一 二 三
One, two, three.
起
Okay.
很好
Okay. Great.
-别这样 -别怎样
- All right. Don't do that. - Don't do what?
站起来以后 别低头看脚
Once you get up, don't look down at your feet.
如果不低头看
How am I supposed to know
我怎么知道站的位置对不对
where my feet are if I can't look down at 'em?
再来一次
Let's do it again.
来吧
Come on.
我觉得自己像个呆子一样
All right, I feel like a goof.
我的意思是说 上冲浪课
Okay, I mean, am I gonna actually surf at any point
我能真正冲个浪么
during this surfing lesson, or no?
当然 但你得搞懂基础动作
Yeah, but you got to master the basics.
我不管什么基础动作
I don't care about the basics.
因为格蕾丝想学冲浪 我才来学的
I'm doing this 'cause Grace wants to learn how to surf,
而且我觉得能和她一起冲浪一定很美好
and I figure, it'd be a nice thing for me to do with her.
我确信现在这些
Okay, and I'm positive that this
和她想要的绝对不一样
is not what she had in mind.
你觉得你准备好了是么
Okay. Okay, okay. You think you're ready?
当然准备好了 来吧
Of course I'm ready. Come on.
去冲浪吧 老兄
Okay, go catch a wave, brah.
要不我们在基础动作上再下点功夫吧
Maybe we can just work on the basics this much more. Okay?
然后我们再去
And then we'll go.
-这是什么鬼声音 -海啸警报
- What the hell is that? - It's a tsunami warning.
海啸 你开玩笑的吧
It's a tsunami...? Are you kidding me?
我们必须赶快撤离海滩 快走
We have to evacuate the area now. Come on.
快离开这儿 快走
Hey, get out of here. You move!
丹尼 快走 快离开这儿
Danny, come on. Let's get out of here.
-大家注意 强制撤离警告 -我们快跑
- Attention. This is a mandatory evacuation. - Okay, let's go!
远离海滩
Move away from the beach.
强制撤离警告 远离海滩
This a mandatory evacuation. Move away from the beach.
-州长 -长官
- Governor. - Sir.
-好的 -海啸发生在哪里
- Okay. - Where's the point of origin?
第一波海啸预计什么时候抵达
What's the ETA of the first wave?
海啸预警浮标发现大浪
Tsunami warning buoys picked up the wave
出现在威克岛东北方大约100英里
about a hundred miles northeast of Wake Island.
他们推测这是由深海滑坡引起的
They think it was triggered by a deep ocean landslide.
第一波海啸的预计抵达时间是三个小时
ETA on the first set of waves is, like, three hours.
遵命 长官 我十分钟内到达
Yes. Sir, I can be there in ten.
遵命 州长 我五分钟内到达
Yes, Governor, I'll be there five.
非要一争高下吗
Competitive much?
没办法 天性如此
It's a curse.
命令召集全体人员返回基地
Command's called all personnel back to base.
我们会派出舰队 驶到深海一探究竟
We're gonna take the fleet out to deep waters and ride it out.
一定很不错
Huh. Must be nice.
我猜航♥空♥母舰上
I guess the rest of us
已经没有我们的位置了
who don't have a seat on an aircraft carrier--
我们只能潜泳了
We'll just have to get our snorkels out.
今天注意安全
Mmm. Be careful today, okay?
你也是
Yeah. You, too.
海啸疏散区
一切都会好的 小猴子
Hey, everything is gonna be okay, monkey.
我答应你 这可是好消息啊
I promise you that. It's good news.
今天不用上学了
We get a day off of school, that's all.
我朋友汤米说海浪可能
Well, my friend Tommy said the waves can get
会和高楼一样高 和赛车一样快
as tall as buildings and go as fast as race cars.
他这样说的
Oh, he did, huh?
汤米还跟你说过
Well, Tommy also told you
他用冲浪板弄死了一头虎鲨
that he killed a tiger shark with a boogie board.
我管汤米这种人叫做病态说谎者
Okay, Tommy is what I like to call a pathological liar.
所以从现在起 汤米一说话
So from now on, we are gonna put the closed sign
我们就捂住耳朵 好吗
on our ears when Tommy talks, okay?
