他们都来自纽约分署 犯罪集团专案组
They're both based out of New York. Organized Crime Unit.
凯文的爸爸什么情况
All right, but what about Kevin's father?
他叫雷吉·科尔
His name is Reggie Cole. All he had on him
身上只有纽约驾照 有人拿走了一些东西
was a New York driver's license. Something's missing.
没错 答案不见了
Yeah. Answers.
看来有人会给我们答案了
Looks like we're about to get some.
你们是五零特遣队吗
You Five-O?
是的 我是海军少校史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Yeah, I'm Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett.
我是艾利森·玛希特别探员
Special Agent Allison Marsh.
我听说雷吉·科尔在袭击中幸存
I'm told Reggie Cole survived the attack.
没错 他儿子也活下来了
Yeah, he did. Along with his young son.
遗憾的是他妻子胸部
Uh, unfortunately his wife suffered
遭受致命一击
a fatal gunshot wound to the chest.
有凶手的线索吗
Any idea who the shooters might be?
雷吉·科尔在纽约吉米·卡农犯罪集团
Reggie Cole has been working undercover for the FBI
为联邦调查局做卧底
in Jimmy Cannon's New York crime family.
我们在排查自己人
We're running our people now.
虽然不知道这事怎么发生的
We have no idea how this happened.
但显然卡农发现了雷吉的身份
But obviously, cannon found out Reggie's identity
派人杀他全家灭口
and sent a crew to wipe out him and his family.
抱歉 吉米·卡农是谁
I'sorry. Who's Jimmy Cannon?
我在新泽西州当过警♥察♥
I used to be a cop in New Jersey.
经常听到吉米·卡农这个名字
Jimmy Cannon: you used to hear his name all the time.
贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥ 交易毒品 走私劳力
Guns, drugs, labor,
建筑 劫机
uh, construction, hijacking,
他什么都做得出来
anything; you name it.
吉米·卡农来瓦胡岛看望他儿子
Jimmy Cannon was coming to Oahu to visit his son Richard,
一个和他老爸的勾当完全无关的良民
a civilian with no connection to his dad's business.
在当地的保护协会工作
Works for the preservation society here.
所以雷吉比卡农早一天到这里
So Reggie came in a day ahead of Cannon
以便制定安全计划
to set up security detail,
但他想找机会看看妻儿
but he wanted a breakaway to see his wife and son.
不该有人知道的
No one was supposed to know.
卡农显然发现了
Cannon obviously figured it out.
-我也这样认为 -听我说
- That's what I think. - All right, listen,
如果卡农发现雷吉没死
if Cannon finds out that Reggie's not dead,
还会派人来杀了他
he's gonna send men in to finish the job.
先生们 此案现隶属联邦调查局范围
Gentlemen, this is an FBI matter now,
联邦调查局将全权负责此案
and the FBI will be taking over this case.
感谢你们的努力
Thank you for your efforts.
首先 不用谢
First of all, you're welcome.
其次 一个小男孩将因为贵机构的泄密
Second of all, a little boy's gonna grow up
而在失去母亲的环境下长大成人
without a mother because of a leak in your agency.
你听我说
You listen to me.
你们不能追查吉米·卡农
You cannot go after Jimmy Cannon.
走着瞧
Watch me.
金氏医疗中心
雷吉 你好 我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Reggie? Hey. I'm Steve McGarrett.
我儿子在哪儿
Where's my son?
他没事
He's okay.
你岳父岳母正乘飞机赶来
Uh, your wife's parents are flying in.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
他就在楼下大厅 有我们的人陪着
He's down the hall. We have people with him.
谁 调查局探员吗
Who, the Feds?
不 是我们的人
No. Our people--
火奴鲁鲁警局的人
HPD.
听着 我知道经过这件事
Listen, I know you don't trust anybody
你再也不相信任何人了
after what happened.
没错 我不信了
You're right, I don't.
这我们理解
Okay, we understand that,
但我们必须问你一些问题
but we do have to ask you some questions.
凶手有两人 天很黑
There were two shooters. It was dark.
我没看清他们的脸
I didn't see their faces.
在我妻子...
After my wife...
