12月24日 五零总部
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
跟上 跟上
Keep moving.Keep moving.
这里禁止通行
Nobody gets through here.
他在哪儿
Hey! Hey! Where is he?
在那儿 没穿防爆服
Over there. Hey, you can't go out there
你不能靠近
without a blast suit!
阿成 阿成
Chin! Chin!
哥们儿 你们来干嘛
Guys, what are you doing?
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
你们得穿上防爆服
You need to be in suits.
你没穿 我们也不♥穿♥
You're not wearing one, neither are we.
阿成 我们会把你救出来的
Chin, we're gonna get you out of this thing, okay?
他先发制人
He got the drop on me.
不应该这样的
Never should have happened.
不是你的错 明白吗
This isn't your fault, okay?
别动就好
Just don't move.
这炸♥弹♥装有水银运动传感器
This bomb has a mercury motion sensor.
你一动就会激活
If you move, it'll activate.
告诉我们你都看到了什么
Listen, just tell us what you saw.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
我被人从背后偷袭
I got hit from behind.
然后昏过去了
I blacked out.
醒来就发现自己带着项圈炸♥弹♥被困于此
I woke up here with that hood over my head.
-还有一件事 -什么
- There's something else you should know. - What?
他说会再联♥系♥你 会有所指示
He said he would contact you with instructions.
如果不答应
And if you didn't comply...
我就死定了
I'd be dead.
陌生来电
24小时前 丹尼住所
有关部门已检查
瞧瞧啊 圣诞老人来了
Oh, look at this. Santa Claus.
圣诞快乐[夏威夷语]
Mele kalikimaka.
不不不 我这儿不让说方言 记得不
No, no, no, no, not, uh, not here. Remember?
好吧
Yeah, yeah, okay.
你的地盘 要说纯正英语
Your house, your king's English.
先生 早上好
Good morning, sir,
圣诞快乐
and Merry Christmas.
你的要求我搞定了
I have acquired your request.
怎样 不错吧
Yeah? Nice one, eh?
一点也不好 这是件什么
No, no, no, not nice. What is this?
帐篷吗
Is this a tent?
你什么意思
What you mean?
很明显我穿不合适
This is clearly not gonna work for me.
-看见了吗 -你可以改改啊
-You see? -You could alter it.
能改成什么
You could alter it to what?
缝上球袋当台球桌吗
You gonna put pockets on it and make it a pool table?
拜托 伙计 这肯定不行
This isn't gonna work, buddy. Come on.
你说过你表弟能给我搞到的
You told me your cousin could get me a suit.
我算是服了 他说能搞到
Call me crazy, I thought that when he said he could do it,
起码能弄件合身的
it would be in my size range.
这玩意儿你穿都大
This wouldn't even fit you.
你可以网购嘛
You could always order it online.
可不行 我再也不网购了
No, no, no, I can't order anything online because
瞧瞧我在网上买♥♥的那棵树
I ordered that tree online and look what I got.
-看看 -我晕 原来是棵树啊 没看出来
- Look at it. - Ooh, that's what that is.
听我说
Listen to me.
虽然有点幼稚 但对我很重要
This seems silly, but it's very important to me.
为了女儿格蕾丝
I dress up as Santa Claus every year
我每年都扮圣诞老人
for my daughter Grace.
我需要身合适的衣服
I need a suit that fits,
这...这也太搞笑了吧
And this... this is ridiculous.
丹尼 如果你每年都这样
Daniel, if you do this every year,
干嘛不干脆买♥♥件圣诞老人装呢
Why don't you own a Santa suit?
以前有 而且很不错
I did. It looked very nice on me.
又苗条又合体
It was a svelte suit. It fit me, okay?
但离婚时候弄丢了
But I lost it in the divorce.
该死
Ah, bummahs!
我还是觉得这件不错
I still think it's good.
你穿可能不错
For you maybe.
是我 你好
Yeah, hello.
我在这里 来接我吧
Okay, I'm here. Pick me up on the way.
阿成 什么情况
Chin, what do you got?
