淡定点 你会错意了
Okay. Would you relax? You're getting me wrong.
小超人 先别急
Okay? Superman, bring it down.
淡定一点点
Just a notch, all right?
我们的人有麻烦了 我们必须要竭尽所能
Our boy's in trouble; we do what we got to do.
我完全明白 我就是想
I understand that. I'm just trying to measure
看看我们要做的事有多疯狂
the level of insanity we're dealing with,
-仅此而已 -高 很高 非常高
- That's all. - High.Very high.
明白了
Clearly. Clearly.
-真明白了 -是
- All right? - Yes.
说
Yeah.
选好观赏爆♥炸♥表演的最佳视角没
Have you chosen a spot to watch the fireworks from?
听着 我能搞到钱
Listen, I can get the money, all right?
相信听到这消息你朋友一定很高兴
I'm sure your friend will be happy to hear about that.
给我四个小时
I need four hours.
给你三小时
You've got three.
我会再联♥系♥你 给你下一步指令的
I'll be in touch with further instructions then.
找到设计图了
I got the blueprints.
我知道你在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking,
但我表哥从来没拿过一分钱
But my cousin never took a dime of that money.
这设计图免不了让他有点嫌疑
These blueprints are a little suspect, no?
阿成被陷害后 就被警局开除了
After Chin was framed, he lost his badge.
他说他留着设计图是为了保护某人
He said he kept them to protect someone.
我不知道是谁 但我相信他
I don't know who, but I believe him.
现在你们也知道了 你们也该相信他
And now that you know, so should you.
好了 我说
All right, listen.
我们怎么偷钱
How are we gonna steal this money?
-借钱 -借钱
- Borrow. - Borrow.
我们要借一千万
Okay, we're gonna borrow $10 million;
我们要在交接中将海斯抓获
we're gonna capture Hesse during the drop-off,
趁没人发现的时候把钱还回去
then I'm gonna return the money before anyone knows it's missing.
好吧 有个问题
Okay, good. Uh, just a question.
这个超级神秘的房♥间有没有超级神秘入口
Does this super-secret room have a super-secret entrance?
有 两条路
Yes. It's accessible two ways.
第一条经过火奴鲁鲁警局
The first is through HPD.
火奴鲁鲁警局 完美了 一屋子武警
HPD! Beautiful! A room full of armed people
决不会有一个愿意帮我们 对吧
who definitely do not want to help us out, right?
第二个在这儿
The second one is through here.
隧♥道♥
A tunnel.
隧♥道♥ 怎么会有隧♥道♥
A tunnel? Why is there a tunnel?
二战期间由军队修建
It was built by the army in World War II
用于输送军需物品
to get supplies across the island.
成浩说他被指控后
Chin Ho said that after he was accused,
隧♥道♥被封死了
the tunnel may have been sealed.
那就重新打开
We'll unseal it.
火奴鲁鲁 波瑞塔尼亚大道
有人吗
Hello?
请问你们在我公♥寓♥大楼跟前做什么
May I ask what you're doing in front of my condo?
没事 阿姨 我们只是
Oh, nothing, auntie, we're just,
在维修水管什么的
you know, doing some water stuff.
维修水管
Water stuff?
没错 很快就好 我保证
Yeah. We'll be done soon, I promise.
我们这里很关注来来往往的人的哟
We have a neighborhood watch here.
实在是...挺不错的
That is... so nice.
为什么卡车上没有县里专用的牌子呢
Why doesn't your truck have a city and county sign on it?
你工作似乎不是很努力啊
You don't seem to work very hard around here.
我得给政♥府♥打电♥话♥查查你
I'll call the city and check you out.
时间正好
Perfect timing.
拿到没
You got it?
拿到了
Yeah.
表哥 你怎样
How are you doing, cuz?
你安然无恙 我很欣慰
Hey. I'm glad you're okay.
我就怕你做出傻事
I was afraid you were gonna go and do something stupid.
不是我 是头儿
it's not me. Boss man.
我们准备去交易
We're gonna go make the drop.
千万小心 科诺
Be careful, Kono.
嗯
Yeah.
千万不能因为我受伤
I cannot be the reason you get hurt.
不然你妈会砍死我的
Besides, your mom would kill me.
我们一定能度过难关的
We're both gonna walk away from this.
听见没
You hear me?
科诺
Kono.
再见[夏威夷语]
Aloha.
再见
Aloha.
说
Yeah?
钱带来了吗
Have you got my money?
是的 你到伊奥拉尼皇宫来怎么样
I do. Why don't you come down to Iolani Palace,
我们在那里交易
We'll do the exchange there.
那我把你的朋友做成拼图怎么样
How about I turn your man into puzzle pieces?
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
在瓦伊帕胡的费灵顿有一片田地
There's a field across Farrington in Waipahu.
瓦伊帕胡的田地多去了
There's a lot of fields in Waipahu.
你会找到我的 我保证
Oh, you'll see me. I'll make sure of it.
还有 一个人来
Oh, and come alone.
否则你的朋友就粉身碎骨
Or your man goes boom.
听到没
Did you get that?
是的
Oh, yeah.
科诺 我们到了
Kono. We're here.
别再靠近了
That's enough.
桑民在哪儿
Where's Sang Min?
已经开始享受自♥由♥生活了
Enjoying his freedom.
顺便说下 他说"谢谢"
He said to say "thanks", by the way.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
你是个很自信的人 史蒂夫
You're a confident fellow, Steve.
我喜欢
I like that.
事实上 我就是利用了你的自信
In fact, I was counting on that.
钱带来了吗
Did you bring the money?
是的 我把钱带来了
Yeah, I brought the money.
把炸♥弹♥解除
Deactivate the bomb.
让我先看看钱
Let me see the money first.
不 不 海斯
No! No! Hesse!
这是成浩的救命钱
The money for Chin Ho's life.
我们说好了的
That was the deal.
从来都不关钱的事 史蒂夫
This was never about the money, Steve.
这跟尊严有关
This is about honor.
跟我们之间未了结的恩怨有关
It's about unfinished business.
我要看着你的眼睛
This is about looking into your eyes
杀了你的手下
when I kill a man who serves under you,
都是因为你 他才会死
a man that you are responsible for.
你跟我说过不在乎向我报仇
You told me you didn't care about getting even.
我说谎了
I lied.
现在
Now!
阿成 结束了 危险解除了
Chin, it's over. We are clear.
州长是怎么说的
What did the Governor say?
桑民的事她有点恼火
She's kind of pissed about Sang Min.
没错 我也是
Yeah, well, that makes two of us.
我跟她说
I just told her that it's one of those
有得必有失
glass-half-full kinds of moments.
我是说 没错 桑民在逃中
You know? I mean, yes, Sang Min is on the lam,
但是维克多·海斯被抓住了
but Victor Hesse is locked up,
他会一辈子
and he's not gonna see the outside
被关押在哈拉瓦监狱
of Halawa Correctional in this lifetime, so...
钱的事情呢
What about the money?
我没告诉她
I didn't tell her.
什么 你说什么
Huh? What was that?
我没告诉她
I didn't tell her.
很好 原来你自己有一千万
Good. So, you-you do have ten million
可以把烧掉的钱补上 是吧
stashed away somewhere to pay that cash back, right?
丹尼 那笔钱已经闲置八年之久
Danny, that money's been on ice for over eight years.
没人会发现它不见了
Okay, nobody's going to notice that it's missing.
要是这个悬案又变得引人注意怎么办
So, what if this cold case turns into a hot case again,
要是有人去调查那笔钱怎么办
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表