没有他的批准他们谁都不敢行动
None of them makes a move without his approval.
你是想告诉我
Are you trying to tell me
吴法下令杀了我父亲
that Wo Fat ordered my father's murder?
我是这么认为的
I believe so.
不对
No, no.
这样说不通
That doesn't make sense.
维克多·海斯谋杀我父亲
Victor Hesse killed my father
是因为我不肯放了他弟弟
because I wouldn't release his brother.
维克多·海斯在你抓到他弟弟之前
Victor Hesse arrived in Hawaii before
就抵达夏威夷了
you captured his brother.
他怎会事先料到你会抓到他弟弟呢
How could he have anticipated that?
我认为 吴法派他来这里执行任务
I believe that Wo Fat sent him here to do a job.
谋杀我父亲
To murder my father.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
还有一点我想不通
Okay, you know what else doesn't make sense to me?
你为什么脱离中情局
Why would you break away from the Agency
独自调查吴法呢
to hunt Wo Fat alone, huh?
为什么不通过正常渠道调查
Why not work through the channels?
你背后可是有中情局撑腰
You got the CIA behind you.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
三年前 我在兰利中亚部门工作时
Three years ago, I was working the Central Asia desk at Langley
发现了一连串从中国
when I uncovered a series of illegal arms
运出非法军♥火♥的交易
deals being brokered out of China.
我们小队最后查到了吴法头上
My team ended up tracing them back to Wo Fat,
他当时在局里没有任何案底
somebody who wasn't even on the Agency's radar yet.
我是第一个将他的名字跟相貌对上的人
I was the first one to put a name to the face.
但是追查过程中 我昏了头
But I got too wrapped up in the hunt.
我查到他在澳门进行军♥火♥交易
I tracked him to an arms deal in Macau.
根据我的情报
An agency grab team
局里一个抓捕小队被派去执行任务
was dispatched based on my intel.
但那是个陷阱
But it was a setup.
他们落入陷阱
They walked right into a trap.
没有一个人活下来
There were no survivors.
我的未婚夫就在那个小队里
My fiance was on that team.
按照标准规程
And, uh, as standard protocol,
总部把你调离小组
the Agency removed you from the case.
利益相冲突
Conflict of interest.
但你一直放不下
But you can't let it go.
在三年调查无果之后
After three years of dead ends,
我终于找到了确凿的线索
I finally picked up a solid lead,
发现吴法在夏威夷
discovered that Wo Fat was here in Hawaii.
于是我向中情局请了假 开始追踪他
So, I took leave from the CIA to track him down.
问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
当你找到他时你会怎么做
What are you gonna do when you find him?
你会怎么做我就怎么做
Same thing you would do.
你等一下
Wait here.
这些放在我父亲的工具箱里的东西被弘的手下偷走了
This was stolen from my father's toolbox by Hiro's men.
是我父亲被杀前调查的
It's part of the evidence in a case my father was working on
案子的相关证据
right before he was killed.
一周前 这个包裹被人放在我的家门口
A week ago, this package was left on my doorstep.
里面装着这些明信片
These postcards were inside.
显然是有人想向你传达某种信息
Somebody's obviously trying to send you a message.
也许明信片里有被你忽略了的线索
Maybe there's something on the postcards that you overlooked.
说
Yeah.
史蒂夫 我是丹尼 我们有强尼帝的线索了
Steve, it's Danny. We got a lead on Johnny D.
到美女十三门口跟我们碰头
Meet us at Femme Nu.
好 我马上就来
All right, I'm on my way.
我办公室你已经很熟悉了
Okay, you've become acquainted with my office already.
需要的话 随你使用
Feel free to use it for as long as you need.
你是个分♥析♥员
You're an analyst.
好好分♥析♥下这些东西
Analyze these.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我要找到吴法
I plan to find Wo Fat.
如果他真的像你所说的那样难觅行踪
And if he's as elusive as you're saying that he is,
那么我需要能得到的一切帮助
I'm gonna need all the help I can get.
我们明天再见
You and I, we'll meet tomorrow.
