科诺 上
Kono. Go.
安全
Clear.
好的 我们要找的是两个人 块头比较大
All right. We're looking for two guys, both big.
11码鞋 没有强行闯入的痕迹
Size 11. There's no forced entry,
就是说执法官为他们留了门
which means the Marshal left the door open for them.
他没想到他们是坏人
He didn't think they were a threat.
是因为他们穿着火奴鲁鲁警员的制♥服♥
It's cause they were wearing HPD uniforms.
查查车子
Check the car.
安全
Clear.
两名凶犯的鞋印
Boot prints from the two assailants.
还有朱莉·马斯特的高跟鞋鞋印
And Julie Masters's heels.
那是什么
What do we got?
看来我们的证人做出了一番抵抗
Looks like our witness was a fighter.
-我认为她伤到了其中一位 -干得好
- I think she hurt one of them. - Good for her.
九毫米口径 三个弹壳
Nine mil. Three casings.
这是她的指纹
This is her print.
这么说她烧伤了枪手
So she burns the shooter
从窗户跳了出去
and dives through the window.
我希望她还活着 我很想见见她
I really hope she's alive, 'cause I want to meet her.
是啊 看起来她的割伤很严重
Yeah. Looks like she cut herself pretty good.
-阿成 -史蒂夫
- Chin. - Hey, Steve.
我在警车这
I'm back by the blue and whites.
你得来看看
You need to see this.
什么情况
What you got?
你杀死了联邦执法官和两名警官
You kill a federal marshal and two officers,
唯一的问题是你想怎么死
the only question is how are you going to get put down?
这么说她一个人在外面
So she's out there somewhere, alone.
还被职业杀手追杀
And being hunted by professional assassins.
我们得赶在他们前面找到她
So we have to find her before they do,
还要确保她今天能出庭作证
and make sure she testifies today.
我们从哪找起
Where do we start?
好了 水 即食食物
All right. Water. MREs.
全球定位仪 卫星电♥话♥
GPS. Sat phones. Okay?
在这个地带 想要找到他们所需的东西
Everything we need to track them in this terrain.
带着搜查犬的火奴鲁鲁警警♥察♥在路上
HPD is en route with search dogs.
刚刚收到的消息 十分钟之内
Hey. Just got word that air support's lifting off
空中支援将从火奴鲁鲁起飞
from Honolulu in ten minutes.
他们在这找不到直升机可以降落的地方
They can't find a place to land a chopper around here.
最近的停机坪离这里有三英里
Nearest LZ is three miles away.
没关系
That's fine.
在这么茂密的树林中
In this dense foliage and canopy,
找到她最好的办法还是跟踪足迹
our best shot at finding her is tracking, anyway.
-阿成 确认一下这些都是可用的 -好的
- Chin, make sure these are good to go. - Copy that.
-科诺 -说
- Kono? - Yeah?
联♥系♥美国司法部 好吗
Contact the U.S. Attorney, okay?
找到关于这个被告艾伦·布莱纳的一切资料
Find out everything you can about this defendant Aaron Brenner.
然后和毒品管制局核实一下
Then check with the DEA.
我要知道巴哈贩毒集团
I want to know who the Baja Cartel
通过谁执行暗♥杀♥
contracts its hits through.
我们得知道对手是谁
We need to know what we're up against out there.
好的 没问题
All right. You got it.
伙计们 过来
Guys, come on in.
我们需要你们封锁犯罪现场
We need you guys to lock down the crime scene
以防证人或是凶手跑回来 好吗
in case the witness or the killers double back. Okay?
如果证人回来了
The witness comes back,
直接护送她去法♥院♥
you get her straight to the courthouse.
凶手要是回来了
The shooters come back,
干掉他们
you put them down,
确保他们被♥干♥掉了
and you make sure they stay down.
格蕾丝
Grace?
爸爸
Daddy!
上来
Come here.
我看到他的时候 他已经打开了车门
By the time I saw him, he'd had opened the door.
他们拿着枪
They had guns.
我都听见了
I heard everything.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
爱德华兹太太
Mrs. Edwards?
我们找到了你的奔驰车
We've recovered your Mercedes.
