What I did not expect
你把那些家长的孩子们的生命当儿戏
is for you to be playing with their kids' lives.
其余的钱呢
Now where's the rest?
好的 别挂 我们还没有付钱
Okay, hang on-- We-We haven't paid any money.
我们的要求很简单 却被你搞砸了
We gave very simple instructions, and you blew it.
你想试探我们 是吗
You had to test us, didn't you?
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, all right?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking...
够了
Enough!
别耍花招了
Enough games.
好的 听着 冷静点
All right, listen, calm down.
好吗 冷静点
Okay, calm down,
我们谈谈
let's talk about this.
杀了人你就不会得到赎金 你懂吗
Killing people is not gonna get you that money, you understand?
说这个为时已晚
Oh, it's too late for that.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你干了什么
What'd you do?
你做了什...
Hey, what did you--
你到底干了什么
What the hell have you done?
我会在一个小时后
I'm gonna call you again directly
直接给你打电♥话♥ 给你新的指示
in one hour, with new instructions.
我建议你们这次完全按照我说的办
I suggest you follow them exactly this time.
-你找到了吗 -找到了
- Did you get that? - Got him.
他是从沙岛打来的
He's calling from Sand Island.
火奴鲁鲁 沙岛
丹尼
Danny!
不
No.
该死
Oh, man.
贾斯汀
Justin...
上帝啊 不
God, no.
求你们
Please.
不要啊
No, please.
布朗太太
Mrs. Brown...
贾斯汀死了 是吗
Justin's dead, isn't he?
他死了
He's dead.
我们非常非常抱歉
We're very, very sorry.
你看
You see?!
因为你他才死的
He's dead because of you!
不不
No, don't.
他死了
He's dead!
在你们走后 所有的家长都接到了电♥话♥
After you left, all the parents got calls on our cell phones
是绑匪打来的 他们想知道
from the kidnappers. They wanted to know
我们是否把钱准备好了
if we had the money.
其他的家长都希望你们来解决
All the other parents wanted you to handle it.
我就是想把贾斯汀赎回来
I just wanted Justin back.
于是我在背包里放了40万美元现金
So I put 400,000 bucks cash in a backpack.
我以为如果我给了他钱
I thought if I gave this guy something,
他至少会把贾斯汀放了
he'll at least let Justin free.
所以我把钱交到了指定地点
So I dropped off the cash.
我按照他说的回到了这里
I came back here just like he told me.
我们刚刚以为是我们的儿子...
We thought that was my boy--
在敲门
knocking on the door.
上帝啊 我都干了些什么啊
Oh, God, what have I done?
我都干了什么啊
What have I done?
弹道检验科对比了贾斯汀体内取出的子弹
So ballistics ran the slug they pulled out of Justin.
与从船长和海盗体内
Matches the same ones that
取出的子弹相吻合
they got out of the boat captain and the pirate.
头儿 距离绑匪打电♥话♥做出
Hey, boss, how long before the kidnapper
新的指示还有多长时间
calls back with the instructions?
不到一分钟
Less than a minute.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
是他
That's him.
放这
Here.
你不该杀了那个孩子
You didn't have to kill the kid.
是啊 但是我得到了你的注意 不是吗
No, but I did get your attention, didn't I?
听我说 你以为你会逍遥法外吗
Listen to me. You think you're going to get away with this?
这是个小岛 我会找到你
It's a small island. I'm going to find you.
我不这样想 史蒂夫
I don't think so, Steve.
给你一个小时把钱准备好
You have one hour to get the money together
不然剩下的人♥质♥统统要死
or the remaining hostages die.
人♥质♥将会坐在一辆巴士上
There will be a bus full of kids
具体的位置
parked in a location that I will give you
我下次给你打电♥话♥的时候会告诉你
the address to, next time I call.
一旦你们交了赎金
Once you deliver the money,
我们一起前往火奴鲁鲁机场
we'll all go to the Honolulu Airport.
确认那儿有一架私人飞机 加满燃油
Make sure there's a private plane, fully fueled,
随时能够起飞
and ready to go.
在我和我的伙伴登上飞机之后
Once my associates and I are on the plane
人♥质♥将被释放
the hostages will be released.
你从没提到过飞机 好吧
You never mentioned a plane, okay?
我还需要点时间
I need more time.
没过多余的时间 一个小时
You don't have it. One hour.
好吧
Okay.
我会出现的
I'll be there.
不不 你不能出现
No, no, you won't be there.
你以为我会落入陷阱吗
You think I'm walking into a trap?
你想让谁把钱从过去
Who do you want to deliver the money?
让今早报纸上那个女孩来送
Make it the girl from the paper this morning.
上次跑掉的那个
The one that got away last time.
她是个老百姓
Okay, she's a civilian.
你知道我不能那样做
You know I can't do that.
我会亲自把钱送过去的 我不会带枪
I will drop the money personally. I'll be unarmed.
我向你保证 好吗
You have my word, okay?
警♥察♥不能来 我感觉有异样 就撕票 明白吗
No cops. I smell a setup, the kids die, understand?
苏珊一个人来完成交换
Susan makes the exchange by herself.
听着 我不能让她那么做
Listen, I can't let her do that.
你还是不明白 你没有选择
You don't understand-- you don't have a choice.
她是我认识的唯一一个
She's the only one I know
-肯定不是警♥察♥的人 -我需要更多的时间
- who's definitely not a cop. - I need more time.
你还有59分钟
You have 59 minutes.
你想浪费更多的时间跟我交谈吗
You want to waste any more talking to me?
我不这样想
I didn't think so.
全球定位追踪失败
找到他了吗
Did you get him?
他在我们找到他之前挂断了电♥话♥
He dropped the call before we got him.
火奴鲁鲁警局可以派
Okay, HPD might have a look-alike
-一个长的像她的人做卧底 -不不 没时间了
- we could send in undercover. - No, no. We don't have time.
如果他们发现她是警♥察♥ 孩子们都会死的
And they burn her as a cop, and the kids are dead.
你不会是真的考虑让苏珊去吧
You're not seriously considering using Susan, are you?
她是唯一一个能干这件事的人
She's the only one who can do this job.
我不明白 为什么他们想让我做这件事
I don't understand. Why do they want me to do this?
因为绑匪在报纸上看到了你
Because the kidnappers saw you in the paper.
他们知道你不是警♥察♥
They know you're not a cop.
听着 我明白
Listen, I understand that
我们要你做的事很令人害怕
what we're asking of you is scary, okay?
如果我能自己做 我会去做 但是我束手无策
If I could do this myself, I would, but I can't.
事实是 如果你不帮助我们
The fact is, if you don't help us with this,
这些孩子可能会被杀
these kids are going to end up dead.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 新闻上说
I mean, the news said
他们已经杀了一个孩子 是真的吗
they already killed one of the kids. Is that true?
是的 是真的
Yeah, it is.
他叫贾斯汀·布朗
His name was Justin Brown.
他19岁
He was 19 years old.
苏珊 听我说 好吗
Susan, listen to me, okay?
钱就在那
The money's right here.
不幸的是 你是那些家长
Unfortunately, you're the only chance
能够再次见到活着的自己孩子的唯一希望
that these parents have of seeing their kids alive again.
这些人 他们杀死了你的朋友
These people-- they killed your friend.
苏珊 这是你伸张正义的机会
Susan, this is your chance to do something about that.
如果我犯错了呢
What if I make a mistake?
我会在那 我们都会在那 好吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表