大野面馆 在卢尔斯街 晚上八点见面
Onofun Noodle House, it's on Lewers, 8:00 p.m.
我会到的
I'll be there.
不见不散
Be there.
-对了 凯耶 -什么事
- Oh, and, Kaye. - Yeah?
我们会合作得很愉快的
We're gonna get along just fine.
好的 先别轻举妄动
All right, hold up.
有可能是他
This might be him.
到俱乐部外面了 宝贝
是强尼
Here's Johnny.
天呐
Whoa, whoa. Geez.
没搞错吧 直接开过去了
Did he really just do that?
-得了 咱们别让他活受罪了 -好吧
- Oh, put him out of his misery. - All right.
有什么事吗 警官
There's a problem, Officer?
强尼帝
Johnny D.
你在酒吧不断的消费
You've been racking up bar tabs,
振兴火奴鲁鲁的脱衣舞产业
keeping the strippers of Honolulu
还弄得满身的纹身
in self-tanner and tattoos.
我能说什么呢 我乐于回报社会
What can I say? I like to give back to the community.
你也喜欢让"社会"回报你
You like to take from the community, too.
拜托 被我偷过的人
Come on, the people
都为他们的东西保过险
that I steal from are insured.
这家伙还真是个混♥蛋♥啊
This guy is such a jerk.
先不说你明显脑袋进水
Aside from obvious intellectual impairments,
你的确偷过很多东西
you have managed to rip a lot of people off.
但你造成了一场惨案
But there is something very tragic here.
你知道是什么吗
You know what it is?
我很长时间都见不到蒂芙尼了
That I won't be seeing Tiffani for a very long time?
回答错误
No. Incorrect.
因为你 一个无辜的人送了命
It's that an innocent man is dead because of you.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他叫艾利克斯·贝克
That's Alex Baker.
他在朗诺普华酒店订了房♥间
He was booked in at the Lonopuha.
有人误以为他是你 把他从阳台上扔了下去
Somebody thought he was you, threw him off a balcony.
太惨了
That's horrible.
他成家了吗
Does he have a family?
他有个深爱着他的女人
He had a woman who loved him.
听着 我听说有人在打听我的消息
Look, I got word that some guy was asking around about me.
第二天我看到了那个家伙
I spotted the dude the next day.
穿运动服的大块头
Big guy in a tracksuit?
平头 眉毛被剃成一截一截的
Buzzed hair, has lines shaved into his eyebrows.
比我重一百磅
Outweighs me by a hundred pounds.
我在他找到我之前就离开了
I took off before he could jump me.
因此我才在酒店避避风头
That's why I was laying low at the hotel.
这家伙是谁 你认识他吗
Okay, who is this guy? You know him?
-是被你偷过的人吗 -我不这么认为
- Somebody you ripped off, what? - I doubt it.
我的目标是有钱人
People I hit have money.
有钱就有身份
Money buys classes.
这家伙是个恶徒
This guy was a thug.
有钱也能使鬼推磨
Money also buys hired muscle.
问题是
Question is:
你偷了什么东西给你惹来了杀身之祸
what'd you steal that's worth killing for?
请过目
Voila.
你能节约我们大家的时间
Why don't you make this easy on us and just direct us towards
把你最近偷的一批东西给我们看吗
the stuff that is from your last boost?
玛维丝
Mavis!
你能把上周的"进货清单"拿来给我吗
Can you bring me the reports from last week's robberies?
不好意思 我的秘书出去办事了
Sorry, my secretary must have stepped out.
滑头
Smart-ass,
你是把偷来的东西从后往前堆的吗
do you pack the garage from back to front?
是的 就像洗碗机一样
Yes, like a dishwasher.
好吧 那我们从外开始 往里找
Okay, good. Then we start here, we work our way in,
看看能不能找到凶手想要的东西
see if we can find what the killer was looking for,
-通过该物品找到他 -好的
- maybe we find him. - All right,
给我边去
get out of the way, please.
警官 他要是敢逃跑就崩了他
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表