然后向我同事交待一切
and talk to my people.
你同事
Your people?
是那个你在职的时候贿赂你的毒贩么
You mean the drug dealers you ripped off when you were a cop.
少来烦我
Stay away from me.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
What the hell are you doing?!
我又当回警♥察♥了
I'm a cop again.
我本来想再给你次机会的
I was trying to cut you a break.
我不想让事情变得太难看
I was trying to do things a different way.
看来我错了
I guess I was wrong.
州警局特遣队总部
-放开我 -进去
- Come on! - In here.
-你还来劲儿了 -坐下
- Give me a break! - Have a seat!
怎么回事
What's going on?
他是希德 今天他也在球赛现场
This is Sid. He was at the football game today.
他是萨摩亚帮帮派的成员
He's a part of the Samoan gang.
科诺 可别说你也和他们共事啊
Kono? Don't tell me you're working with them?
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
-他是我们表哥 -他是我们表哥
- He's our cousin. - He's our cousin.
我也是个警♥察♥
I'm also a cop.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop?
卧底
Undercover.
阿成说你从火奴鲁鲁警局辞职了
Chin said you quit the HPD.
这样比较容易脱身
That would have been the easy way out.
我接受这个任务之前 整个部门都不爽我
Before I took this assignment, I had the whole department
就因为我和这小偷有血缘关系
coming down on me just because I shared blood with this thief.
嘴巴放干净点
Watch your mouth.
我刚和火奴鲁鲁警局通过电♥话♥
All right, just got off the phone with HPD.
他说的是真的
His story checks out.
他是反黑组的人
He's working with the gang unit.
他们派他去萨摩亚帮当卧底
They got him undercover with the Samoans.
我早就说了
That's what I was trying to tell you.
警局宣称我辞职了 好方便我进行卧底工作
The police department said that I quit to set up my cover.
我潜伏在萨摩亚帮帮派里11个月了
I've been under with the Samoan gangs for 11 months.
试图查出帮派头目都有谁
Trying to identify the major players
然后等我收集到足够的证据
and collect enough evidence
就利用联调局的授权 将其一网打尽
to take them down on Federal warrants.
关于这次帮派争斗你都知道些什么
What can you tell us about this gang war?
有个手脚不干净的警♥察♥在 我什么都不会说
I ain't saying another word in front of this dirty cop.
你要是认定我在缉毒行动中贪污受贿 随你
You want to believe I took money from drug raids, that's fine.
现在 告诉我们你知道些什么
But you're going to tell us what you know.
我可以跟他俩说
I'll tell these two.
就是不跟你说
I ain't talking to you.
你在比赛的时候就看见希德了 对吧
You saw Sid at the football game, didn't you?
你故意放走他
And you let him go.
枪战的事和他无关
He wasn't involved in the shooting.
他只是想逃离现场
He was trying to get away.
因为他是我们的家人 你就放他一马
You give him a pass because he's family.
可当初他们却没这么对你
They didn't do that for you.
经过我不断地努力
Been working my way up.
他们开始信任我
They're starting to trust me.
过去半年里
For the past six months,
我负责管理卖♥♥淫生意
I was muscle for their call girl operations.
终于渐入佳境 可以参与他们的安保工作
And finally starting to get in some of their security work.
根据我现在掌握的信息来看
From what I've been able to put together,
和三合会的这次摩擦 是萨摩亚帮挑的头儿
this beef with the Triads was instigated by the Samoans.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - No idea.
不过我听说
But from what I been hearing,
好戏还在后头呢 一时半会平息不了
it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
我们的目的就是搞定这件事
We're in the business of making things better,
所以不如你告诉我们从哪里着手
so why don't you tell us where to start.
在泻湖那边有个机修车间
There's a repair shop over on Lagoon
萨摩亚帮有时候会在那里交货
Samoans sometimes use for deliveries.
最近那边很活跃
Been a lot of activity over there lately.
虽然不确定是什么 不过我听说
Not sure what... but I heard it something to do
是他们想把三合会排挤出去
with muscling the Triads out of one of the rackets.
如果你想追查线索
If you're looking for answers--
我建议你从那开始
I'd start there.
