他带着钱乘机过来
He flew in with the money.
监听所有通话
He monitored all the calls.
告诉迈克尔该
He told Michael exactly
-怎么说 -你丈夫有没有说
- what to do and say. - Did your husband say
交易在哪里进行
where the transaction was taking place?
我不知道 埃里森不让他向我透漏任何细节
No, no. Mr. Ellison wouldn't let him give me any details.
是埃里森要求你说谎的吗
Did Ellison ask you to lie?
他说把警♥察♥扯进来
He said involving the police
只会让罗宾更加危险
would only put Robin in more danger.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
说
Yeah?
我刚刚查到了
I just traced the money trail
那个私人买♥♥家支付
for that private buyer who paid for
绑♥架♥里维斯姐妹的钱的来处
the abduction of the Reeves sisters.
是从菲律宾一家银行汇出的
The payment was wired from a bank in the Philippines.
户主是卡洛斯·巴高约
The account belongs to a Carlos Bagoyo,
是民族解放前线成员
known member of the National Liberation Front,
活动于吕宋岛乡村
operational in rural Luzon.
08年炸毁当地的军事基地
They bombed a military base there in '08.
随后则盯上了驻菲的
Lately they've taken to targeting U.S. Troops
美国♥军♥队
within the country.
毫不意外 我国支持
Of course they have. Because we support
当地政♥府♥进行民♥主♥选举 他们因而失势
the democratically-elected government that keeps them out of power.
我不觉得他们关心的是赎金
Doesn't sound like they'd be interested in a ransom.
绝对不是
They're not.
他们不是想绑♥架♥大使的女儿索要赎金
They didn't kidnap his daughters for money,
这是政♥治♥事件
this is political.
如果他们的目标是大使
If they're targeting the ambassador,
那他一定有他们想要的东西
he must have something they want.
没错
Yeah.
而他刚刚离开了自己的安保人员 只身前往
And he just dropped his security detail to go meet with them.
听着 所有属于争端解决机构的车辆
Listen, all the cars in the DSB motor pool
都装有车辆应答机 是吧
have vehicle transponders, okay?
我需要你确定大使所乘的那辆的位置
I need a location on the car the ambassador left in.
政♥府♥车牌 是大使的车
Government plates. It's him.
车胎还热着
Tires are still warm.
他们走了不远
They can't have gone too far.
埃里森应该安排大使独自前往
Ellison probably sent the ambassador in solo
进行交易 但他应该和他的团队
to make the swap, but he'll be nearby
在附近监控以防事情有变
monitoring with a tac team to make sure it doesn't bad.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我有办法找到
I may have a way to figure out
他监控的地点
where he's running surveillance from.
我就知道你会的
Yeah, I figured you would.
你会爱死我的
You're gonna like this.
珍珠港海军监管中心 火奴鲁鲁
我正琢磨你什么时候来电♥话♥呢
Was wondering when you were gonna call.
昨晚回家晚了
You get in late last night?
我压根儿没回去
I actually haven't been home yet.
有意思
Interesting.
不不 不是你想的那样
No, no, it's not what it sounds like.
我接到个高度优先的案子
I caught a high-priority case.
我怎么感觉你又要
Okay, why am I getting the feeling
欠我一个大人情了呢
that you're about to ask me for another favor?
听着 我会补偿你的 好吧
Listen, I'll make it up to you, all right?
我们会吃晚餐
We'll finally get that dinner,
你会品尝到岛上最美味的牛排
and you'll get to taste the best steak on the island.
你在跟谁说话
Who you talking to?
好吧 说定了
All right, you got yourself a deal.
我怎么帮你
What do you need?
太平洋司令部有架卫星专门监控火奴鲁鲁港
PACOM has a satellite dedicated to Honolulu harbor.
你能用那个帮我扫一下无线电通讯吗
Can you use it to run a scan on radio traffic?
没问题 具体是...
Yeah, what am I looking for?
400兆赫范围内的扩频通信信♥号♥♥
Uh, spread spectrum signal in the 400 MHz range.
