工作日的工作疲劳一扫而光
out of your workday.
如果你能坐*
*If you can sit
你就能健康*
*You can get fit
夏威夷锻炼椅*
*The Hawaii Chair
不会吧
Come on.
家里连节电池都没有吗
You don't have batteries?
那你的夜视镜哪里来的电
How do you power your night vision goggles?
不是打电♥话♥的好时机 小玛
It's not the best time, Mare.
书房♥里面为什么会有烧焦尸体的照片呢
Why are there pictures of burned corpses in the study?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我找到了个工具箱
I found this tool kit,
里面有很多奇怪的东西 像录音机
and it has all this weird stuff in it , like a tape recorder,
犯罪现场的照片 还有一些
crime scene photos and some...
来自日本的明信片
postcards from Japan.
把工具箱放回去 好吗 那是证据
Put the box back, okay? It's evidence.
-什么的证据 -一些爸爸调查的事
- Evidence of what? - Something Dad was investigating.
一件他正在调查的案件
A case he was working on.
-他想让我找到这工具箱 -为什么
- He wanted me to find it. - Why?
玛丽 拜托 帮我个忙
Mary, please... do me a favor
立刻把工具箱放回去 好吗
and just put the box back for now, okay?
-好 好吧 -告诉我你已经把箱子放回去了
- Okay, okay, I will. - Tell me you're putting the box back.
放松 我会放的
Relax. I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
也许不太好
Probably not.
音乐怎么停了
What happened to the music?
派对在里面
Party's inside.
我们走
Let's go.
科诺 尝试找到罗宾所在的位置
Kono, try and get a 20 on Robin.
密闭目标地点 嫌疑犯人数未知
Okay. Close quarters with an unknown number of hostiles.
不止罗宾·里维斯一个女孩
Robin Reeves is not
交火的时候注意别误伤无辜 好吗
the only girl in there, so watch your crossfire, okay?
我们还有个卧底在里面
We also have a UC in there.
1米75 本地女孩
Five-nine, local girl,
黑色上装 黑色热裤
black top, black hot pants.
她是自己人 所以眼睛放亮点
She's one of ours, so look sharp.
廖小姐
Miss Liao.
皮肤真好
Excellent skin.
脸部轮廓非常完美
Bone structure very good.
也很结实
Strong, too.
你绝对是棵摇钱树
You'll be a good earner.
行了 我听不下去了
All right, I've heard enough.
坚持住 我们这就进来
Hold tight, we're coming in.
行动
Go.
在我放倒你之前趴在地上
On the ground before I put you there.
趴在地上
On the ground!
不许动 待在那
Freeze! Right there!
安全了
Building's secure.
罗宾在哪里
Where's Robin?
她不在这里
She's not here.
罗宾·里维斯 她在哪里
Robin Reeves-- where is she?
从来没见过她
I never see that girl.
看来你都懒得看
Well, seeing as you're not even bothering to look,
或许你还记得她和她姐姐阿曼达在一起
maybe you'll remember that she was with her sister Amanda,
或许你愿意知道她现在已经死了
and maybe you'll want to know that she's dead now.
我希望你直接宣告我的权利
I want you read my Miranda right now.
最好用中文
Preferably in Chinese.
我英文不好
My English not so good.
你要干
What you do...
你在干什么 你在干什么
What you doing? What you doing?
不 还给我
No! Give me!
-坐下 -还我
- Sit down! - Give me!
闭嘴
Shut up.
让我们单独待一会
Give us a minute.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
她的确点名绑♥架♥里维斯姐妹
She ordered the kidnapping of the Reeves sisters,
但不是为了非法卖♥♥淫
but it wasn't for the prostitution ring.
-她说罗宾在哪儿了吗 -她不知道
- She tell you where Robin is? - Doesn't know.
她说里维斯姐妹并没有被送到这里
According to her, the Reeves girls never even passed through here.
一位私人买♥♥家给她五万美金绑♥架♥人♥质♥ 直接交人
A private buyer paid her 50,000 to abduct them and hand them over.
