Just remember, General Pak has a lot of people who hate him,
注意别把他们和真正的威胁弄混了
so don't confuse making a threat with being one.
把注意力集中在会做暗♥杀♥这种事的人身上
Forget the cranks and focus on the people
别管那些暴躁易怒的人
who actually have the means to pull something like this off.
-你要去哪里 -我要回峰会现场
- Where are you going? - I'm going to go back
和泰勒一起再核查一遍会场的安保工作
to the Summit, review site protection with Taylor.
-如果有什么发现 给我打电♥话♥ -好
- Call me if you get anything. - You got it.
阿成 怎么了
Chin, what's up?
酒店的一个泊车小弟认出了
A parking valet at the hotel recognized that woman
那张照片上的女人
from the picture I composited.
他说他记得她
He says he remembers her
不仅仅是因为她异常的美丽
not only because she was uniquely beautiful,
而且因为她开了一辆很破的福特金牛
but also because she pulled up in a battered old Ford Taurus,
还付他50美元小费让他把车停在前面
slipped him $50 and asked him to keep it out front.
他说 她整个人的行为都很矛盾
According to him, it was an interesting paradox.
好 告诉我你弄到了车牌号♥
Okay, tell me you got a plate.
没错 我弄到了
Yeah, I did.
每次有车出入 宾馆都会记下车牌号♥
Hotel logs plates whenever a car checks in.
是为了保险起见
It's for insurance purposes.
我现在要和火奴鲁鲁警局的支援一起去那房♥子
I'm heading to the house now with HPD backup.
很好 到那里见
Perfect. I'll meet you there.
封锁那片区域
Cordon off the neighborhood.
房♥子周围设置隔离区
Set a perimeter around the house.
地址告诉我
What's the address?
-我要抓活的 -遵命 长官
- I want her alive. - Yes, sir.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
全体注意 嫌犯手中可能有人♥质♥
Be aware: suspects may be holding civilians hostage.
住所安全 但是你得看看这个
House is secure, but you should see this.
这些火力足够干掉朴将军
Looks like enough firepower to take out the general.
干掉他的军队都绰绰有余
And his entire army.
伙计们 来车♥库♥
Guys, in the garage.
这个女人是房♥主
That's the woman who owns this house.
水槽里堆着用过的碟子
Used dishes in the sink.
信件两周没有翻看
Two weeks' worth of uncollected mail.
朴将军抵达前4小时
医护检查人员认为
Medical examiner thinks that's how long
死者的死亡时间是两周前
the body's been dead, but he's got to wait
但是要等到尸体解冻才能进行验尸
for it to defrost before he can do the autopsy.
这么说 嫌犯杀死房♥主 盗用她的身份
So, our suspect kills the woman, takes her identity
-把她的房♥子作为行动基地 -是啊
- and uses her house as a base of operations. - Yeah.
你好 我是玛格丽特
Hi. This is Margaret.
我现在不在家
I'm not home right now.
请在"嘀"声后留言
Leave me a message after the beep.
嗨 老妈 我是斯黛法妮
Hey, Mom. It's Stephanie.
我们刚刚从西班牙回来
We just got back from Spain.
你等着看美美的照片吧
Wait till you see the photos.
回电♥话♥哦 爱你 拜拜
Call me. Love you. Bye.
回电 通知家属
Call back and make the family notification.
丹尼来电♥话♥了 他在火奴鲁鲁警局
Hey, Danny just called. He's at HPD.
他在抗♥议♥组织者中找到一个嫌犯
He just got a hit on a protest organizer
应该符合你的要求
you're going to want to take a look at.
他的名字叫奈翔
His name is Nae Shan.
是朴将军的前任士兵
Former member of General Pak's army.
叛逃到泰国 之后来到此地
Defected to Thailand, and then he came here.
在多次抗♥议♥朴将军活动中
He's been photographed
均发现他的身影
at several protests against General Pak.
另外火奴鲁鲁警局多次逮捕过他
And HPD has him on multiple arrests,
罪行包括倒卖♥♥军♥火♥
including weapons sales.
你认为这个家伙
You think this guy might be responsible
帮忙搞到了那屋子里面的军♥火♥
for the arsenal in the next room?
不管是谁干的 都得到了本地人的帮忙
I think whoever's behind this has to have local help.