这么说希德认为这是萨摩亚帮做生意的地方
So this is where Sid thinks the Samoans are doing business.
什么生意 卖♥♥黑♥车♥零件的地方吗
What kind of business? I'd say chop shop,
但是这些破车根本就没有利用价值啊
but I can't see anyone stealing and stripping these hoopties.
我刚刚在想
You know, I was thinking about it.
我认为你应该让阿成放几天假
I think you should send Chin home for a couple days.
阿成来自执法部门世家
Law enforcement is Chin's family business,
他不当警♥察♥了 也就失去了家人
so when he lost his badge, he lost his family.
如果他想当好警♥察♥
If he wants to wear a badge,
他就应该能处理好这样的问题
he has to be able to deal with things like this.
你是婴儿的时候没人抱你 对吧
You weren't held when you were a baby, were you?
搭档 我这叫打是情 骂是爱
It's called tough love, partner.
再有提醒你 总有人抱我
Oh, and by the way, I was held.
你要是不信 我有照片为证
Okay? I have photos, if you want proof.
一定是PS的照片
Photoshop.
-你说什么 -啥都没说
- So you say something? - No.
萨摩亚帮真是厉害啊
Have to give the Samoans props.
披萨吃的真不少
Sure can pack away the pies.
-是吧 -好多披萨
- Right? - That's a lot of pizza.
不对
Maybe not.
看看这个
Look at this.
看到什么了
What do you see?
什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
说的正是
Exactly.
没有残余的奶酪也没有油渍
No cheese drips, no grease stains.
什么都没有 披萨渣都没有
Nothing. No crust.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn't that seem strange to you?
某人靠外卖♥♥食品过活不是更奇怪
Not half as strange as it must to a man who lives on take-out.
我是说他们用披萨盒装的什么东西
What do they deliver in these boxes is what I'm saying.
等等 那个眼神怎么回事
Okay, all right, what's that look?
-什么眼神 -每次你那样看着我
- What look? - The look-- the look you give me
明明知道事情却偏偏不告诉我的眼神
when you don't tell me what you're thinking about.
导致我中枪那种眼神
Next thing I know, I'm getting shot at.
我在找碘 碘
Looking for iodine. Iodine.
碘
Iodine.
厉害 谜团解开了
Look at that, mystery solved.
拿一个盒子 放到桌子上
Grab one of those boxes, put it on this table here.
-这吗 -是的
- Right here? - Yeah.
拜托 快告诉我你在干什么
Okay, enough already. What are we doing here?
碘接触金属的话 会生成二价盐
When iodine mixes with metal, it forms binary salts.
二价盐 是嘛
Binary salts-- all right.
给我讲化学课到底是要干什么
Is there a reason for this chemistry lesson?
注意看 教你两招
Pay attention. You might learn something.
盒子里存放的
Any metallic objects
任何金属物体
that were left in those boxes...
都会残留微量的金属
...will have left trace elements behind.
碘会让那些金属显现出来
The iodine will bring it out in a couple of seconds.
厉害
Wow.
厚底 多加子弹 多谢
Thick crust, extra bullets, please.
丹尼在模仿点披萨 正常说的是多加奶酪
是啊
Yeah.
走吧 拿上这个当证据 出发
Come on, I can use a good slice. Let's go.
这个地方看起来挺不错的
You know what? This place actually sounds all right.
-可能是吧 -上面说他们是水上快递
- I'm sure it does. - It says here they fly in the water.
不错啊
That's great. Yeah.
这里缺少好的披萨店
This town could use a good slice.
很遗憾我们要让这家关门大吉
It's a shame we got to put them out of business.
威基基的爱罗尼披萨店
You should try Iolani's in Waikiki.
-他们有岛上最好吃的菠萝火腿披萨 -算了
- They do the best ham and pineapple on the Island... - Oh! Oh!
怎么了
What?
我来给你解释清楚
Let me explain something to you, okay?
披萨只需要芝士 酱汁和面团
Pizza is mozz, sauce and dough.
没别的了
That is it.
你要是想在上面加点意大利香肠
All right, you want to put a pepperoni on your slice
随便你 但是火腿 绝对不行
that's fine, but ham, out.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表