我们要活捉李 你明白吗
We need to take Lee alive, you understand?
必须让他指证
He has to be able to I.D.
是谁派他来杀你全家
whoever hired him to kill you and your family.
他在那儿
There he is.
别跑了
Stop!
不许动 不许动
Don't do it! Don't do it!
开枪
Take a shot!
你就要死了
You're gonna die.
现在天堂地狱任你选
Now, you got Heaven and you got Hell,
你有一次告诉我实话的机会
and you got one chance to tell me the truth,
上帝会听到的
and God can hear you.
告诉我是谁派你来杀我的
Tell me who sent you to kill me!
我知道不是卡农干的
And I know it wasn't Cannon.
告诉我 谁派你来杀我的
Tell me! Tell me who sent you to kill me!
是他儿子
It was his son.
吉米·卡农 把手举起来
Jimmy Cannon, show me your hands right now.
我让你进入我的家庭 而你却这样背叛我
I let you into my family, and you betrayed me like this.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我没有杀你的妻子
I didn't kill your wife.
我知道不是你
I know you didn't.
是你的儿子
Your son did.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
理查德·卡农 你被捕了
Richard Cannon, you're under arrest...
告诉他你和此事无关
Tell him you had nothing to do with it.
告诉他你和此事无关
Tell him you had nothing to do with it!
说话啊 你这个畜生
Say something, you son of a bitch!
谋杀雷吉·科尔和凯文·科尔未遂
...the attempted murders of Reggie Cole and Kevin Cole.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent,
而且 理查德 你不用说什么了
and, Richard-- please do,
因为当着未成年人蓄意谋杀
because the premeditated murder of a Federal agent
联邦探员和警员妻子
and a police officer's wife in front of their minor child
将视为特殊案例罪加一等
is special circumstances.
依据联邦法律你将被判处死刑
That's the death penalty under Federal law,
注射死刑 理查德 你听见了吗
the injection, Richard. You hear me?
把他带走
Get him out of here.
理奇
Richie...
大家都知道联邦调查局在调查你
Everyone knew the FBI was investigating you.
没人知道我是卧底
No one knew about me...
直到理奇发现有个探员需要钱
till Richie found an agent to take a payday.
你的儿子想保住他的继承财产
Your kid was just protecting his inheritance.
觉得你马上就要完蛋了
Thought you were gonna lose your businesses,
所以他派人来杀我和我的家人
so he sent men to kill me and my family,
想在调查局以组织集团犯罪
planted evidence to convict you
起诉你之前让你被抓
before they could close the RICO case on you.
然后他把自己雇的杀手杀掉灭口
Then he started killing the same men that he hired.
你会因谋杀坐牢 他会坐上你的位子
You go to prison for murder, he gets to run your empire.
是你的亲生儿子背叛了你
Your own son betrayed you.
你以为理奇是你一生中
Thought Richie was the only good
唯一美好与纯洁的存在 不是吗 吉米
and clean thing in your life, didn't you, Jimmy?
你玩儿完了 吉米
Your time is up, Jimmy.
我会像猎犬一样追你到天涯海角
I'm gonna hunt you down like a dog.
每当你蠢蠢欲动 每当你听到警笛声
Every time you go outside, every time you hear a siren,
每当你听到任何风吹草动的时候
every time you hear the wind blow,
你知道我就要来了
know that I'm coming.
我一定会来
You believe I'm coming.
-你要回纽约吗 -不 我回华盛顿
- You going back to New York? - No, Washington.
我要履行对丽莎的诺言
I'm gonna keep my promise to Lisa.
我接受了在联邦调查局总部做文职工作
I accepted a desk job at the FBI Headquarters,
集团犯罪调查科
Organized Crime Division.
我要对卡农展开新的调查
I'm gonna build a new case on Cannon,
每晚都回家陪我的儿子
come home at night, raise my son.
如果你决定在这里抚养你的儿子
Well, if you decide you want to raise him out here,
请先告诉我 我需要你这样技艺高超的人
let me know-- I could use a man with your skill set.
我很期待
I'm for that.
是啊 只要你不介意经常中枪
Yeah, as long as you don't mind getting shot at,
也不介意自己车总是被别人抢开
and never getting to drive your own car.
我要先把卡农绳之以法
Well, I'm gonna bring down Cannon first.
也许之后会回来考虑这个工作
I may come back and take you up on that offer.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们大家
All of you.
你在看什么
Whatcha looking at?
那片云看起来像一只贝壳
That cloud looks like a seashell, huh?
确实很像
Sure does.
你觉得妈妈也能看到吗
Do you think mommy sees it?
肯定能看到
I know she does.
我们回家吧 孩子
Let's go home, man.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表