After she murdered Agent Atwater,
给尼克·泰勒打了电♥话♥
she dialed Nick Taylor.
泰勒
Taylor?
麦克 下路口右转
Mike, the next right.
什么
Sir?
下路口右转
Take the next right!
我们身份泄露了
We're compromised.
预备
Get ready.
上 上上上
Go, go, go, go!
史蒂夫 把人给我 大家都好
Steve, give him to me and no one else gets hurt.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
阿成 废了引擎
Chin, take out the engine!
伙计们 上车 快上车
Guys, get in the car! Come on! Let's go!
你还好吗
You okay?
撤
Let's go!
-她情况如何 -还好 没大碍
- She bad? - She'll live.
快快快 快开车
Drive! Drive! Drive! Drive! Go!
麦格瑞特家
咱们来这儿干吗
Hey, what are we doing here?
这是据我所知最近最安全的地方
This is the closest and safest place I know.
我们先藏在这儿 等火奴鲁鲁特警来
We're gonna hole up here until HPD SWAT arrives.
-泰勒来过吗 -从没
- Taylor ever been here? - Never.
科诺 厨房♥里有急救箱
All right, Kono, there's a first-aid kit in the kitchen.
尽你所能帮助她
Get it and do what you can.
好的
Okay.
丹尼 守住后门
Danny, secure the back door.
听着 一切都会好起来的
Hey, look, everything's gonna be okay.
我是五零特遣队 史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
This is Steve McGarrett, Five-O.
发生交火
I got shots fired.
多名警员受伤 地点莫库鲁阿道
Multiple agents down at scene: Mokulua Drive.
派火奴鲁鲁特警前往皮伊柯伊大街2727号♥
Send HPD SWAT to 2727 Piikoi Street.
通知全体特警目标是尼克·泰勒
Inform all HPD officers that Nick Taylor is the target.
他持有枪♥械♥ 极度危险
Yeah, he's armed. He's extremely dangerous.
很快就有人来
Won't be long.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你的团队救了我家人 为什么
Your team saved my family. Why?
这是我的工作
It's my job.
帮个忙 站那儿别动
Do me a favor, stand over there.
嗨 你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
唐
Tun.
唐 我喜欢你的名字
Tun. I like that name.
唐 我告诉你个秘密
Hey, Tun, can I tell you a secret?
其实我也很害怕
I'm scared, too.
但你有枪
You have a gun.
你怎么会害怕
Why are you scared?
不是我有枪
Just 'cause I have a gun
就不会害怕了
doesn't mean I don't get scared.
我父亲会生我的气
My father would be angry with me.
因为我不够坚强
I am not being a strong man.
听着 当枪战发生时
Hey, when all those people started shooting,
你都没有大喊大叫
you didn't even cry.
而且还一直陪在你妈妈身边
And you never left your mommy's side.
你保护了她
You made sure she was safe.
那恰恰证明了
That makes you
你是个很坚强的人 唐
a very strong man, Tun.
我就在那边
I'm gonna be right over there.
你要是需要什么 尽管开口 好吗
If you need anything, you let me know, okay?
好的
Okay.
救援就快到了
Help will be here, soon.
你以为我把家人带到这里来是为了什么
Why do you think I brought my family here?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为你是个杀人魔王 谁在乎
Because you're a mass murderer? Who cares?
我带家人来是想寻求政♥治♥庇护
My family's here because I'm seeking political asylum.
难怪你不能推迟行程
That's why you couldn't postpone the trip.
难怪这么多人想杀了你
That's why everybody's trying to kill you.
我直说了吧
Let me get this straight.
你犯下了这么多滔天大罪
So you commit all these horrible, horrible crimes,
然后大老远跑到美国来 只用说一句
and then you come over to the United States, and you say,
"你好 我想做个交易 拜托了"
"Hey, I'd like to make a deal now. Please."
我要在联♥合♥国♥出庭
I'm going to testify at the U.N.
指证我国家的军政♥府♥和主席
against a military junta and my chairman.
我要在全世界面前
I am going to admit to the world
承认并承担我所犯下的罪行
what I've done and pay for the crimes I've committed.
那很好 伙计
Well, that's... that's good, man.
但是你得事先告诉我们 明白吗
You should've told us, okay?
得有人事先告诉我们
Somebody should have told us.
这条消息会置你于险境
The information was too dangerous.
但要是我不知道只会更危险
That information is more dangerous if I don't have it!
我的人差点为此都送了命
My entire team could have been killed.
更别说你的家人了
Not to mention your family.
我的证言可以让战争结束
My testimony will end the war!
让苦难结束
The suffering.
你救了我和我的家人
You save me, and my family,
你还拯救了一个国家
and you save a country.
是火奴鲁鲁警局
It's HPD.
那些人不是警♥察♥
Those aren't cops!
丹尼 快离开门口
Danny, get away from the door.
快离开门口
Get away from the door!
退后 退后
Back off. Back off.
警♥察♥在哪
Where are the police?
救援在哪 救援在哪
Where is help? Where's help?
没有救援了
Help's not coming.
他们怎么会知道我们在这里的
How the hell did they know we're here?
我的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了
My cell phone is dead.
我的也是 网络也一样
Same. Internet, too.
所有和外界的联♥系♥都中断了
Everything's dead.
我的信♥号♥♥满格
I got full bars.
等一下
Wait a minute.
泰勒掐断了你们的信♥号♥♥ 而他复♥制♥了我的
Taylor's killed your signals, and he's cloned mine.
-什么 -他复♥制♥了我的手♥机♥号♥码
- What? - He's cloned my cell phone.
所以之前 接电♥话♥的不是911接线员
Before, I wasn't talking to 911 operators,
而是他手下的人
I was talking to his team.
火奴鲁鲁警局现在根本不知道我们在哪儿
HPD has no idea where we are.
我早跟你说过我讨厌那家伙了
I told you that I hated that guy.
丹尼 守住楼上
Danny, take the upstairs.
阿成 把小屋架子上的煤气罐拿过来
Chin, get the gas can off the bench in the shed.
将军 把你的家人带过来
General, bring your family.
不管发生了什么 不管你听到了什么
No matter what happens, no matter what you hear,
你就一直呆在这个房♥间里 明白吗
you stay in this room, you understand?
好的
Yes.
快
Let's go.
科诺 帮我找些抹布来
Kono, find me some rags.
我去支援丹尼
I'm going to head up with Danny.
去吧
Go.
亚特沃特探员
Agent Atwater...
已经为我们工作好几个月了
was working with us for months.
他本来已经完全准备好
He was fully prepared
为了钱杀掉将军的 但是
to kill the general for money, but...
他不愿意杀掉将军的妻儿
he drew the line at his wife and child.
我和他意见相左
I don't share that conflict.
你觉得呢 史蒂夫
How about you, Steve?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你已经准备好为了保护一个杀人如麻的
Are you really prepared to sacrifice your entire team
腐♥败♥将军牺牲你的整队人马以及
and a woman and child, for a corrupt general
手无寸铁的妇女儿童吗
who's killed thousands of innocent people?
我曾和你并肩作战 尼克
I fought beside you, Nick.
那么多年来
For years.
我们曾是朋友
We were friends.
所以你才苟延残喘到现在
That's the only reason you're still alive.
把将军交出来其他人就没事了
Give me the general and no one else has to get hurt.
那不可能
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表