不用说了
You know what? Forget it.
正在通过手♥机♥信♥号♥♥三角定位你的位置
Triangulating your coordinates off the cell phone signal.
听着 我们需要一支救援队
All right, listen, we need a rescue team
越快越好
as soon as possible.
我来联♥系♥军用救援机 原地待命
I'll contact Army evac. Stand by.
用一下你的电♥话♥
Let me use your phone.
好
Okay.
好了 我已经锁定了你的方位
All right, I've got your location.
我们还需要一支犯罪现场小组
Okay, listen, we need a crime scene unit, too,
越快越好
as soon as possible.
-我们发现了一具尸体 -等等
- We found a body. - Whoa, wait.
我以为你说这是一次救援行动
I thought you said this is a rescue mission.
怎么又突然冒出一具尸体
What's a body doing way up there?
我不知道这尸体怎么来的
I don't know what a body's doing way up here.
这家伙看上去不像来登山的
The guy doesn't look like a hiker,
五十多岁 身穿工作服
mid-50s, work clothes.
我给你传张照片 等等
I'm gonna send you a picture. Hold on.
收到 我会全盘搜索整个系统
All right, I got him. I'll run it through the system
看看能否确认其身份
and see if I can get an I.D.
救援直升机已经出发了
Evac choppers on it's way.
好的 我回去了
All right, I'm heading back.
你找到信♥号♥♥了吗
Hey, did you get reception?
找到了 军用救援机马上就到
Yeah. Army evac's on its way.
我觉得我们没时间了
I don't think we have time, all right?
这些云 看起来天色不妙
These clouds, they look bad.
要是下雨了
If it starts raining,
这地方会变成一滩大泥流
this place is gonna turn into a big mudslide.
好吧
All right,
我马上下来解开绳子
I'm gonna come down untangle the rope,
再把它抛给你
and I'm gonna bring it to you, all right?
喂 悠着点 听见没
Hey, take it easy, all right?
慢点 慢点
Hey, easy, easy. Hey!
你要是掉下来我可不会接着你
I'm not gonna catch your ass if you fall.
要是掉下去我才不要你接着呢
I'd rather you not catch me if I fall, okay?
拿到了
Got it.
好了
All right.
要是有个甜甜圈就好了
Need another doughnut.
军用救援机到了
Army evac's here.
这是救援机一号♥
This is Rescue Chopper One.
麦格瑞特少校 我们把你带出这里
Commander Mcgarrett. We're gonna get you out of here, sir.
喂 丹尼
Hey, Danny.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
史蒂夫怎么样了
Hey, how's Steve?
他前臂骨折
He shattered his forearm
还有几处又深又长的大口子
and picked up some nasty gashes from the fall.
史蒂夫没事
Steve is fine.
这种鬼地方也能发现尸体
That was a hell of a place to find a body.
是啊 这么偏僻 那个抛尸的人
Yeah. That far out, whoever dumped it there
八成希望尸体永远不被发现
probably never wanted it to be found.
认定其会被野猪吃了
Probably figured the wild boars would vanish it.
被害人的身份确认了吗
Okay. We got an ID on our vic?
确认了 他的名字叫杰克·梁
Yeah. His name is Jack Leung.
五十三岁 有一张以他名字
53 years old. He has a fishing boat license
办理的渔船执照 和儿子肖恩一起经营
in his name that he works with his son Sean.
渔船 好的
Fishing boat. Okay.
那就能解释这个了
That would explain this.
这是什么
What is that?
是史蒂夫在枪伤周围发现的鱼鳞
This is fish scales that Steve found around the gunshot wound.
既然是在枪伤周围发现的
All right, well, if they were found around the gunshot wound,
也许它们是在弃尸之前就粘上去的
maybe they were transferred pre-body dump.
从他的船上吗
From his boat?
我知道这听起来很荒谬
Okay, I know this sounds ridiculous,
但如果我们能辨认出这些鳞片 我们就会
but if we can identify these scales, then we get close
找到起初的案发现场
to our primary crime scene.
