虽然完全没有科学依据 但我认为
I have a completely unscientific theory
能否把一周的烦恼抛到脑后
that the ability to put the week behind you
取决于你喝了多少酒
is directly related to how much alcohol you consume.
真的吗
Is that right?
你喝的是什么
What are you drinking?
非常烈的...苏打水
Very powerful... club soda.
我说的可不包括苏打水
Club soda's not part of my theory.
来两杯贝尔维迪加冰
Two Belvederes on the rocks.
我是艾尔森
I'm Allison.
我叫大卫
I'm David.
其实...我在等人
And, uh, I'm also meeting someone.
那我先坐这儿 让她吃个小醋
Then I'll stay just long enough to make her jealous.
谢谢
Thank you.
为你方才所言干杯
To your theory.
汤姆·马修 这是海军少校史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Tom Matthews. Lieutenant Commander steve McGarrett
和五零特遣队的丹尼·威廉姆斯探员
and Detective Danny Williams from Five-O.
汤姆负责外援峰会的安保工作
Tom is running security on the Foreign Aid Summit.
好的 被害人是什么情况
All right. What do we know about this victim?
名叫大卫·艾特沃特
His name is David Atwater.
他是朴将军先遣队的
He was a diplomatic service agent
专属外事联络员
assigned to General Pak's advance team.
朴将军今天从桑迪玛尔抵达
General Pak is arriving today from Sandimar
签署援助协议
for the Aid signing.
很多人不希望朴将军来
And a lot of people do not want General Pak here.
我已经看到新闻了
Yeah, from what I've seen on the news,
很多人想置他于死地
a lot of people don't want him alive.
艾特沃特正在追查其中一人
Atwater was on the trail of one of these people.
他临死前几小时打电♥话♥给汤姆
He called Tom just a few hours before his death,
说他获得暗♥杀♥计划的情报
saying that he had information about an assassination plot.
为什么他没在通话时详谈
Why didn't he give details over the phone?
他说必须得面谈
Said we had to meet.
我们本来昨晚约在酒店的酒吧见面
We were scheduled to do that at the hotel bar last night.
但艾特沃特没有出现
Atwater didn't show.
我去房♥间找他时 发现了尸体
I went to his room and found his body.
这么说 接到电♥话♥和发现尸体的人都是你
So you got the call and you found the body?
威廉姆斯探员 如果你要浪费仅有的时间
If you want to waste what little time we have investigating me,
调查我 那就尽管查吧
Detective Williams, go ahead.
我在办公室随时恭候各位
I'll be in my office. Gentlemen.
不管原来的危险评估结论如何 现在情况有变
Whatever the threat assessment was, it's now changed.
为什么不推迟将军的行程
Why don't we just postpone the General's trip?
关键是将军一定要出席会谈 麦格瑞特
It is critical that General Pak attend the Summit, McGarrett.
这就是为什么州长要你来负责
That's why the governor has you on this.
你要找到杀死艾特沃特的凶手
You are to find Atwater's killer
还要在将军抵达后
and assist in protecting General Pak
协助保护他和他的家人
and his family when they arrive.
抱歉 协助 你说我要协助谁
I'm sorry, did you say "assist"? Who am I assisting?
-这位是... -怎么是你
- Uh, this is... - No way!
没想到吧 牛蛙[外号♥]
What's up, bullfrog?
短毛狗[外号♥]
Smooth dog.
-好久不见 -真的好久了 兄弟
- Been a while. - It's been a long time, man.
这是尼克
Uh, Nick,
尼克在海豹突击队是我的部下
Nick served under me in the SEALs.
在斯坦国服役三年
And three years in the 'Stan.
什么斯坦国 斯坦国在哪
The 'Stan? What is the 'Stan?
就是阿富汗
Afghanistan.
尼克 这是我的搭档 丹尼·威廉姆斯
Nick, this is my partner Danny Williams.
-你怎么样 -还不错 你好
- How you doing? - Good. How are you?
我以为你一直服役到被强制退伍
I figured you'd reenlist until your mandatory.
-你什么时候退伍的 -两年前
- When did you get out? - Two years ago.
我现在有自己的事业
I got my own shop now.