我们去会会他吧
Let's go say hello.
看好门口 他如果从你这逃跑
Watch the door. He comes your way,
不能让他溜走
don't let him get past you.
没问题
You got it.
看到他了 他冲你的方向去了
Got eyes on him. He's headed your way.
过得如何啊 奈翔
Hey, what's up, Nae Shan?
有空吗
You got a sec?
嘿 别跑 科诺
Hey! Hey! Kono!
奈翔
Nae Shan.
我是科诺·卡拉克瓦警官 今天你过得如何
Officer Kono Kalakaua. How you doing today?
为什么要跑
Why did you run?
我不喜欢警♥察♥
I don't like police.
这还是头一次听说
That's original.
我要问你几个问题
I'm going to ask you questions.
你要如实回答
You're going to give me answers.
你如果说谎 我就把你和你的家人
If you lie to me, I'm going to throw
关进移♥民♥归化局的关押所
you and your family in an INS holding tank,
然后把你们统统遣送回桑迪玛尔
and then I'm going to deport you back to Sandimar.
明白吗
You understand?
很好
Good.
你涉嫌参与
You're a person of interest
刺杀朴将军的行动
in an assassination plot against General Pak.
你们认为我想杀了朴将军吗
You think I want to kill General Pak?
我希望他被带上国际法庭
I want to see him brought before an international court of justice.
我希望看到他被羞怒
I want to see him humiliated.
干脆的死法太便宜姓朴的了
Death is too easy for General Pak.
他必须承认他的恶行
He must admit what he did.
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
早上我们种田的时候
General Pak's soldiers came in the morning
朴将军的士兵突然到来
when we were working in the fields.
他们放火烧了我们的房♥子 我们的田地
They set fire to our houses, our crops.
都被他们烧光了
They burned everything.
他们开枪击杀了两个年轻人
They shot two young men
说他们是游击队员
because they said they were guerrillas.
他们只不过是孩子
They were just boys.
我们试图逃跑 但是他们把我们抓起来
When we tried to run, but they rounded us up
逼我们走过一片田地
and forced us to walk across a field.
他们蒙住了机♥枪♥手的眼睛
They blindfolded the machine gunners.
那对他们来说就是个游戏
It was a game to them.
他们甚至都没有瞄准 就肆意扣动扳机
They did not even aim. They just pulled the triggers.
军官们放声大笑
The officers laughed.
我亲眼看着我的大儿子和妹妹...
I watched as my oldest son and my sister...
每次闭上眼睛我都会看到那个景象
I cannot close my eyes without seeing.
那些侥幸生还的人
Now, those of us who were able
跑到丛林中 向着边境进发
to walk clear went into the jungle, toward the border.
我们走了十天 没有食物可以给小孩吃
We walked for ten days with no food for the children,
没有药物给予伤员
no medicine for the injured.
死了很多人
Many died.
我们不是唯一遇害的村子
And we were not the only village.
还有很多很多其他的被害人
There were many.
100万人在丛林中 如野兽一般生活
A million people living in the jungle like animals.
我恨朴将军 但是我不是杀人犯
I hate General Pak, but I am no murderer.
她刚刚说了什么
What did she just say?
她想知道为什么
She wants to know why the police
警♥察♥会保护朴将军那样的恶魔
are protecting a monster like General Pak.
她问能做出这样的恶行的人
She asked how a man can do that
怎么还能自称是男人
and still call himself a man.
你怎么回事 你干了什么
What is it with you? What do you do?
你是"冲突吸铁石"吗
You attract conflict?
我刚刚走开两个小时
I've been gone for two hours,
你就展开了两次突袭行动
and you have conducted two raids.
午饭的时候你还有什么打算
What do you got planned for lunch?
你去核实奈翔的不在场证明了吗
Did you run Nae Shan's alibi?
是的 他说的是实话 已经被证实了
Yeah, he's clean. He checks out.
你在干什么
What is... what... what are you doing here?
我在对亚特沃特特工进行额外的背景调查
I'm running additional background on Agent Atwater.
有些地方解释不通
Something doesn't make sense.
好吧 拜托你先等一等
Okay, just please stop for a second.
我们发现了一屋子的武器
Now, we have a room full of guns.
我们现在需要找到的是
All right, we need to be looking for the people
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表