汤米
Tommy.
汤米就是个呆子 宝贝儿
Tommy's a goof, babe.
怎么了
What's up?
我们在埃瓦海滩的
Hey, I need you to meet me
海啸预警中心碰头 怎么样
at the Tsunami Warning Center at Ewa Beach, all right?
什么 现在吗
What? Right now?
对 现在 预警中心
Yeah. Now. The head of the Center,
有位诺曼·罗素博士失踪了
a Dr. Norman Russell, has gone missing.
你还在吗
Hey, you there?
在 我刚刚接回格蕾丝
Yeah. It's just, I got Grace,
斯坦和蕾切尔出城了
And, um, Stan and Rachel are out of town.
你那边有谁可以照顾她一下吗
You got anybody to watch her?
没有 怎么了 你有什么主意
No, I don't. Why? You got anything in mind?
算是吧
Yeah.
埃瓦海滩 海啸预警中心
距海啸抵达还有2小时56分钟
近来好吗 老兄
Howzit, bruddah?
你给我指派了高难度任务
You got a high-priority assignment for me.
高难 对
High-pri... Yeah.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
他照顾过我妹妹
He looked after my sister.
我知道 但你妹妹逃跑了
Yeah, I know, and your sister ran away.
那不算 老兄 那是她耍我
Hey. That's bulai, brah. She tricked me.
利用我的情感上的脆弱
Playing on my emotional vulnerabilities.
-那倒是真的 -你别说话
- That part's true. - Shut up, you.
并且 我很会照顾小孩的
And besides, I'm great with keikis.
我没问题的
I got this.
宝贝儿 还记得圣诞节时见过的卡玛科纳吗
Baby, you remember Kamekona from Christmas?
记得 你怎么想
Yeah? What do you say?
听说他很会逗人开心的
I mean, word on the street is, he's a lot of fun.
你想和他玩一会吗
You want to go hang out with him for a little bit?
但我想和你在一起
But I want to stay with you.
我明白
That's understandable.
听着啊
But listen.
你就在他家里玩一小会儿
You're gonna go play at his house for a little while
因为那距离海真的很远
Because it's really far away from the water.
我就是要你离海远远的
Okay? And that's what I want you to do.
其次 我向你保证
The second we get this thing figured out,
一定尽快解决这件事
which will be very soon-- I can assure you that--
我一定回来接你 我答应你
I'm gonna come back, and I'm gonna get you, I promise.
这样可以吗
Okay? Is that okay?
可以
Okay.
你喜欢吃刨冰吗 格蕾丝 很流行的
You like shave ice, Grace? Killahz.
我在研究一些新的口味
I've been working on some new flavors.
需要有人帮我尝尝
I need a taste-tester.
你来帮我好吗
You down with helping me out?
-好 -太好了
- Yeah. - Awesome...
好啦 我爱你
All right. I love you.
我也爱你 丹诺
Love you too, Danno.
你有安全带吗
You got, uh, seat belts?
-丹尼 -别担心
- Danny... - No worry. No worry.
相信我 兄弟
Trust me, bruddah.
包在我身上
Got your back.
你懂的
You guys know that.
好了 跟我说说
All right, tell me something.
为什么我们不去帮助疏散人群
Why is it that we're not helping thousands of people evacuate?
相反 却要找一个失踪的人
Instead, we're looking for one missing person.
丹尼 因为这个人
Because, Danny, that one person is responsible
能够保证其余人的安全
for making sure those thousands of people are safe.
好吧 怎么失踪的
All right, fair enough. Define missing.
从昨天晚上起
Missing as in, hasn't been seen
就音信全无了
or heard from since last night.
阿成和科诺正在检查他的家
Chin and Kono are checking his house right now.
海啸抵达时间 还有2小时44分 预计抵达海岸
听着 谢尔顿 一级疏散和三♥级♥疏散
Look, Sheldon, there's a big difference between evacuating
有很大区别
at a level one and a level three.
你得作出最终决定
You need to make the call.
我需要更多的时间处理数据
I need more time with the data.
通常是罗素博士来划分淹没区
Dr. Russell's usually the one who defines the inundation zone.
但罗素博士不在
But Dr. Russell isn't here,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表