柯欧劳山脉 瓦胡岛
这不叫踏青 史蒂夫
This is not a hike, Steven.
小时候你♥爸♥爸常带你来这儿吗
Your dad used to bring you up here when you were a kid?
每年都来
Every year.
怪不得某人这么变♥态♥
Yeah, well, that will explain a lot.
等格蕾丝长大点你也可以带她来
You can bring Grace up here when she gets a bit older.
格蕾丝会想去做美甲修脚
Grace wants to go get a manicure and a pedicure, okay?
她才没兴趣
She's not interested in
来看石头上的古董涂鸦呢
going to look at old graffiti on rocks, okay?
这简直就是虐待儿童
This is basically child abuse.
这叫岩石画 丹尼
They're called "Petroglyphs," Danny.
这叫岩石画
They're called "Petroglyphs."
那不过是在石头上乱刻乱画的花哨之名
That is a fancy name for graffiti etched in rocks, okay?
知道吗 我还记得我第一次
You know what? I remember the first time
比我父亲先冲上山顶的情景
I beat my father to the summit.
就像昨天一样历历在目
I remember like it was yesterday.
恕我直言 爷俩看看
All due respect, what's wrong with
棒球有啥不好 史蒂夫
an old-fashioned baseball game, Steve, huh?
我从没到现场看过职业棒球赛
I've never been to a professional baseball game.
我真是一点都不惊讶
That doesn't surprise me at all.
我说 你怎么会... 算了
I mean, how could...? Forget about it.
青菜萝卜 各有所爱
You know what? To each his own.
我们有洋基队 你和你♥爸♥爸有
We had the Yankees; you and your old man had a...
我也不知道有啥
I don't know what.
深海爆破训练课什么的
Deep-sea demolition classes or something.
先别说话
Stop talking for a second.
看看这景
Look at this view.
这景色 从我儿时起就没变过
This view, this has not changed one bit since I was a kid.
周遭一切都变了
Everything else has changed,
唯独这景不变
but not this.
知道吗 我
You know what? I, um,
我昨天在门口台阶上
I found another one of those envelopes
又发现了一枚信封
on my doorstep yesterday morning.
里面有一张旧的纸板火柴
It had an old matchbook in it.
曾是我父亲工具箱里的物品
Used to be in my father's toolbox.
你觉得是吴法送来的
You think it's from Wo Fat?
我不知道
I don't know.
凯耶怎么说
What does Kaye think?
她觉得吴法在跟我绕圈子
Kaye thinks Wo Fat's playing a game with me.
我不明白 兜什么圈子
I don't understand. What kind of game, huh?
他想让你相信
Like he's trying to get you to believe
你父亲是个坏警♥察♥吗
that your father was a dirty cop or something.
我告诉你 我父亲是个绝对的好人
Let me tell you something. My father was such a good man
也是名出色的警♥察♥
and he was a great cop,
不管他生前在调查什么案子
and whatever case he was working on before he was killed,
我都会把它查个水落石出
I'm gonna find out what that was.
这还是无法解释为什么
It still doesn't explain why someone's
有人会把那案子的证据寄回给你
sending that case evidence back to you.
也许有人想把我引向吴法
Maybe someone's trying to lead me to Wo Fat.
也许是吴法想给你下套
Maybe Wo Fat's trying lure you.
走吧
Come on.
好了
All right.
就是这儿
This is it.
古夏威夷人称之为
The ancient Hawaiians called this
K'I'I pohaku 意思是石头上的画
"K'I'I pohaku." It means "Images in the stone."
这边这个 是荷努
This one right here, this is Honu.
是只乌龟
It's a turtle.
对 这是乌龟
Yeah, that's a turtle.
那这个小人呢 这是什么
What about this guy right here? What's this?
这是狩猎的符号♥
These are symbols of the hunt.
很酷吧
It's pretty cool, huh?
是不是比洋基队的比赛好看
Better than a Yankee's game?
这跟洋基队的比赛没法比
It's not even close to as good as a Yankee's game,
不过还不错啦
but it's nice.
丹尼 丹尼 下面有个人
Danny, Danny, there's someone down there!
我要下去
I'm going down there.
他可能还活着
He could still be alive.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
他死了
He's dead!
有一处贯穿性枪伤
He's got a gunshot wound through and though.
但没有多少血迹
There's very little blood.
好吧 这里没有打斗的痕迹
All right, look, there's no action up here.
没有挣扎的迹象 他是被人弃尸在此
No signs of struggle. Somebody dumped him.
肯定是从飞机或直升机上抛下的
It's gotta be from a plane or helicopter.
往后退 让我拍张照
Step back. Let me take a picture.
上来 咱们走
All right, come on. Let's go.
我们再远足一段
We'll go for a little hike,
打电♥话♥叫犯罪现场小组来 快上来
call the crime scene unit. Come on.
我爬的时候你帮我收绳子 好吗
I need you to take up the slack as I climb, all right?
好的 收紧绳子 丹尼
All right, take that slack, Danny.
慢慢来
Go easy.
别着急
Take your time.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Hey, Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫 别动 听见没
Hey, Steve, don't move, all right?!
待在那儿别动
Just stay where you are.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事 我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
丹尼 我的胳膊好像折了
Danny, I think my arm's broken.
你能把绳子放下来吗
Can you send that rope down?
它被树杈勾住了
It's snagged on a branch.
好吧 听着 我去打电♥话♥求助
All right, look, I'm gonna call for help.
不行 这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
No, there's no cell service here.
但是山顶上有
But there is at the summit.
你得爬上去
You need to climb up
打电♥话♥呼叫直升机救援队 明白
and call in a medevac team, all right?
好的 别动 好吗
All right, don't move, all right?
丹尼 走之前把我的包扔下来
Hey, Danny, throw my pack down before you go.
好了 我接到了 我接到了
All right, I got it, I got it.
听我说 不许动
Hey, listen to me. Do not move.
爬的时候小心点 很陡的
Be careful up there. It's really steep.
无信♥号♥♥
好
All right.
有一处贯穿性小口径枪伤
Uh, gunshot wound, small- caliber, through-and-through.
等等
Wait.
在子弹射出口有鱼鳞
There's fish scales in the exit wound.
五零总部
多久
How long?
我不能打包票 但我会尽力
I can't promise, but I'll try.
我正要从美味芋叶蒸点一些米饭汉堡
Hey, gonna order some loko moko from Ono Lau-Lau.
你要吗
You in?
是玛莱婶婶
It's Auntie Mele.
他们给临终安养院打电♥话♥了
They called the hospice.
她的肾功能正在衰竭
Her kidney's shutting down.
她今晚想见见所有人
She's asking to see everyone tonight.
我不知道我现在去探望是否合适
I don't know if it's a good idea for me to go by there now.
如果你担心凯科大伯会介意 大可不必
Look, if you're worried what Uncle Keako will think, don't.
就是他打来电♥话♥的
He's the one who called.
他打的
He did?
他让我今晚一定要把你带去
He made me promise to bring you by the house tonight.
你忘了他是名警♥察♥
You forget he's a cop.
他知道你一直趁他不在的时候去探望她
He knows you've been coming by to see her when he's not there.
丹尼来电
我以为你正和麦格瑞特踏青呢
Hey, I thought you were supposed to be on a hike with McGarrett.
史蒂夫摔伤了
Steve fell. He's hurt.
什么 有多严重
Whoa. What? How bad?
我不知道有多严重 我又不是医生
I don't know how bad. I'm not a doctor.
但我觉得他摔断了胳膊
But I think he broke his arm.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表