There's no sign of hostages.
那他们到底在哪儿
Then where the hell are they?
火奴鲁鲁警局
你应该给他的眼部做特写 科迪
You should get a close-up on the eyes,Cotty.
我需要用特写来做生物特征识别
I need it for a biometric comparison test.
萨罗尼 你昨天在威基基绑♥架♥的
Saloni, you kidnapped a couple of kids
那些孩子 他们在哪儿
off Waikiki yesterday. Where are they?
我不知道你在说什么 老兄
Don't know what you're talking about, brah.
你把孩子们藏哪儿了
Where are you holding them?
这个家伙呢
How about this guy?
你见过他 是吗
You ever seen him? Huh?
他叫维阿·凯阿尼
His name is Vai Keoni.
是我的表兄
He's my cousin.
究竟是谁害死他的
Who-who killed him?
不如你来告诉我们吧
Why don't you tell us?
我要是知道是谁干的 他早就没命了
If I knew, that guy would be dead.
好吧
Okay.
你想听实话吗 麦格瑞特
You want the truth, McGarrett?
我会抢劫游客
I rob people.
专门打劫那些有钱的家伙
People who can afford to take the loss.
这群人富得流油却不懂得爱护这些岛屿
Rich tourists who have no respect for these islands.
我会抢走所有的财物 但不会伤害他们
I rip them off, but... I don't hurt them.
至于你问我的这些问题
These questions you're asking me,
我无法回答
I can't answer.
我没有杀自己的表兄
I didn't kill my own cousin,
也没有绑♥架♥你们说的
and I sure didn't kidnap any of
-那些孩子们 -知道了
- these kids you're talking about. - Fine.
你最后一次见到维阿是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Vai?
几天前吧
Couple of days ago.
他说镇上几个朋友打电♥话♥给他
He said he got a call from some folks in town.
让他帮忙干一小票生意
They said they had a little work for him.
-什么样的生意 -没问他
- What kind of work? - Didn't ask.
是谁雇佣他的
Who hired him?
也没问他
Didn't ask.
事情就是这样
That's just the way it goes.
这么说
Oh, so...
你们这些海盗
you pirates have, um...
对外要三缄其口是吗
like, a piratey code of silence thing?
没错
Hoo-ya.
这样如何
How about this?
有两个人送了命
Two people are dead.
十二个孩子失踪了
12 kids missing.
我也不管你是不是真的清白
And I don't care if you did it or not--
我就要把你送进牢房♥
I'm going to make sure you go to prison
让你在那儿过完余生 你看怎么样
and you stay there for the rest of your life. How about that?
把我的手表拿下来
Take off my watch.
什么
What?
把我的手表拿下来
Take off my watch.
-来啊 拿下来 -好吧
- Go ahead, take it off. - All right. Okay.
昨天下午我和手下在莫洛凯的海面上
My boys and I took it off a deep-sea fishing charter
打劫了一艘租用的深海捕鱼船
off the coast of Molokai yesterday afternoon.
所以我们是不可能从那儿赶到威基基
There is no way we can get from there to Waikiki
绑♥架♥这些孩子的
to kidnap these kids you're talking...
我们凭什么相信你
How do we know that you...
这上面刻着"送给我挚爱的丈夫 伯特"
It's engraved, "To my loving husband, Bert."
表的主人身材肥胖 操着波士顿口音
Portly fellow, Boston accent,
吓得尿了裤子
weak bladder.
这很好笑吗
You think this is funny? Huh?
我问你 你觉得拿枪指着
I'm asking-- you think it's funny
别人的脸很好笑吗
to put guns in people's faces?
我敢肯定伯特已经录好口供了
Look, I'm sure Bert filled out a police report by now.
快去查查这份口供 我说过
Go ahead and check it out, 'cause like I said,
我打劫游客 麦格瑞特
I rob people, McGarrett;
但我并不伤害他们
I don't hurt them.
我可是和平先生 我不会因为
I'm Mr. Aloha, and I'm not going to go down
自己没做过的事情入狱 老兄
for something that I didn't do, my bruddah.
没有匹配记录
No matches.
