你给她说了什么
What did you tell her?
真♥相♥
The truth.
真♥相♥是
The truth being
我母亲不是死于车祸
that my mother didn't die in a car accident,
而是死于汽车炸♥弹♥吗
that it was a car bomb that killed her?
没错
Yes.
你怎么知道的 玛莫
How did you know, Mamo?
你母亲出事前
Before your mom died in that car,
我看到一个警♥察♥在车周围转悠
I saw a cop hanging around it,
好像在检查车底
looking under it.
这是很久以前的事了
I know it was a long time ago.
你看清那个人了吗
You get a good look at him?
是个亚洲人 身高大约一米八
Asian. Maybe six feet?
我告诉你父亲了 他让我不要声张
I tell your father. He told me not to report it.
也不要相信任何警♥察♥
Not to trust any other cop.
我一直遵守和你父亲的诺言
I would have kept my promise to your father,
但玛丽来找我的时候
but when Mary come to me,
我觉得我有义务告诉她
I felt an obligation to her...
现在也有义务告诉你
...and now to you.
过去这么久了
All this time,
你怎么突然来找我
why you come to me now?
因为我觉得玛丽问的关于我母亲的问题
Because I think the questions that Mary's been asking
导致她被绑♥架♥了
about our mother have just got her kidnapped.
怎么会这样
Oh, no. No.
我应该预料到的
I should've seen this coming.
预料到什么 你妹妹被绑♥架♥吗
You should have seen what coming, a kidnapping?
不 玛丽会研究那个盒子
No. Mary digging around the box.
她是我妹妹 我了解她
I mean, she's my sister. I know what she's like.
一旦她发现
The minute she found out
爸爸生前在调查我母亲的谋杀
that Dad was looking into our mother's murder,
她就绝对不会放手的
she would never have let that go.
她的失踪全怪我
And now it's my fault she's missing.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
-我只知道... -你什么都不知道
- For all I know... - You don't know anything.
知道吗 你妹妹玛丽是个聪明的女孩
All right? Your sister Mary is a very smart girl.
我们能不能想得积极一点啊 行不
Can we just think positive a little bit? Can we do that?
丹尼 他们绑♥架♥她时她看见了他们的脸
Danny, they took her. She saw their faces.
他们绑♥架♥她是因为她有利用价值
They took her because she is valuable to them.
你懂吗 她有利用价值
You understand that? She is valuable.
她知道箱子里有什么
She knows what's inside that box.
他们对你妹妹知道的很感兴趣
They want to know what she knows.
这是件好事
All right, this is a good thing.
这就确保她会活着 懂了吗
This keeps her alive, you understand?
好吧 我们一定会找到她
All right. We're gonna find her.
我们一定会找到她 然后
We're gonna find her. And after that,
我们要找到玛莫看到的那名警♥察♥
we're gonna find that cop that Mamo saw.
我需要一份母亲被杀时
I need a list of all the officers
所有在职的警员的名单
on the force at the time of my mom's murder.
你以为你父亲
Do you not think that your father
没调查过那些家伙吗
didn't already investigate these guys?
我确信他调查了 但是你不觉得
Yeah, I'm sure he did, but don't you think
他没有逮捕任何人另有原因吗
there's a reason he didn't make an arrest?
没错 证据 他没有任何证据
Absolutely. Evidence. He didn't have any.
知道吗 调查警♥察♥时
All right? You go after a cop,
最好搞清楚你在做什么
you better make sure you know what you are doing,
否则你整个警局都会跟你作对
or you will have an entire department coming after you.
是玛丽
It's Mary.
玛丽 玛丽 你在哪啊
Mary? Mary? Where are you?
史蒂夫 天啊 史蒂夫
Steve. Oh, my god, Steve.
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry!
冷静 冷静 听我说
Calm down. Calm down. Listen to me.
你在哪啊 玛丽
Where are you, Mary?
告诉我你在哪里
Tell me where you are.
我在汽车后备箱里
I'm in a trunk of a car!