高段监控仪器所使用的那种
Type used by high-end surveillance gear.
好的 稍等
All right, one sec.
多谢 凯斯
Thanks, Cath.
大美女凯瑟琳 我早该想到的
Oh, Catherine. I should've known.
你昨晚就是和她甜蜜蜜了吧
That's who you were getting right with last night.
大侦探您辛苦了
That's stunning detective work.
-干得好 -你知道吗 简直完美了
- Well done. - You know, it's amazing.
她又帮你抓坏蛋 又跟你睡觉
Now, she-she catches bad guys for you and she sleeps with you.
是不是还帮你煮饭啊
Does she cook, too?
没错 还煮得很好吃
Yeah, she does. She's a great cook.
明白 我们监控了北边的通路
Roger that. We've got eyes on the northern avenue of approach.
你情况怎样
What's your status?
我应该找到了你要的频道
All right, I think I got a hit on your frequency.
我马上传给你
I'm tying you in right now.
对里维斯的监控越多越好
Overwatch on Reeves is good.
我们现在待命
We're standing by.
没错 就是我们要找的
All right, that's our boy.
能找到信♥号♥♥发射的所在地吗
Can you get a vector on the signal source?
找到了 码头西端
All right, the west end of the dock.
在一个船运集装箱里
It's coming from a shipping container.
-你们在做什么 -放下武器
- What are you doing? - Lower your weapons!
马上 放下武器
Right now! Lower your gun!
你们不能进来 你们会害死
You can't come in here. You're gonna get
-那个女孩的 -我们会害死那个女孩
- this girl killed. - We're gonna get this girl killed?
喂
Hey!
你们才妨碍我们调查呢
You obstructed our investigation!
要是你们不想
Now unless your men are ready
射杀一对警♥察♥
to shoot a couple of cops,
就让你的伙计们放下武器
tell them to holster their weapons now.
马上 老兄
Right now, buddy.
把枪放下
Drop'em.
大使在哪儿
Where's the Ambassador?
他在准备和绑匪交易
He's in position for the drop.
马上把他叫回来
Pull him out now.
恕我冒昧
With all due respect,
我们是专门应对这些情况的精英团队
my team specializes in these situations.
我们要救出罗宾把她送回到家人身边
We want to get Robin home to her family.
那是当然的 因为如果你们失败的话
Of course you do, because if you don't,
你们公♥司♥要损失六百万 对吧
your firm is on the hook for six million, right?
绑♥架♥大使女儿的人
The man who kidnapped the ambassador's daughters
来自于菲律宾的恐怖组织
is a part of a Filipino terrorist group.
长官 他们到了
Sir, they just arrived.
他们要的不是钱 先生们
This is not about cash, gentlemen.
他们要引他出来
They lured him in.
看 罗宾没和他们在一起
Look at that, Robin is not with them.
让我和大使先生通话
Patch me into the Ambassador.
好的 听好 他们来了
All right, listen, they're here.
你要保持冷静依我们的计划行事
I want you to be calm and do exactly as we already discussed.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
卡洛斯·巴高约
Carlos Bagoyo.
你是民族解放战线的骨干
You're an operative of the NLF,
你在三宝颜进行的爆♥炸♥恐怖活动
responsible for the Zamboanga bombings
菲律宾城市
造成78人死亡
that killed 78 people.
看来你反恐安全功课做的不错
I see you read your security briefs.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
她在附近
She's nearby.
等我们得到想要的东西后
When we get what we want,
就放她走
we will release her.
你们不是为了我的钱而来的 对吧
You didn't come all this way for my money, did you?
恐怕不是 大使先生
I'm afraid not, Ambassador.
我们是为你而来的
We came for you.
你们想要怎么样
What do you want?
你们国家对菲律宾政♥府♥进行军事援助
Your country sends military aid to the Philippine regime.
你们把武器交到
You put guns in the hands
杀害我们的孩子和兄弟的人手里
of soldiers that kill our sons and brothers.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表