很好 这些家伙昨天都没有
Great, so none of the guys we busted
袭击那艘船
attacked that boat yesterday.
除非手♥机♥录像里的人当时不在
Unless maybe the guys we caught on the video footage
那栋房♥子里
weren't in the house when we hit it.
也可能正如我预料的 有人嫁祸给海盗
Or maybe it confirms my theory that this is a frame job.
你第二次说这句话了
That is the second time you said that.
好吧 你真的认为
All right, you really think
有人会模仿海盗的打劫方式吗
someone cloned the pirates' M.O.?
听着 绑♥架♥者最需要的信息
Look, everything the kidnappers needed to know
就是报纸上的目击者报道
was in the eyewitness report printed in the newspaper.
他们需要做的是模仿真正的海盗
All they had to do was copy what the real pirates did
从而让我们做徒劳的搜索
and send us on a wild goose chase.
他们留下一具尸体
And they left us a body
引我们去找萨罗尼和他的手下
to lead us to Saloni and his crew.
如果你猜得没错
If you are right,
这就意味着绑♥架♥孩子的人
it means whoever grabbed these kids
比我们想象的要聪明得多
are a lot smarter than we thought.
显然也没多聪明 毕竟还是被我们识破了
Not smart enough apparently, because we figured them out.
威基基 夏威夷希尔顿酒店
喂 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
那些家长都来了
Yeah, the parents got here.
有没有什么线索 可以说说吗
Any word? Anything? Please?
各位
Ladies and gentlemen,
我保证我们会回答你们所有的问题
we'll answer all your questions, I promise.
我是海军少校史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
My name is Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett.
我为五零特遣部队效命
I run the Five-0 task force
保卫夏威夷这片土地
for the state of Hawaii.
我和火奴鲁鲁警♥察♥局
And along with the Honolulu Police Department,
向你们保证我们会
I want to assure you that we are doing
不惜一切代价去找回你们的孩子
absolutely everything possible to find your children.
我们听说你们拘留了几个人
We're hearing that you have some people in custody.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
目前我们确实拘捕了几个嫌疑人
We do have some suspects in custody right now.
如果他们被拘留了
If they're in custody,
那我们的孩子在哪儿
then where are our children?
现在我们也没有证据
At this point, we have no evidence
证明这些人和绑♥架♥案有关
linking these men to what happened.
-离事发已经有两天时间了 -我知道
- It's been two days since it happened. - I know.
他们只是孩子
They're just kids.
谁知道那些人会对他们做什么
Who knows what these people are doing to them.
听着 如果你们没办法找到他们
Look, if you don't know where they are,
为什么不干脆让我们把赎金付了
why don't you just let us pay the ransom
把孩子们带回来呢
and we can bring our kids home.
那主意很糟 先生 您是
That would be a bad idea, sir, Mr...
-布朗 -布朗先生
- Brown. - Mr. Brown.
莫里斯·布朗
Morris Brown.
这是我儿子 贾斯汀
And this is my son... Justin.
布朗先生 还有大伙儿
Mr. Brown, all of you,
遇到这样的情况最重要的是
what's very important right now is that you're patient
你们务必要保持耐心
in a situation like this.
我们一定会找到你们的孩子的
We will find your kids.
但是你们得明白
But you must understand that nothing positive
付赎金是不会起到任何积极作用的
will be gained by paying this ransom, okay?
我经手过无数绑♥架♥案件
I've handled many kidnapping cases personally.
我们中只要有一个人出了岔子
And one misstep from any one of us,
都可能造成很严重的后果
this can end very, very badly.
我觉得你说的不对 你说错了
I think you're wrong. You're wrong.
那些绑匪就是干这行的
This is just a piece of business for these guys.
他们只是冲着钱来的
They're just in it for the money.
而如果给了钱就能把孩子们救回来
And if that's what brings our kids back,
那我说就把钱给他们算了
I say let them have it.
现在我需要你们配合我们的是
What I need you all to do right now...
相信我们
is to trust us.
其实和你们一样
Just like all of you,
我的至亲也被绑♥架♥过
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表