You know what else?
我认为你根本不爱埃利奥特
I don't think you ever loved Elliot.
他只是你的提款机
He was a payday for you.
在你扭曲的心灵里
In your twisted logic,
杰夫和希拉是唯一挡住你
Jeff and Sheila were the only thing
财路的人
stopping you from cashing in.
只要除掉了他们
And with them out of the way,
埃利奥特就能独掌公♥司♥了 对吧
Elliot could take control of the company, right?
然后就没有人可以
And the two of you could be free
阻止你们继续在一起了
to carry on your relationship.
他已经准备和他老婆离婚娶我了
He was gonna divorce his wife and marry me.
但他要是没钱了还有什么用
But what good was that without money?
知道吗 你现在一无所有
Well, you know what? Now you got nothing.
可惜的是
Which is a real shame, because, uh...
你得用刚搞到的那笔钱来付你的律师费了
you could do with that money right now to pay for a lawyer.
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
你又收到了一封信
You got another envelope?
是的 里面是一枚勋章
Yeah. Found this medal inside.
它被称为旭日荣誉勋章
It's called the Order of the Rising Sun.
是用来表彰偷袭珍珠港中的日本飞行员的
It was awarded to a Japanese pilot who bombed Pearl Harbor.
怎么会在你父亲的工具箱里
How did it end up in your father's toolbox?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的祖父在珍珠港服过役
My grandfather served at Pearl,
在亚利桑那号♥上牺牲了
and he died on the Arizona.
也许那个在大阪寄名信片给我父亲的人
Maybe the same person who mailed my dad
把这个也寄给了他
the postcards from Osaka mailed it to him.
那为什么现在又寄回给你呢
Why is it being returned to you now?
目前为止所有你收到的物品
Everything that you've received so far has had
都应该和吴法有关联
something to do with Wo Fat.
他和这枚勋章有什么关系
What is his connection to this medal?
等我抓到他就能知道了
I'll know when I find him.
不对 那个才是真的
No, that's the real one, huh?
你能和我们一起去海滩吗
Could you go to the beach with us?
我想去得不得了
I'd love nothing more than to go to the beach with you,
但是这几天我因为生病没去上班
Okay? But I'm kind of low on sick days,
所以我得去工作了
so I got to get to work.
我们以后再一起玩 好吗
We'll hang out later, okay?
好吗 过来
All right? Come on.
谢谢你今天在医院照顾我
Hey, thanks for taking care of me in the hospital today, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
-我也爱你 -好的
- Love you, too. - All right.
再见 小公主
My lady.
从某种意义上来说 我很高兴发生的一切
In a way, I'm glad this happened.
是吗 你很高兴
Oh, you are? You're glad that, uh,
我中了毒差点死掉
I got poisoned and almost died.
好吧 不能说是高兴 是欣慰
Okay, not glad, exactly, but grateful.
其实 我一直都在找机会回家
The truth is, I was looking for any excuse to come home.
我以为你喜欢毛伊岛 但我很高兴帮你解脱
I thought you liked Maui, but I'm glad I could help.
斯坦预定这次旅行
Stan only booked this trip
是想看看能否挽救我们的婚姻
to see if we could save our marriage.
我认为已经无法挽回了
I don't know that there's anything left to save.
太好了
That's good.
-你该去工作了 -是的
- You should get to work. - Yeah.
-我们以后再聊 -我等不及了
- We'll talk later? - I look forward to it, yes.
我才十分钟不在 而你们这些家伙
Hey. I'm gone ten minutes, and everybody's
-就开始偷懒了 -这是谁啊
- just standing around doing nothing, huh? - Who's this
-不能让好人失望了 -不好意思
- Oh, can't keep a good man down, huh? - I'm sorry,
我们很熟吗
Do we know you?
看你这家伙
Whoa! Look at you!
欢迎回来 兄弟 欢迎回来
Welcome back, brother. Welcome back.
-谢谢你 -不用谢
- Thank you. - Yeah, yeah.
很多人都跟我说我欠你一声谢谢
a couple people told me that I owe you a thank you.
抱抱就好了
A hug'll do.
要抱抱 好的 没问题
Hug'll do? Okay, I'll take that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来这边说话
Sidebar.
怎么了
What's up?
你和蕾切尔
You and Rachel.
你们这样多久了
How long as that been going on?
有一段时间了
A little while.
你没打算告诉我吗
Were you ever gonna tell me, or...?
有没有打算
Was I ever...?
你知道 我们很熟的
You know, we have become very close.
你刚才说我们很 我们已经这么熟了
Did you say gotten very clo... we've gotten very close?
-是的 -就因为一次濒死经历
- Yeah. - One near-death experience and you go
你就想过来抱我了
warm and cuddly on me?
来吧
Come on.
-你现在想抱我吗 -来吧
- You want to hug me now? - Come on.
很高兴你平安回来 伙计
Good to have you back, bud.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett!
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
马上跪下
Get on your knees right now!
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
他没带武器
He's clean.
我说过我不会答应你的任何条件
I told you I'm not gonna cut you any deals.
你不明白
You don't understand.
任何指控我都认罪
I'll plead to any charge,
接受最重的惩罚
take the maximum sentence,
只要你能把我一直安全羁押起来
as long as you place me under protective custody.
是吗 发生什么事情了
Oh, yeah? What happened?
是吴法
Wo Fat.
我去求他放过我
I tried to make things right with him.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说除非我死了
He told me he's not gonna rest
他才会善罢甘休
until I'm dead,
等我死了 他就会来找你
and then when I am, he's gonna come for you next.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表