昨晚几个冲浪的家伙发现了一具浮尸
Couple of guys out night surfing came across a floater.
等等 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait.
这是卢瑟·玛吉扬那
That's Luther Magallanes.
你认识他
What, you know him?
我就觉得你认识
I figured you would.
他是个军♥火♥巨头
Yeah, he's a major arms dealer.
曾是伊♥拉♥克♥基♥地♥组♥织♥的关键人物
He was one of the go-to guys for Al Qaeda in Iraq,
但"巨浪行动"之后 他销声匿迹了
But after The Surge, he went dark.
"巨浪行动":美国前总统布♥什♥向伊♥拉♥克♥增派部队加强安保工作的行动
之后国际刑♥警♥组织一直调查他的下落
Interpol's been looking for him ever since.
那可以把他的名字删掉了
Well, they can scratch him off their list.
法医鉴定死因是
M.E. said cause of death was two gunshot wounds
头盖骨后的两处枪伤
to the back of the cranium.
那是处死的风格
Execution style.
但有几处异常
Yeah, but there were several anomalies.
"异常"
Anomalies?
麦克斯喜欢这么说
Yeah. That's what Max called them.
那家伙喜欢用高难度词汇
You know how he likes the big words.
根据他的说法 被害人的死亡时间
According to him, the victim was dead about two days
大约在尸体发现的两天前
before his body was discovered in the ocean.
典型的弃尸案 没什么异常啊
It's a classic body dump. Nothing anomalous about it.
但麦克斯在他肺里发现了氯
Max also found chlorine in his lungs,
还有严重的颈部擦伤
and heavy bruising around his neck.
罪犯们在爆他头之前
So did they dunk him in the pool
一直把他头按在水里吗
before they popped him twice in the head?
可能为逼供先拷打了他一番
Shooter might have tortured him for information first.
等一下 停一停
Wait a minute. Just hang on a sec.
卢瑟·玛吉扬那知名度很高啊
What? Luther Magallanes is high-profile.
我是说 这家伙很有背景
I mean, this guy's got serious backing,
杀他的人肯定不在乎报复
which means whoever eliminated him doesn't care about payback.
对啊
All right.
这么说杀手要么是有大动作
so whoever killed him either has a bigger operation going on,
要么就是胆大包天
or he is just one fearless, fearless son of a bitch.
我看不止胆大包天
The fearless ones, huh?
他们是一无所有的亡命之徒
They're the ones with nothing to lose.
这下可好 得多准备几梭子弹了
Great. We need more bullets.
棒极了
Excellent.
先生们 我想我找到了第一犯罪现场
Gentlemen, I think I found our primary crime scene.
这是玛吉扬那的尸体被发现的地方
This is where Magallanes's body was recovered.
如果考虑到死亡时间
Now, if we take into account time of death
潮汐推力和水流速度
and try to pinpoint the exact location
来精确的定位
where the body went into the water
尸体入水的地点
using tide pull and speed of current...
应该就在这附近
The body must have gone in somewhere in this vicinity.
那是哪儿
What is that place?
伊卡拉尼度假村 占地6♥4♥2英亩的房♥产胜地
The Ikalani Resort. 6♥4♥2-acre real estate wonder.
设施高档 环境清幽
Very high-end, very secluded.
占据整片海滩
They own that whole stretch of beach.
私家别♥墅♥ 隐蔽泳池
Private villas, secluded pools,
很容易就可以找到弃尸的悬崖
Easy access to cliffs where you could dump a body.
特别是那人还身中两枪
Especially with two bullets in it.
我联♥系♥了伊卡拉尼警方
I contacted the Ikalani.
发现卢瑟·玛吉扬那
It turns out that Luther Magallanes
在那儿拥有一栋私人别♥墅♥
owns a private villa there.
我已经让他们调出了
I had them pull their security footage
预计的死亡时间段的监视录像
right around our estimated time of death.
刚刚送达
And it just arrived.
这就是我们的被害人
There's our boy.
卢瑟·玛吉扬那
Luther Magallanes.
和他在一起的是谁
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表