瓦胡岛 卡胡库 联邦调查局安全屋
朱莉 火奴鲁鲁警局护送人员来了
Julie. The HPD escort's here.
待在这 等我来找你
Stay here. Wait till I come for you.
我真的要谢谢你 弗兰克
I really want to thank you, Frank.
我知道你跟家人很长时间不在一起
I know how long you've been away from your family,
就是为了照顾我
looking after me.
这是我的工作
It's the job.
但是听你这么说我很欣慰
But I appreciate that.
东躲西♥藏♥
The running...
我无法再这么做了
I can't do it anymore.
今天你作证之后 就不必再东躲西♥藏♥了
After you testify today, the running stops.
你就能重新开始生活 朱莉
You're going to get a fresh start, Julie.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
弗兰克·摩尔 美国执法官
Frank Moore, U.S. Marshals.
很高兴认识你 我是蒂姆·卡拉汉警官
It's good to meet you. I'm Officer Tim Callahan.
这位是我的搭档 乔·李警官
This is my partner, Officer Joe Lee.
我们来护送你和证人前往法♥院♥
We're here to escort you and the witness to the courthouse.
她和我坐这辆无标识的车 你们在前面带路
She rides with me in the unmarked. You guys are out front.
-你们有无线电吗 -有 当然有
- You got a radio for me? - Yeah. Of course.
老天 当你们提到说偏远地区
Man, when you guys say remote location,
还真没有开玩笑啊
you're not kidding.
我去带她下来
I'll go get her.
她在这里面
She's in here.
-成浩·凯利 -说
- Chin Ho Kelly? - Yo.
毫无疑问 那是
That is, without a doubt,
我这辈子吃过最好吃的东西
the greatest thing I've ever tasted in my life.
简直是好吃到违法啊
This should be illegal, it's so good.
-那是什么 -可可泡芙
- What the hell is it? - Coco puffs.
莉莉哈面包店每天会卖♥♥出7000份呢
Liliha Bakery sells, like, 7,000 of these a day.
棒极了
It's genius.
好吃 都有什么成分 黄油 奶油
It's amazing. What is it? Butter, cream,
巧克力 再放点黄油
chocolate, a little more butter.
我一直以为我这一生最后一顿饭想吃
You know, I always thought that I wanted my last meal
我妈妈做的千层面
to be my mother's lasagna,
但是那被淘汰了 不吃千层面了
but that is out. It's out. No more.
我要吃这个 不要甜点
I want this. I want no dessert.
不要开胃菜 就给我一大盒这个就行
I want no appetizer. Just a big box of these.
不错
Nice.
蕾切尔来电
那不是你孩子的母亲吗
Wasn't that the mother of your child?
你知道史上最棒的发明是什么吗
You know what the greatest invention of all time is?
-什么 -手♥机♥的忽略键
- What? - It's the "Ignore" button.
我有个理论 不管是谁
You know, I have a theory-- whoever invented
发生了现代手♥机♥ 他肯定也有前妻
the modern cellular phone also had an ex-wife.
我以为你们的关系不那么僵了
I thought you guys were doing better, though.
是啊 她毕竟和那人还是夫妻
Yeah. But she's still married to another guy.
明白吗
You know what I mean?
只对一个人生气 要容易一些
I mean, it's a lot easier being angry at one person.
再说 蕾切尔和我 我们有共同语言
Besides, Rachel and I, we have our own language.
互相理解
It's an understanding.
她不接我的电♥话♥ 我就留言留个问题
She ducks my call. I leave a message with a question.
她打回来 我不接
She calls me back. I duck that call.
她留言回答问题
She leaves an answer.
我们就不必在格蕾丝面前争吵了
We don't have to argue in front of Grace.
-很有效 -是啊
- It all works out. - Yeah.
科诺
Kono?
都过来 伙计们
Let's go, guys.
有任务
We got something.
-什么事 -火奴鲁鲁警局派了两名警官
- S'up. - All right, HPD assigned two officers
护送一位联邦执法官和一位重要证人
to escort a federal marshal and a high value witness
证人名叫朱莉·马斯特
named Julie Masters.
联邦执法官在卡胡库的安全屋
The federal marshal's been watching her
照看她
in a safe house in Kahuku,
她是谋杀指控的关键证人
and she's the key witness in a murder trial
被告是这个人
against this guy,
艾伦·布莱纳
Aaron Brenner.