我们需要三角定位她的信♥号♥♥
We need to triangulate her signal.
好的 听我说 玛丽
Okay. Listen to me, Mary.
这次要相信我 我会找到你的
You got to trust me on this one. I'm going to find you,
我向你保证
I can promise you that,
但你得照我说的做 好吗
but you go to do what I say, all right?
阿成 玛丽打来电♥话♥ 我们需要定位
Chin. We got Mary up on her cell. We need a location right now.
你赶快追踪信♥号♥♥
You got to run a trace.
玛丽 听着 你能看到尾灯罩吗
Okay, Mary. Listen. Can you see the taillight housing?
随便哪边都有
They should be on either side of you.
嗯 看见了
Yeah, yeah, I see them.
把它们踢掉 玛丽 你得把它们踢掉
Kick them out, Mary. You got to kick them out.
用尽全力踢
Kick them as hard as you can.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
好了 我踢掉了
I got it, I got it out.
向外面看
Look outside,
告诉我你看见了什么
tell me what you see.
有没有看见熟悉的场景
Tell me if you're passing anything familiar.
能帮我找到你
Something to help me find you.
不 我什么也没看见
No. I don't see anything.
我们只是... 沿着一条土路向上开
We're just... It's a dirt road and we're climbing.
好的 你们在上坡
All right, you're climbing, OK.
你看见什么了 玛丽
What do you see, Mary?
向外看看 你能向左或右看吗
Look out. Can you look left or right?
能看见城镇吗 凯卢阿呢
Can you see town? Can you see Kailua?
你在岛的哪一面啊
What part of the island are you on?
嗯 我看见了...
Yeah, yeah, I see the...
玛丽
Mary?!
阿成 位置确定了吗
Chin, did you get a location?
还不能锁定 但是她手♥机♥最后的信♥号♥♥
I couldn't get a lock, but the last signal that came
是从庞奇鲍尔附近的转发器发射过来的
from her cell phone bounced off a transponder near Punchbowl.
听好了 阿成
All right, Chin, listen,
是从一个上坡的汽车
it's coming from the trunk of a car
后备箱里发出的 知道吗
climbing upwards, all right?
那一定是在帕里公路
That's got to be the Pali Highway.
那有条土路通向森林保护区
There are dirt roads that lead to the forest reserves
就在茅那威利前面
right before Maunawili.
好的
Yeah.
-帕里公路在那边 -我知道
- Pali Highway's that way. - Yeah.
知道什么 为什么朝这走
Yeah, what? Why are you going this way?
因为开车去不够快
Because we can't get there fast enough by car.
保重 兄弟
Be safe, bro.
我已经通知火奴鲁鲁警局和土地自然资源部
All right, I've got HPD and DLNR units setting up roadblocks
在帕里公路两边设置路障
on either side of the Pali,
并对过往车辆进行检查
checking trunks now.
丹尼 丹尼 转向山脉东边
Danny, Danny, heading up the east ridgeline.
检查一下尾灯
Check out the taillight.
是的 坏掉了
Yep. It's out.
抓紧了
Hold on.
嘿 他们有枪
Hey! Hey! Hey! Gun!
玛丽 玛丽
Mary! Mary!
过来
Come here.
感谢老天
Oh, my God.
小妹
Hey, kiddo.
谢了
Thanks.
让我看看
Show me that.
我很抱歉
Hey, I'm really sorry
我到处打听那个箱子
that I went snooping through the box, okay?
你可以过一会儿再数落我
You can rub it in later.
我没打算数落你
I wasn't going to rub it in.
这是我和爸爸的唯一联♥系♥
You know it's the only link that I had to Dad.
我只想知道它有什么含义
I just wanted to know what it all meant, you know,
跟妈妈的车祸...
between mom's accident and...
当然我后来发现那不是车祸
Finding out it wasn't an accident.
我懂了
I understand, okay?
我也一直在一点一点的拼凑证据
I mean, I was just piecing it together myself.
你找玛莫干什么
Why did you go to Mamo?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表