我的一位朋友在大学
Friend of mine's an ichthyologist
研究鱼类 或许他能辨认出来
at the university. Maybe he can identify them.
好的
Okay, uh...
这家伙在系统里有记录
This guy's in our system.
他因什么罪名被逮捕
What was he arrested for?
好吧 根据记录显示
All right, so according to his record,
杰克·梁一直是位守法的公民
Jack Leung was a law-abiding citizen until
直到三天前 他被指控
three days ago, when he was charged
在码头上
for assaulting another fishing boat captain,
袭击了另一艘渔船的船长
down at the docks.
收押表上注明了
Booking sheet lists
发生在火奴鲁鲁港的事情经过
a slip down in Honolulu Harbor.
梁"搏击俱乐部"的伙伴
Leung's Fight Club partner,
萨尔·格弗斯 梁用鱼叉
Sal Groves. Leung assaulted him
攻击了他 听听这则消息
with a gaffing pole. And get this:
他有直升机驾驶员的执照
he's a licensed helicopter pilot.
他可以用直升机弃尸
He could've used it to dispose of the body.
好的 让我们找萨尔谈谈
Oh, okay. Let's go talk to Sal,
看看他对梁的尸体出现在丛林有何看法
see if he knows why Leung ended up in the jungle.
好吗
Okay?
火奴鲁鲁港 36码头
萨尔的渔船应该停在那里
So Sal's boat should be right down there.
科诺 你去和梁的儿子肖恩谈谈
All right, Kono, I want you to Leung's son Sean.
我们去找萨尔 好吗
We'll go deal with Sal, all right?
好的 我们刚才绕了个圈
All right, so we just went through the loop.
现在到了复杂部分
Now, this is the tricky part.
我们要来回绕五次
We're going to go around it five times, okay?
就像那样
Just like that.
科诺·卡拉克瓦警官
Officer Kono Kalakaua.
你是肖恩·梁吗
Are you Sean Leung?
是的
Yes.
布莱恩
Hey, Brian.
去船舱里
I want you to go down in the hold
再练习十遍 好吗
and do this ten more times. Okay?
下去吧 好孩子
Okay. Go below. Good boy.
我猜想你不是来检查我执照的
I take it you're not here to check for my permits.
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
很抱歉通知你...
I'm sorry to inform you that...
你父亲
your father
的尸体今天早上被发现了
was found dead this morning.
怎么死的
How?
被枪杀的
He was shot.
我们在北部的山中发现了他的尸体
His body was recovered in the mountains north of here.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
为什么会有人这么做
Why would someone do this?
我们还不知道
We don't know.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
昨天
Yesterday.
他昨天开船出去了一段时间
He took the boat out for a short run,
捕到了些漂亮的鱼 我拿去市场卖♥♥了
and got in some nice fish that I took to market.
你有没有注意到什么异常
Did you notice anything that was out of the ordinary?
是的
Yeah.
我发现我的笔记本电脑是开着的
I found my laptop on.
我之所以注意到
Uh... the only reason I noticed
是因为查看天气是我每天的第一件事
is 'cause I check the weather first thing.
我老爸是保守派
My pops was old school.
没有手♥机♥ 也不用电脑
No cell phone, no computers.
他只在漫长的出海打渔途中上上网
The only surfing he did was on a long board.
你能跟我说说你父亲几天前
What can you tell me about the altercation
与萨尔·格弗斯争执的事情吗
your father had a couple days ago with Sal Groves?
他不肯告诉我
He wouldn't tell me.
我父亲不想让我掺和进来
My father didn't want me to get involved.
说他正在处理
Said he was taking care of it.
那小子在那呢
There's our boy.
萨尔·格弗斯 五零特遣队
Sal Groves, Five-O!
关闭引擎
Cut your engines!
他要逃跑 跟上
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表