看到我妻子倒在地上 我开枪了
After I saw my wife on the ground, I fired,
然后他们回击我
you know, then they fired.
我打中了其中一人
I hit one of them,
之后他们就开车逃跑了
and then they drove off.
你确定你打中了吗
Are you sure you hit him?
我打中了
I hit him.
雷吉 有多少人知道你和家人
Reggie, how many people knew that you and your family
会住在那幢房♥子里
were going to be in that house?
我的上级探员
My supervising agent.
还有三名探员负责安保
Three agents on detail.
联邦调查局里知道我存在的人很少
Very few people in FBI know I exist.
那一定是他们中的一个泄露了
Okay, well, one of those people had to leak
你的藏身之地
the location of your safe house.
我的任务是捉拿吉米·卡农
Look, my job was to get Jimmy Cannon.
我不知道是谁要杀我
I don't know who shot me,
不知道是谁陷害了我
I don't know who set me up.
我只知道这是吉米·卡农指使的
All I know is that Jimmy Cannon ordered the hit.
听着 听着 我知道
Now, look, look, I know
你们想尽自己的职责
you guys are trying to do your jobs,
但吉米·卡农杀害了我妻子
but Jimmy Cannon killed my wife.
他杀死了一名联邦探员
He killed a federal agent.
你们根本不知要对付的是个什么人
You don't know who you're dealing with.
他会在你们所到之处立下重重障碍
He's going to put walls up in front of you wherever you go.
我们将追踪本案的每条线索
We're gonna go wherever the case takes us.
而且你需要像我们这样的人负责此案
And let me tell you, you want guys like us on this,
因为没有障碍能拦得住我们
because we'll go right through those walls.
你明白了吗
You understand?
我本不该离开那幢房♥子的
I wasn't supposed to leave that house.
吉米还会再来的
Jimmy's gonna try again.
我必须保护我的儿子
I got to protect my son.
我是他唯一的家人了
I'm all he has.
-雷吉怎样了 -他没事
- Hey, how's Reggie? - Reggie's fine.
肝脏处有切向擦伤
Tangential gunshot wound to the liver,
所以他还需恢复一段时间
so he's gonna need a little time.
切向 威廉姆斯 你不用
Tangential? Williams, you don't have
爆出专业术语来唬住我
to bust out the big words to impress me.
真有趣 那你呢 有什么收获
That's very cute. Your turn. What do you got?
我找到了有两名凶手的证据
Uh, I got evidence of two shooters.
两名 没错 不过是确认了雷吉的说法
Two shoot... Yeah, that just confirms what Reggie said,
我没觉得有啥了不起
so I'm not impressed with it.
那好 如果说我还找到了目击证人呢
Okay, well, what if I told you I found a witness?
能镇住你不
Would that work?
足以让我大吃一惊了
That would blow my mind.
看见那个摄像头没
See that camera?
看见了
Yeah.
在保护区周围有二十四个摄像头
There are two dozen of these around the preserve
防止非法捕鱼
to stop illegal spear fishing.
这台正对着犯罪现场
This one's facing our crime scene.
好吧 你怎么知道有摄像头的
Okay, how do you know about these?
高中的时候
Oh, when I was in high school,
我和几个朋友在这被拍到 受到停课处分
some friends and I got suspended being filmed up here,
据称是饮酒及夜间冲浪 据称
allegedly drinking and night surfing. Allegedly.
这些摄像头
So, these cameras--
使用的是动态侦测系统
they use a motion detection system.
所以只要这里和马路上
So, the tape rolls
有任何风吹草动 都会被摄录下来
whenever there's any movement in the field or on the road.
好 我马上给公园管理部门打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call the Parks Department
-请人过来 -不用了
- and get somebody down here now. - Ah, forget that.
-我有办法 -你要干吗
- I got it. - What are you doing?
蜘蛛女侠 你要干吗
Spider Woman, what are you doing?
我的快速拨号♥里就有他们的电♥话♥ 宝贝
I got 'em on speed dial, baby.
你不用 您能当心点儿吗
You don't got... Would you be careful, please?
您别折腾了行吗
Would you stop?
好极了
That's nice.
破坏政♥府♥公物 这是
Destruction of government property. That...
你跟麦格瑞特混得太久了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表