这次绑♥架♥算是单干
Said the kidnapping was a freelance job.
就是说跟卖♥♥淫活动没有关系
So it had nothing to do with sex trade.
完全针对那两姐妹
Someone was targeting them specifically.
买♥♥家叫什么
You get a name on a buyer?
她只有
All she had was
一个和买♥♥家联络的电♥话♥号♥码
the phone number she used to communicate with the guy.
佣金电汇支付
Said she was paid by wire.
这个应该有用
This will help.
你怎么撬开她嘴的
How'd you get her to talk?
我就说一旦她入狱
Told her the dog would be put down
她的狗就会死掉
once she went to lockup.
我承诺给它找个好人家
Promised I'd find it a home.
前提是她要合作
If she cooperated.
怎么了
What?
小狗狗是无罪的
It's not like it's the dog's fault.
我查了一下这位私人买♥♥家的电♥话♥号♥码
So I ran the phone number on our private buyer.
结果发现是一次性手♥机♥
Turns out, the calls were made from a disposable cell phone,
-没办法追踪 -是啊
- Which is untraceable. - That's right.
但我找到了通话记录
But I was able to pull the call logs.
意外发现 自里维斯姐妹失踪起
And get this: since the Reeves sisters went missing,
有人用这个电♥话♥拨♥打♥大使的私人号♥码
three calls were placed from that cell phone
总共三次
to the ambassador's private number.
你认为大使和他女儿
So you think that he's somehow involved
的失踪有关吗
in his own daughter's disappearance?
不会的
No.
这是绑♥架♥索要赎金
No, this is a kidnap and ransom.
他们打电♥话♥给大使提要求
Yeah, they're calling the ambassador to make demands.
所以女孩们失踪后 他叫来了埃里森
That's why he brought Ellison in after the girls went missing.
埃里森 安全顾问
Ellison, the "security consultant".
我打赌他不是安全顾问
I will bet you he's not a security consultant.
-而是绑赎专家 -绑赎是什么
- That guy is a K&R specialist. - What's K&R?
绑♥架♥并索要赎金
Kidnap and ransom.
保险的一种
It's a type of insurance.
如果被保险人遭遇绑♥架♥
Look, if the policy holder gets abducted,
保险公♥司♥即涉入事件 他们负责提供赎金
the company comes in, they pay the ransom
并监控与绑♥架♥者的交易
and they supervise the exchange with the kidnappers.
这些家伙总是愿意妨碍警方调查
And these guys got a tendency to obstruct police investigations.
如果埃里森在负责赎金的问题
So, if Ellison is handling the drop,
就能解释为什么大使跟我们说谎了
that explains why the ambassador lied to us.
你丈夫在家吗
Is your husband home?
我们需要谈一谈
We uh, we need to have a word.
没 我...他出去开会了
No, I... he had to step out for a meeting.
跟埃里森先生一起吗
With Mr. Ellison?
不知道
I don't know.
怎么回事
What's going on?
里维斯夫人 我们已经知道绑♥架♥者
Mrs. Reeves, we know that the kidnappers
和你丈夫联♥系♥过了
have been in communication with your husband.
所以他雇用罗素·埃里森来完成交易
He hired Russell Ellison to broker the deal,
没错吧
isn't that right?
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉 如果你知情 你必须告诉他们
Sarah, if you know something, you have to tell them.
很抱歉我对你说谎了
I'm so sorry I lied to you.
最后一个电♥话♥是一小时前 电♥话♥那头的人说
Last call came in an hour ago, and the man on the end said
只要我们付钱
that if we paid the money,
他们就放罗宾回来
we'd get Robin back.
所以你丈夫就和埃里森一起去付赎金了
So your husband and Ellison have gone to pay the ransom.
求你们了 我只想我女儿平安回来
Please, I just want my daughter back.
绑♥架♥者一联络我们
As soon as the kidnappers made contact,
迈克尔就打电♥话♥给埃里森先生
Michael called Mr. Ellison.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表