你的提包完好无损
Your purse is intact,
现金和信♥用♥卡♥都在里面
money and credit cards all there.
没有东西被偷走
Nothing seems to be stolen.
我松了一口气 谢谢
Well, that's a relief. Thank you.
奔驰 你在开斯坦的车吗
Mercedes? You were driving Stan's car?
是啊 他在泰国谈生意
Yeah. He's in Thailand on business.
有时候我们换车开
Sometimes we switch cars.
我跟你谈谈
Let me talk to you for a second.
我到那边去和妈妈谈话 好吗
I'm gonna be right there talking to your mom, okay?
你能看见我们
You can see us.
我要你获取这个家伙的一切信息
I want you to get all this guy's information,
看看他都干了什么 好吗
see what he's doing, okay?
这边
Come here.
如果他们把格蕾丝劫走怎么办
What if they had taken Grace?
他们没有 你干得很好 保护了她
They didn't. You did a good job and you protected her, okay?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
好吧
Okay, um...
持枪劫车是要判十年的 知道吗
armed carjacking is a ten-year sentence.Okay?
蕾切尔 任何打算持枪劫车的人
Rachel, anybody willing to do that,
都甘愿冒这个险
willing to take that risk,
他们不会只是在一个小时后弃车的
they're not gonna just dump the car an hour later.
劫车是为了钱
Okay? You jack a car for money.
你那上万美元的奔驰车
Your hundred thousand dollar Mercedes,
被海运到中国
it gets put on a boat to China,
某人就能迅速挣到2万美元
and somebody gets a fast $20,000.
他们不会还车 他们不会留下你的钱包
They don't return the car, they don't leave your purse,
他们也不会留下你的现金
they don't leave your cash.
所以为什么
So why?
我是说 如果动机和钱财无关
I mean, there's no profit motive.
为什么有人会这么做
Why would someone do this?
我不知道 你什么意思
Mm, I don't know. What are you saying?
斯坦在家的表现
Anything at all strange
-有什么异常吗 任何... -没有
- going on with Stan at home? - Any... No.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yes.
好吧 因为我觉得极有可能
Okay, 'cause I think that there's a very high possibility
这是有人在传递讯息
that someone is sending a message,
威胁 告诉斯坦说他们能伤害到你
a threat, telling Stan that they can get to you
也能伤害到格蕾丝
and they can get to Grace.
斯坦是我的丈夫 是格蕾丝的继父
Stan is my husband, he's Grace's stepfather,
他是个正经生意人
and... he is a businessman.
他绝对不会卷入任何非法的事情里去
He's not involved in anything illegal.
我想带格蕾丝回家
I would like to take Grace home.
我开车送你们
Okay, I'll drive you.
火奴鲁鲁 联邦法♥院♥
罗伯茨检察官
Prosecuting Attorney Roberts.
卡拉克瓦警官 我收到了你的信息
Officer Kalakaua, I got your message.
我能为你做什么
How can I help you?
我需要一份
I'm gonna need a list of the
知道今天要移交证人的人员名单
people who knew about the witness transfer today.
没几个人 我的手下和几位高级缉毒署探员
It's a short list-- my people and a few high-level DEA agents.
我会让我办公室的人马上给你们发过去
I'll have my office send it over to you right away.
我也需要能够进入你电脑系统的
Okay, I'm also gonna need full access
-全权授权 -没问题
- to your computer system. - Of course.
无论你要什么 只管开口
I'll get you anything you need.
已经有三个人死亡了 你怎么知道朱莉还活着
You've got three dead. How do you know Julie's still alive?
我们不知道 但是她九死一生
We don't, but she got out of the house
冲出了那栋房♥子 如果她在外面的某处
against all odds, and if she's out there,
我们就会找到她
we'll find her.
这就是那三个
This is what happened to the last three people
原定要指控贩毒集团的证人的下场
who were scheduled to testify against the cartel.
像朱莉·马斯特这样的人
How does someone like Julie Masters
是怎么和巴哈贩毒集团扯上关系的
get involved with the Baja Cartel?
她是火奴鲁鲁一家进口公♥司♥的会计
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表