她嫉妒我和兰尼
She was jealous of Renny and me.
你还爱兰尼吗
Do you still love Renny?
这跟案子有关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
有关系 你们曾经是一对吧
Well, it's relevant. I mean you guys were a couple, right?
半年前曾是
Six months ago.
他和艾莲娜要有孩子了
Okay, well, he and Alana were about to have a baby.
他们要结婚了
They were going to get married.
显然你们俩没有
Obviously it kills any chance
复合的机会了是吧
of reconciliation for you guys, right?
我已经放下兰尼了
I was over Renny.
佐丹还没放下他
Jordan wasn't over him.
兰尼跟她分手后 她就抓狂了
After Renny broke up with her, she totally lost it.
心碎不已 我是说
Fell apart. I mean,
我觉得她一直没恢复
I don't think she ever really recovered.
我们分手后
After we broke up,
我祝他幸福 没再去想他
I wished him well, and I never looked back.
如果他想和艾莲娜在一起
If he wanted to be with Alana,
我不会阻挠的
I wasn't going to stand in the way of that.
她无法忍♥受我们在一起
She couldn't stand seeing us together.
也见不得我们幸福
Seeing us happy.
要是我没放下他 为什么接下这工作
Why would I have taken this job if I wasn't over him?
要是因为和摄影师有旧情
If I was to turn down every job
我就推掉所有的工作
because of past relationships with photographers,
我怎么在这行里立足
I wouldn't have a career in this industry.
虽然这样说有点俗
I know this may sound corny,
但兰尼是我的一切
but Renny was everything to me.
我不知道以后该怎么办
I don't know where I go from here.
回家
You go home,
伤心一阵子 你会坚强起来的
you grieve, you get strong.
大家都知道佐丹对兰尼还有感觉
Everyone knew Jordan still had a thing for Renny,
但拍照的时候她非常专业
but she was a complete pro during the shoot.
起火前她在哪里
Where was she before the fire started?
她应该在更衣棚里
Uh, she was supposed to be in the changing tent,
但我一直在忙着下个场景
but I was running around getting ready for the next set up,
所以我也不太确定
so I can't tell you for sure.
其他模特呢 她们和兰尼关系怎样
What about the other models? How'd they get along with Renny?
在我看来她们都爱兰尼
From what I can tell, everyone loved Renny.
你跟他工作多久了
How long have you been working with him?
到明天才满一周
Um, tomorrow will be a week.
我是本地雇员
I was a local hire.
说实话
To be honest,
我连人名都记不全
I don't even know most of these people's names.
有没有本该今天拍摄的人却没到场的
Was there anyone on set today who wasn't here working?
有没有来访者
Any visitors? Anyone hanging around
房♥车周围有没有出现不该出现的人
the trailer who wasn't supposed to be?
有这么个人
There was this guy.
开一辆银色保时捷
He drove a silver Porsche.
我之所以记得是因为兰尼告诉我
I only remember because Renny told me
确保那人能开进来
to make sure he was allowed to drive on
停在他房♥车旁
and park next to his trailer.
记得名字或是车牌号♥吗
Did you get a name or a license plate number?
他只是跟我说
I was just told to look out
对方是他的朋友 开银色保时捷
for a friend of his driving a silver Porsche.
我就在场地跟他招了招手而已
I waved him on the set and that was it.
都没看清他长什么样子
I never even saw what he looked like.
火奴鲁鲁警局犯罪实验室
打扰了
Excuse me.
请问 是查理·方吗
Uh, Charlie Fong?
我是警官...
I'm Officer...
科诺 最近怎样
Kono. How are you?
挺...好的
I'm... good.
太好了 真高兴能再见到你
That's great. It's really good to see you again.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. Do I...?
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
就知道你不记得了
I knew you wouldn't remember.
好了
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
我把你从兰尼·辛克莱的
I pulled the data that you sent over
遇害现场发来的数据
from the Renny Sinclair crime scene
凑到一起做了个重新模拟
and put together a little reenactment.
你找到的那两个
Here we have the two gas cans
可以作为证物的汽油罐
that you collected as evidence.
其中一个安装在外部
One was placed on the exterior,
放在被害人房♥车下
underneath your victim's trailer,
另一个放在内部
and the other was placed on the interior,
在洗手间水缸下面
under the bathroom sink.
我们从未一块办过案
We never worked a case together.
确实没有
No, we haven't.
如我所说 一旦车体表面着火
As I was saying-- once the exterior frame caught fire,
火苗会引燃第二个气油罐
the flames set off this second gas can,
迅速在房♥车的内部燃烧
immediately engulfing the interior of the trailer.
好的 你能分♥析♥出
All right. Were you able to analyze
我们取回的汽油样本吗
the gas sample we recovered?
我正在用气相色谱质谱联用仪分♥析♥
I'm running it through GCMS now.
如果是可检测样本的话
If it's a viable sample, it'll tell us
就能知道从哪个加油站买♥♥的
what station this gas was purchased at.
非常酷
Very cool.
是啊 很神奇
Yeah. It's amazing.
从化学角度来说
Chemically speaking.
好吧 我们还知道什么
All right, so what else do we know?
在融化的汽油罐里有收获
Found something inside your melted gas can.
那些是什么
What is all that?
X射线无法识别
Can't see what it is from the X-ray,
所以我运用了另一项技术
so I'm having one of the other techs
把它放进工业烤箱
take it to an industrial oven.
提取它的唯一方式
The only way to extract it
就是小心地融掉塑料
is to carefully melt away the plastic.
你库库伊高中毕业的吗
Did you graduate from Kukui High?
不 普纳霍中学
Nope. Punahou.
你不会那么容易就让我猜到 是吗
You're not going to make this easy, are you?
就是靠案件推理而已
Just the crime solving stuff.
五零特遣队总部
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah,
我知道了 三点
I got it. 3:00.
我会出席的
I'll be there.
好的
Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
内务部打来的
That was I.A.
他们想下午三点见我
They want to see me this afternoon at 3:00.
你大伯和他们谈过了 是吗
Your uncle talked to them, didn't he?
他说不是我
He told them it wasn't me.
还说当时是我婶婶生命垂危
And he told them my auntie
需要移植新的肾脏
was dying and needed a new kidney,
所以他从财产罚没柜偷出二十万美金
so he stole the $200,000 out of the asset forfeiture locker
来救她性命 现在 当然
to save her life. And now, of course,
内务部重新立案侦查
I.A. officially reopens the case.
听着 阿成 这会为你正名的
Look, Chin, listen, this is going to clear your name.
是的
Yeah, it will.
但代价是什么
But at what cost?
我叔叔是个正直的警♥察♥ 史蒂夫
My uncle was a righteous cop, Steve.
工作25年 他逮捕了上百名罪犯
In his 25 years, he put away hundreds of criminals--
那些家伙都该被绳之以法
guys that deserved to be off the street.
如果他有罪 他们会进行司法复核
And if he's found guilty, they'll enact judicial review.
他过去给犯人的定罪都会遭到质疑
All of his past convictions can be called into question.
而犯人则会大摇大摆的出狱
Guilty men will walk straight out of prison.
那就让我打电♥话♥给州长
So let me call the governor.
不
No.
这是我的事情
It's my problem.
我自己处理
I'll handle it.
他怎么了
What's with him?
他大伯要被逮捕了
His uncle's about to be arrested.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表