他是巴哈贩毒集团的主要经销人
He's a major distributor for the Baja drug cartel.
没有朱莉控方就无法立案
Now, the prosecution cannot make a case without Julie,
没有证人的话 法官就不得不在今天
and without a witness, the judge is going to be forced
下午五点在布莱纳交保后释放他
to release Brenner on bail at 5:00 p.m. today.
这么说 贩毒集团在不惜一切代价地
Okay, so the cartel's going to do everything they can
阻止这个女孩出庭
to keep this girl out of court?
是啊 他们过去十年
Absolutely. They've been trying
一直想把这个恶棍关进大牢
to lock this monster up for ten years.
朱莉的证词可以使他入狱
And Julie's testimony can do it.
好吧 我们怎么做
All right, where do we come in?
火奴鲁鲁警局和两名派去
HPD's lost contact with the two SWAT guys
护送她的特警失去了联♥系♥
they sent in to pick her up.
无线电没有回音
I mean, there's no comms on the radio.
深入卡胡库的地区没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
There's no cell service that deep in Kahuku.
那位执法官呢
What about the marshal?
他的卫星电♥话♥没有回音
There's no comms on his sat phone.
那我们这是护送任务还是营救任务
Okay, so what are we, an escort or a rescue mission?
现在我们两样一起干
Right now we're both. Okay?
我们要找到她
We need to find her,
把她救出来 然后我们要
we need to secure her, and then we need
在下午五点把她送到法庭作证
to transport her to the courthouse 5:00 p.m. to testify.
明白吗
All right?
就是不接
Bing.
我是丹尼·威廉姆斯警探
This is Detective Danny Williams.
现在不方便接电♥话♥ 请留言
I'm not available. Please leave a message.
威廉姆斯警探 我是你的前妻
Detective Williams, this is your ex-wife.
我要你在周六八点来接格蕾丝 而不是九点
I need you to pick up Grace at 8:00 instead of 9:00
因为我和斯坦要去参加一个活动
on Saturday because Stan and I are going to an event.
天啊
Oh, my God!
待在那 亲爱的
Stay there, sweetheart.
从车里出来
Get out of the car.
不 我不会离开我的女儿
No, I'm not leaving my daughter.
赶紧给我下车
Get out of the car now.
好了 格蕾丝 到前面来 快
Okay, Grace. Get over the seat. Get over of the seat, Grace.
爬过来 快
Climb over the seat now.
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
你还好吗
You okay?
威廉姆斯警探 我是你的前妻
Detective Williams, this is your ex-wife.
我要你在周六八点来接格蕾丝 而不是九点
I need you to pick up Grace at 8:00 instead of 9:00
因为我和斯坦要去参加一个活动
on Saturday because Stan and I are going to an event.
天啊
Oh, my God!
待在那 亲爱的
Stay there, sweetheart.
丹尼 怎么了
Danny? What's up?
从车里出来
Get out of the car.
不 我不会离开我的女儿
No, I'm not leaving my daughter.
赶紧给我下车
Get out of the car now.
-丹尼 -蕾切尔 格蕾丝在哪
- Danny. - Rachel. Where's Grace?
她没事
Um, she's okay.
我们的车被抢走了
We were carjacked.
他们拿着枪
Um, they had guns.
我们在警♥察♥局
We're at the police station.
待在那 待在那 用不了五分钟我就到
Don't move. Don't move. I'll be there in five minutes.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What? What?
格蕾丝和蕾切尔被劫车了
Grace and Rachel got carjacked.
-他们还好吗 -我不知道
- Are they okay? - I don't know.
听着 需要什么 就给我打电♥话♥
Listen, you need anything, you call, all right?
-不管需要什么 -好 我得走了
- Anything. - All right. I got to go.
去吧
Go, go, go, go, go.
好了 我们出发吧
All right, uh, let's go.
守住周边 我们要进去了
Secure the perimeter. We're going in.
伙计们
Guys.
阿成 掩护我
Chin, cover me.
我找到一具尸体
I got a body.
我掩护你
I got you.
-是谁 -是执法官 死了
- Who is it? - It's the Marshal. He's gone.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表