昨天出现安保漏洞后
After last night's security breach,
桑迪玛尔政♥府♥决定
the Sandimar government decided
加强安保措施
to beef up their protective detail.
他们雇佣尼克的安保公♥司♥
They hired Nick's firm
来保护朴将军和他的家人
to protect General Pak and his family.
正确选择
Of course they did.
这么说 你知道他们实行种族屠♥杀♥政策
Wow. So you got genocide, ethnic cleansing.
你的顾客可真伟大
It's a great client you got.
我和我的团队跟你一样
Well, you know, my team and I
纯为工作而来
are here to do a job, just like you.
不不 跟我可不一样
No, no, not-not just like me.
我是个警♥察♥ 无法选择保护对象
See, I'm a cop. I don't get to choose who I protect.
你可以 但你选择了这个畜生
You do, and you choose this animal, and I'm sure
我们的薪水报酬的档次
our pay grades, our rates
-肯定不一样 -够了
- are a little different. - Okay, enough.
-我是说 -够了
- Just... I mean... - Enough.
我准备进行一次演习
I'm going to do a dry run,
标出行范和阻点
map out the A.O. and check for choke points.
你在说些什么
All right. What are you saying?
不好意思 你能解释一下吗 短毛狗
Excuse me, can you translate, smooth dog?
行范就是行动范围
A.O. is the area of operation,
是我们需要完全封锁的区域
all the areas we need to put on full lockdown--
也就是朴将军从机场到峰会地点的路线
General Pak's route from the airport to the Summit site.
阻点是指车队速度容易变慢
Choke points are areas where
或者容易被埋伏的地方
the motorcade could get slowed or ambushed.
好吧 我有个想法
Okay, okay, I got an idea.
如果你们继续这样说话
If you guys are gonna keep talking like this,
我们也许该找本字典
maybe we get a dictionary.
好了 不好意思
All right, I'm sorry about him.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我一会电♥话♥你
I'll call you later.
好的 好的
All right. All right. Hey.
-你在吃醋吗 -没有
- What, are you jealous? - No.
-这就是吃醋 -不
- It was jealousy. - No!
你不喜欢他这人 是吗
You don't like him, do you?
你怎么知道
What gave it away?
你一开始也不喜欢我
You didn't like me at first, either.
跟你实话实说吧
Let me explain something to you:
我永远不会喜欢那个滑头
I will never like that cheeseball.
我知道你天生就是个事儿妈
Okay, I get that you were built without a censor button,
但是这次如果有枪战
but if we have to go to guns on this case,
你会很高兴他是我们的这边的
you're going to be happy that he's on our side.
如果这次有枪战
Okay, if we have to go to guns on this case,
说什么我都不可能高兴
happy is not one of the emotions I will be expressing,
知道吗
okay?
此人正准备汇报
A guy gets murdered
暗♥杀♥计划的时候
right before he's about to blow the top off of
惨遭谋杀
an assassination plot.
杀手现在肯定认为
Killer thinks that now
没人挡着他的路了
nothing's standing in his way.
没错 除了我们
Yeah, except us.
从来没有外国要员死在美国国土上
No foreign dignitary has ever been killed on U.S. soil,
朴将军也不会是第一个
and General Pak is not about to be the first.
将军抵达前6小时
好了 孩子
Okay, kid,
给我说说你的分♥析♥
walk me through it.
颈动脉被割断了
Carotid was severed.
血溅到了墙上
Arterial spray on the wall.
很好 还有什么
Good. What else?
不是强行进入
Okay, no forced entry.
没有挣扎的痕迹
No signs of a struggle.
从这些现象来看
By the looks of it,
我认为艾特沃特探员自己带凶手进来的
I'd say Agent Atwater invited his killer in.
这里还有一个鞋印
Also got a shoe print.
大约6号♥
About a size six.
高跟鞋鞋跟
Spiked heel.
凶手可能是个女性
Looks like our killer was female.
干得不错 菜鸟
Maika'i loa, rookie.
右上角的画面就是他们
That's them in the top corner.
看 居然是她请他喝的酒
Oh, look, she bought him a drink.
没人请你喝过吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表